Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
@BEN

U should get it..........
i mean really...,now go get it my friend:damnit:

although it's a game,it's also a hens
a 4/5 from me...
though they should resize the boob just a bit.....

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
After Love Selection is nearly finished now what if someone would make an animation from this Fujimi Comic: After School Group Sex Club...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Just watched Saimin Gakuen 2:hypno:,damn why the hell they keep censoring the word of chin***?
What the hell is wrong with jap people? Aren't this suppose 2 be adult animation?
If so,why they keep censoring?:perhaps:
Or atleast...,the girls shouldn't mention it at the 1'st place.
I hate when hearing *beep* *beep*. As usual,the censors are heavy......
I think i prefer light saber dick than this mosaic......

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
He´s a perhaps good information for tengiolt: Mints (MS pictures) is going to release a DVDPG 淫妖蟲 蝕 ~凌触島退魔録~ DVDプレイヤーズゲーム Inyouchuu Shoku at 11-25-2008 too...

And Milky seems to be preparing a 2nd OVA of Mahou Shoujo Ai (Sexy Magical Girl Ai) 魔法少女アイ...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
i'd already stopped playing games without animation so not really. not really looking forward to a Mahou Shoujo Ai sequel since the tens there do that stomach pushing thingy.
btw who's willing to bet there'll be a 3rd ep of Inyouchuu?

Well if the Shoku has it,there might some chance Inyouchuu will get it's own 3'rd eps 2.
And seeing the antusiasm of sukebe's of the high preorder you was said.
It will be posible after all:moe:
Yes...,it's no dream at all:perfectplan:

cube

Abstract Expressionist
May 29, 2007
Sara's success is due in part to all of the free press my sig has been giving the series.

I kid, I kid.

Those kids are really hot despite being sadists in the show.:inlove:

I really hope they have an Hscene in Sara 2. I haven't seen it yet...

I found it funny that they look a bit like the woman from Tainamin Asagi.

cube

Abstract Expressionist
May 29, 2007
u should go to the pixy site. they still don't get any action in ep 2 , perhaps they'll be like Koryu from Rei & Fuko

NOOOOOOOOO!:nou:

I rarely like Loli characters but man. That'a an exception.

@Larcx

Please tell me the name of that woman in your avatar. My heart nearly stopped...:inlove:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
They didn't strike me as kids, despite the teddy bear and the short stature. They seem like adults who didn't age (like Gary Coleman or that one girl who is basically supposed to be Gary Coleman in the one episode of The Adventures of Batman & Robin).

lol, Inyouchuu has already gotten so much free press and paid-for press alike that I don't think you could possibly boost its sales any more with sig power. Sara, on the other hand, was all but passed over by the masses when it was first released and subsequently forgotten after release for, well, being dull. Out of all of the Black Lilith games-turned-Pixy animes, I think Sara is the most forgettable. Maybe they'll turn it around, who knows?

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
hm..those two do remind me of Rider's sisters back in Fate. and they are xactly adults who didn't age hehe

lol i was just kidding with the sig but to my surprise i recieved a pm asking where it was from hehe sakusen dai sekoo :XD:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
NOOOOOOOOO!:nou:

I rarely like Loli characters but man. That'a an exception.

@Larcx

Please tell me the name of that woman in your avatar. My heart nearly stopped...:inlove:

Well i think they aren't loli,whatever i 2 would like 2 see them in action:relief:

Actually if you save as U will se her name,but since lately many people asking it,even on PM:...:(Yes it's true...,er i mean. Yes we can! he..he...he)
Her name is "Nina Minami" try google,U will se many picts of her,but no nude:runintears:
Since she's just a model,not JAV model

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
demo movie for sara now available at getchu.
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=594425

i just scanned thru the Kimi no Na manga and can already see people will not like the ending. and there were no sex scenes with the other girls.

btw inyouchuu 2 advertise operation going well. 4 people didn't know abt my sig :lols:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
btw inyouchuu 2 advertise operation going well. 4 people didn't know abt my sig :lols:

that´s TENVERTISING, I must check the rules whether I can do anything against it...(hehe)...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
hmph ore wa ni jigen shika kyomi wa nai :evillaugh: this phrase is becoming outdated though due to 3D doujin games and animes

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Sara is looking good, Why don't the Twins get any action though? :...:

As for the Tenvolution, I can support it in this case. Really looking forward to Inyouchuu 2 :inlove:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Sara is looking good, Why don't the Twins get any action though? :...:

As for the Tenvolution, I can support it in this case. Really looking forward to Inyouchuu 2 :inlove:

I second that:...:

Yeah really looking 4ward 4 Inyouchuu:hero:
But since it's already annouced,i can relax a bit

What now i'm hoping is Iris 3 :inlove: & Inyouchuu 3(perhaps):perhaps: