chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
UPDATED 06/05/2015 depending on where in the world that is MAY 6th

Akiba-Online has a new long-term partnership with FileJoker.net

What this means is that Akiba-Online expects all Direct Download posters to include FileJoker links in their posts.

THE RULE

The rule is the same as for other sponsorships in the past:

"All posts for any download links on Akiba-Online must contain a FileJoker link. You can post other hosts too, but it must include FileJoker link(s). This includes reposts of dead files."

!!! Members, please report new threads/posts that are in violation of this rule !!!

HOW TO CREATE AN AFFILIATE ACCOUNT ON FileJoker.net

FileJoker affiliate accounts are manually approved, and you can request your FileJoker account be given affiliate status by contacting support@filejoker.net or by using the contact form: https://filejoker.net/contact (remember to include your FileJoker registration email) Not necessary anymore, just register a free account: https://filejoker.net/?op=registration

Last edited by a moderator:

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
any filejoker representative here?
please fix your site. i can't access them. it looks like your ssl is broken.

edit
it was my vpn ... :/
switching it of, will make it work

Reactions: CoolKevin

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Even a little league team needs a sponsor. I hope this one will be successful for the forum, good luck chomps.

The Prisoner

Number Six
Mar 3, 2008
:confused:So, this is the latest flavor . . . . or at least this week's, I guess.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
:confused:So, this is the latest flavor . . . . or at least this week's, I guess.

hopefully they will have the brains of other providers, and will be around for a long time

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008

I think most members here, especially those who have been with this board through thick and thin, would agree with that sentiment. Keep in mind though, as irritating as the rotating door of sponsors has been, this site still beats all those spam sites out there. Even the decent sites that give you good hosts, don't usually offer you much of a variety of hosts or have someone who is willing to reupload dead posts, not to mention they don't have close to half of what is shared here.

Chompy doesn't talk to me anymore. I suppose I pissed him off one too many times or he just doesn't have the time to hang out here like he used to. Still, I remember what he once said to me when I was bitching to him about one thing or another. He told me:"if I didn't like it I should go start my own board". I'll tell ya what, it is a lot simplier to be a member at someone elses board than to run one yourself. So I trust that he is just doing what he thinks is best to keep this boat afloat. Even if I could do a better job than chompy I can't say I have the ambition or endurance to give it a go. You have to give him props for that.

pchan44

Sep 14, 2007
any filejoker representative here?
please fix your site. i can't access them. it looks like your ssl is broken.

edit
it was my vpn ... :/
switching it of, will make it work

Is there a solution out there to this problem. When I use a VPN, my downloaders reject me, but I hate to use torrents without a VPN. I think most people here would like to use downloaders and torrents at the same time. Right now, I use my VPN during the day when I am available to input CAPTCHA, and then use my VPN and torrents at night, but I notice that my share ratios are falling in my torrent downloader, and that means I am not helping out the community like I should. Any ideas?

Finally, I appreciate akiba-onlines effort to bring us all to a common downloader. The change causes grief and consternation, but in the end, it really helps to have one downloader that can access every file on this site.

Reactions: nt.pro3x

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
Is there a solution out there to this problem. When I use a VPN, my downloaders reject me, but I hate to use torrents without a VPN. I think most people here would like to use downloaders and torrents at the same time. Right now, I use my VPN during the day when I am available to input CAPTCHA, and then use my VPN and torrents at night, but I notice that my share ratios are falling in my torrent downloader, and that means I am not helping out the community like I should. Any ideas?

on your openvpn-config add the routes that shouldn't go through vpn.
e.g.
route 10.0.0.0 255.255.0.0 net_gateway

so ...
route 81.171.49.0 255.255.255.0 your_ip_from_your_router
route 81.171.103.0 255.255.255.0 your_ip_from_your_router
route 81.171.112.0 255.255.255.0 your_ip_from_your_router
route 81.171.123.0 255.255.255.0 your_ip_from_your_router

this will route all Servers from uploaded through your home-connection

Reactions: Ceewan and pchan44

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Proof of earnings? Well, guess that bumps me out of the Akiba uploading gang. I have so little to prove with. So no affiliate = no uploads to FileJoker. No FileJoker links = no posts allowed. Wow, and after all this time. :(

Sorry guys (whomever grabbed my posts regularly...)

Baby_Princess

Love me Ok
Nov 12, 2011
i just come here to help :hypno::hmm:
I told them my nick on akiba, asked for affiliate and gave them my filejoker account and a couple of hours later, they told me my account was upgraded.
What I sent them: "Hi, I'm Baby_Princess from akiba-online and would like to request an affiliate account to be able to continue uploading on the site for the new partnership." + my filejoker account infos.

Thank You Samkook for help :cheers:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Yep, Filejoker is based in the Netherlands and their terms of service is a bit scary for a site like this but you have to logically assume that they know what site they are hooking up with. I mean it would seem that people are assuming that chompy approached them for sponsorship when quite possibly it was the other way around. I admit it would be nice if they had a help desk here but they very well may have their own reasons for not going that route.

Nice heads up Baby_Princess, I am sure that info will be very useful to some posters here (maybe not to members like me and Casshern2...but others maybe).

Reactions: Baby_Princess

zero187

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2010
Interesting...I wonder how they payout? I read minimum payout is 100$.
What payment methods do they have? I can't see anything on their website...

Baby_Princess

Love me Ok
Nov 12, 2011
Interesting...I wonder how they payout? I read minimum payout is 100$.
What payment methods do they have? I can't see anything on their website...
when you have open affiliate to upload then you can see payment methods
payment methods Webmoney with me is the best :mandi:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
when you have open affiliate to upload then you can see payment methods
payment methods Webmoney with me is the best :mandi:

@Baby_Princess, can you please do me the favor of reporting whether or not PayPal is one of the payment methods? I'd really appreciate it. Would definitely save some from trying to even get affiliate status just to find out they can't use Webmoney (like myself). :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ceewan

zero187

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2010
According to a user (not from this board)

- webmoney
- bitcoin
- wire

Minimum payout is 100$. Payouts are conducted weekly.

Just waiting for the admins to activate my account. I hope they will.