Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Shin Ringetsu is out:relief:

I hope the other's will get quick release 2:lols:

Wonder what's this eps about...

Another impregnant mission again?:lols:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I'm for real, and I know nobody wants to read my long essays, so I'll keep it shopping-list short!
  1. Where can I get Rensa Byoutou on R1 DVD? on Blu-Ray? for 40 USD or under?
  2. Where can I get Shin Ringetsu on R1 DVD? on Blu-Ray? for 40 USD or under?
  3. How similar is the anime Shin Ringetsu to the PC game on which it is based?
  4. Are there multiple versions of the game that I need to be aware of as a shopper? Which version is newest? best?
  5. Where can I purchase that PC game? for 40 USD or under?
  6. Who wrote the story behind Shin Ringetsu? (漢字でロマ字でも返事してくれ。) What are some of the other works that he or she has created?
I can't believe they managed to do this to me. Stupid hentai anime industry. :notagain:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
lol kore wa mo haia mania da. ima kara anata wa SR mania no Sakun-kun ( SRMnSK) :lols:

anyway i suggest u try the SR game that was uploaded at TT. after ur sure its the right one then u can buy it. also there are info abt the staff at the getchu page so check it out there

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I read the HongFire person's summary of the game and it doesn't sound nearly as interesting as Shin Ringetsu. The original game makes it seem like Naoto doesn't give a crap about Suzune and that he also doesn't really care about any of the new women -- all he cares about is producing an heir. That's ........ painfully chauvinistic. -_-; God damn it. And it doesn't have anything to do with ghosts, body-possession, or potentially-evil magical rings. God damn it! -_-;

But I am still checking into the game as per your recommendation -- to see for myself if I can handle it, if I like it, etc. I'll probably try for the Ayumi route first, assuming she's the girl on the bottom-right portion of the cover of the game.

EDIT: Never mind, it turns out I was reading about Ringetsu. I had no clue that Ringetsu's story and Shin Ringetsu's story were so different. I figured that Shin Ringetsu was just going to be Ringetsu but with the ability to play through Suzune's arc (so in other words 5 girls instead of 4). But it looks like I'm very wrong.

The only lead I could find for Shin Ringetsu is frederick's (dear God, it's been ages! I remember him from years ago, lol), but a lot of people were bitching and nagging in his thread and in other threads that the game does not install properly. Any first-hand experience with the game, gentlemen?

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
huh? ghost rider?
anyway try the SR game uploaded by girlcelly at TT. btw should'nt u play ringetsu 1st? even though it sounds bad there might be stuff u won't understand in 2

p.s. u guys might want to check out the SFK ( acronym ) torrent at TT. the char design just ain't my style though

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
lol,this might be a best hens moon 4 SRMnSK
Since i've never seen him so hyped up like that

WoW,u are really looking 4ward 4 it huh...
As 4 me,i've never buy those thing since it's expensive:frozen:
Yeah,i'm a poor college student:why:

The only merchandise i ever buy are just Haruhi-Tsuruya-Shana Figurine
And quite many Gunpla thing.......

I've never played SR,but i had the HCG
And if i seen an interesting hens,i'll just check 4 its HCG. Not buy.

So...,Sara is still a non exist ghost file
I will check Sara,as i'm curious about the twins:lols:
But i think,i'll find myself falling in2 Despair...

Btw Sakun,ever considered 2 buy damakimakura?:lols:
You can do either Suzune/Ayumi as much as you like:evillaugh:

Maybe i will 4 Iris,if the price is 40$:moe:
not 100$:innocence:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Sakunyuusha's Policy On Purchasing Hentai

Well, I want to buy it to show my support, but I may not be able to: Shin Ringetsu (the PC game) costs a whopping ¥9,429 or $98. I'm sorry, but that's just too much! $100? For just one game? Console games and PC games cost half that price in the United States. DS games cost one-quarter to one-third of that price!

That was for the Special Edition. The regular edition of Shin Ringetsu is still too expensive at ¥7,329. The DVD for Shin Ringetsu Episode 1 alone costs ¥7,140. Something comes out on November 27 for ¥5,040 but I'm confused: it can't be the original Ringetsu because it features Suzune on the cover, right? Also ... The original Ringetsu PC game is still up for grabs for a disgustingly-overpriced ¥9,240. The game is over 4 years old! And still they want $100 for it. @_@

I'll put it this way: I'm next to broke. As in, I have less than $500 remaining in my name and I have no source of income at the present time. But I still believe in paying for the things that you like if you want the companies to make more of them! That's not the same thing as saying that people who don't purchase them shouldn't be allowed to enjoy them at all (i.e. a strict anti-piracy argument). Obviously I don't feel that way, and neither do any of you. But here is what I do think: dollars are like votes. When somebody doesn't vote for a good law, he still reaps the benefits of that law just as much as the person who did vote. But if he never votes ... and one day he wakes up and no longer recognizes the country he calls 'home' ... who does he have to blame but himself? He could have voted but he didn't. Or if he couldn't vote, that's understandable but it's also too damn bad. Only the people who vote get to change the country. And only the people who pay for goods get to change the market.

I feel this way about hentai, about anime, about pretty much anything people buy. While I'm certainly free to enjoy anime fansubs, I can't complain if one day my favorite show stops being made because it was no longer profitable. While you're certainly free to use an R4 card with a Nintendo DS to play roms of ripped DS games, you enjoy no privilege to complain if one day the companies quit making the games that you like because no one was buying them. And now we come to hentai. Oh, hentai! I can't complain about the eroge companies making more games like Nanatsuiro Drops and Kanon and fewer games like Ringetsu if I don't show my support with a purchase. I mean, I'm certainly free to voice my disdain on webforums and chatrooms, yes! But it won't change anything, will it? That's what I mean when I say I "can't" complain or that you can't complain either. I'm not saying you lack the permission -- I'm saying your complaints are entirely devoid of any efficacy to exact change. Hentai companies will produce the games which turn the biggest profits, pure and simple. So if I want more of one style of game and less of another style of game, it falls to me to at least make an effort to buy the games that I like.

Of course I can't afford to buy every game I want. Even if they cost $40 I couldn't afford to do that. ¬_¬ Only the richest of the rich could afford that sort of lifestyle. And to suggest that only the paying rich are entitled to enjoy hentai is laughably dumb, considering the poorer origins of most of hentai's most popular circles. But to suggest that I can't save up really hard for a one-time purchase of $100 would be a lie. It may take me a year or two to save up that much money, but I can still try. And I will try. Because Shin Ringetsu struck me as being that good. I owe it to myself and I owe it to Selen to at least try.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
I pretty much agree with you, but I'm kind of not having that much money to spend. So it's pretty rare that I'll buy Hentai, or even Anime. Though I always try and buy the ones I really loved.

Games are a bit different, it's my primary hobby so most of my money goes towards purchasing console games which I don't pirate. Partly because I don't want to mess around with modding my systems, but also because I like to support the industry. On the other hand - I do have an R4 and I rarely buy DS games sadly. However the same rules apply for DS games as they do for Hentai and Anime.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Yeah...,Jap Anime/Hens merchandise sure is expensive 4 some people like me
But i'm confused that i still buy those Gunpla.:cry:

I actualy want 2 support the anime/hens 2...,but the price sure is shocking.
Yeah,i 2 prioritize my money on games. Since DS games only cost around 30$+ in my place. With a 100$ u can have 3,while an old hens still priced at a 100$:abandoned:

Why aren't Japanese people lower it's price due the age of the merchandise?
I mean,u are on the Akihabara street. Seeing an old 5years+ released anime that U were in2,and wan't 2 buy it 4 collection. And the price is still as 5+years ago:lols:

As 4 now i think i'm gonna support them by buying some Figma's:lols:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
What are Gunplas and Figmas?

As for me, I spend my H-money on tankoubons. I would buy doujinshi if I could buy them in mint condition for reasonable prices, but no such opportunity exists for us non-Japanese. Ditto for H-magazines. As for anime and eroges, they're orderable but retardedly expensive. Think about it this way: I can buy fifteen ¥700 tankoubons for the price of one eroge! 15:1! There's just no comparison. Sadly.

(Note: in real life, though, I can't order a tankoubon for $7. Usually with S&H they get bumped up to somewhere between $10 and $20. Still, that means I can get ~8 books for the price of one PC game.)

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i just saw Sara 2 and again another dissapointing Pixy release. As usual even the monster is noisy, but the most dissapointing one is the futa scene. They were stuck in one position 90% of the time and when they finally changed positions it didn't even reach the 20 sec mark. And the camera angle was just as bad. In the end Sara becomes a futa too so ep 3 has Double futa written all over it. i bet u those twins won't get any action till ep 4

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
i just saw Sara 2 and again another dissapointing Pixy release. As usual even the monster is noisy, but the most dissapointing one is the futa scene. They were stuck in one position 90% of the time and when they finally changed positions it didn't even reach the 20 sec mark. And the camera angle was just as bad. In the end Sara becomes a futa too so ep 3 has Double futa written all over it. i bet u those twins won't get any action till ep 4

as you wrote:

1 monster too much
no sign of a plot
beach scene -> good chance but missed completely
futa scene -> same as above - and ended with the best possible action, but ended...
twins passive except using magic - määäh
it´s only a row of sex scenes mixed with Sala / sara just "hanging" around
all in all another PiXY disappointment...
only Sala / sara looks good, but that isn´t enough

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
I was pretty disappointed with this one too. For some reason I didn't like the way Sara looked during the first half of the episode. Along with that, some awkward futa scene, and no twin action was a real downer. So pretty much the same complaints you guys had with the exception of my gripes about the way Sara looked. I think it was her Hair, and that skimpy outfit. Just made her look real trashy.