new releases December 2008

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I´m not making the rules and I´m not making the law, I have to bear with it - just like you...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Wow... that's pretty depressing. I have a bad feeling about this :constipation:

I guess as long as I can still pick this stuff up on TT and talk about it here than it's not too bad, but still...

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Wow, harsh... /_; but yeah, I guess it can't be help...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
What?
Specially anime made 4 me?:nosepick:

lol:evillaugh:

Really, i missed the anime then:lols:
But i think i prefer Sky Girls(this 1 i watched):prance:
Uh oh...,boob's? nips? That's pettan mochi tsurupettan:...:
That 1 is surely a trap 2 make me look PHLL right?:goodboy:
I'm not gonna fall in2 your trap:attention:

I prefer hens 4 boob&nips:moe:
Even if we get 2 see it,it mean's nothing
Same like Sekirei DVD ver:tea:

Sry 4 OOT:runintears:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I don´t know if anyone of you really can imagine what kind of pain it is for a hentai loving person like me to see this update on "DO NOT UPLOAD: list" and to have to delete all that licensed stuff in the torrent and DDL section? Most of the posts in the torrent section were deleted by chompy, I finished the rest and the DDL section as well...:nooo::silence::sick::abandoned2:

I do not really feel well since that happened...:constipation::why2::donotwant::eek:mg:

Noone has forbidden to provide information as release dates for ex as usual and to discuss what will be or has been released - on what kind of source ever, although it may not be posted here anymore.:cry::dizzy::rofl::dies:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
ref to the changes in Kitty Media´s release schedule of February 2008 the Vanilla title:

12-12 必殺痴漢人 後編 - hissatsu chikan jin ep. 2

may not be posted on A-O as the title already is licensed by Kitty Media as: 02-24 Last Train to Gropesville - I truly am sorry about this...

I have already deleted existing threads of ep. 1 and both episodes of
Elder brother's wife Ijippari - aniyome ha ijippari as well...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
12-19 催眠凌辱学園 第一話 疑似体験術 - saimin ryoujoku gakuen ep. 1 (White Bear [Mediabank] / Liquid)

Ben's material with a lot of gangbang (Orgy ??), let see if this title will have cover the day its released :lols: because from what I see their siblings "hot bear" has yet to see their releases cover in the net :eek:mg:

Btw vanilla sure have its way releasing their H-animes with lightspeed into US market as hissatsu chikan zenpen ep2 hasn't even been released yet......(icensed before its original series finished releasing in japan ? :relief: hell yeah kitty media should done the same for Ultimatum sera :lols: (writing a letter to santa.....)

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Is it possible? Is this truly a Suvia episode free from any clownish monsters? This could be good. If nothing else, Suvia's animation sure is pretty. *grumble grumble*

could be good, but they again used their main tool, at least they changed the color to pink...

tengiolt´s brother or cousin seems to be in charge at Pixy´s - all power to the tens...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Eps 3 of Suvia seem's good 2 me:moe:
Why Loki aren't get his turn?
Is it he really after all a GAY?:snicker2:
I'm curious if it will be there eps 4?

But with this i'm really relieve:goodboy:

What's left is Iris 3 right:inlove:

16 Day countdown 2 Inyouchuu2:dribble:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
due to inyo2 i've been visiting the SM main site more often than usual and i noticed that the uncen I2 screenshots are now gone. i wonder if it was a mistake on their part or was it service for people who visited the I2 page... :puzzled:

I think it was their mistake:snicker2:
Ah i really want 2 be their staff right now:moe:
And robb the HDD:evillaugh:

2 weeks left.....

At least 4 now i watch Hissatsu Chikan
Though it might not into your liking/standards

And Saimin ryoujoku gakuen at 19'th
Atleast with the help of this 2 hens,waiting 4 Inyouchuu wouldn't be so long:goodboy:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
this is my most awaited release this year and now that i think about it's actually my most desired sequel ever. nothing can make the waiting any easier except Manin Densha 3 or Hitou Meguri 2 :snicker:

The 2 hens you mentioned i think will not get it's sequel
Aren't usualy 2 eps for 1 hens title quite enough?
Apparently there's no story in Manin Densha.........
It might be a diffferent thing with Inyouchu/Iris/S.Ringetsu

As 4 HM2 actually i really want a sequel,but i think it will have 2 wait 4 another long time:...:

OOT
lol.......,Ran so daring:evillaugh:
"See Shinichi,it's your liking/taste right?"
From what eps is it?
Or is it from movie?
I seem's 2 forgot this scene

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
For those who care about french language, Kaze/EVA has released
the "Flower & Snake" series in the beginning of this month:

http://www.dvdfr.com/dvd/f40592_flower__snake_-_l_integrale.html

The specificity of this release is that it has French and Dutch subtitles, and (godawful) French dubbing.
I have to stress that cannot be uploaded in this forum because it's in Kitty Media's catalog (one year ago).

I have a full list of hentai anime released in France since the VHS era, if someone is interested.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
need assistance again, this lack of knowledge reg the Japanese language for me starts to get annoying, either I´ll buy me a book to start learning it or I´ll go to an evening school, dammit...

Can someone please check this link, it´s a HotBear release dt. 12-26-2008, but viewing it it looks like Maruta 2 for me, release date of this one was last month though. Is it a mistake by DMM? Or is the release date of the rental version just one month later? (I was looking for the covers...)

http://www.dmm.co.jp/rental/-/detail/=/cid=144mind0052r/

same with the WhiteBear release of this month:
http://www.dmm.co.jp/rental/-/detail/=/cid=73mind0054r/

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Apparently the White Bear/Hot Bear releases are released twice :squirt:

幼なじみと同級生 2限目 愛情≦悦楽 a.k.a. "osananajimi to doukyuusei 2 genme aijou <= etsuraku" had two releases:

HBR-007 or HBR-008 (28.11.2008) by Hot Bear
MIND-0052 (26.12.2008) by Mint House/Hot Bear

催眠凌辱学園 第一話 疑似体験術 a.k.a. "saimin ryoujoku gakuen dai-ichi-wa gijitaiken jutsu" also had two releases:

WBR-032 (19.12.2008) by White Bear
MIND-0054 (23.01.2009) by Mint House/White Bear

And the same for many other releases of them.
Don't ask me what is the difference... Maybe they not sold at the same places, but still...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
i can't see the pics cause i still have that bad cookie from dmm so i just relied on the titles. the 1st one u posted is the 2nd ep of osananajimi to dokyuusei and the 2nd link is saimin ryoujoku gakuen. so i guess the rentals are indeed released a month later.

when you have access to the site there is no bad cookie anymore, but DMM replays the game once a month...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Suvia get quite numerous DL already
It's about time it'll show up on TT

Agree,Inyo2 seem's good 2 me 2:evillaugh:
atleast there's no jumbo "turn off" jugs:relief: also no disgusting bugs detected:prance:

Definitely will be my BOTM/Y:dribble:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Kiss x Sis came out. Didn't even know it existed. My heart was melted by:
  • the cute story! I'm a sucker for same-age brother x sister stories but this one was especially cute.
  • the cute and excellent animation which reminded me a lot of the original Hatsu Inu anime.
  • the voice actress for Ako. SO CUTE! @_@ ^_______^

So far this is my Best of the Month ... and it didn't even have a single sex scene! (Though it had plenty of softcore stuff like kissing, panty-flashing, nakedness, etc.)

While I was looking for the source material, Google turned up the thread they've got running on HF. Here's an appropriate image taken from that thread: