new releases March + April 2009

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
April 2009

04-24 水着彼女~THE ANIMATION~Fit.2 - mizugi kanojo ep.2 (Pink Pineapple) - http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73459

04-24 爆乳メイド狩り 前編 - Bakunyuu Maid Kari . Hunting for Bakunyuu Maids ep. 1 (HotBear / Mediabank) - http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73320

04-25 カルタグラ ツキ狂イノ病 第一夜 karutagura tsuki kyou ino byou ep. 1 (Milky / Innocent Grey) - http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73512

04-25 リゾートBOIN 第3話 ~南の島のハレンチ編~ Resort Boin ep. 3 minami no shima no harenchi hen (Milky / Crossnet-Pie) - http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73506

05-01 奴隷メイドプリンセス Vol.04 調教済みロッテ - Dorei Maid Princess ep. 4 (Pixy / Lilith) [delayed April release] -> may not be posted on A-O

Mizugi Kanojo: blah. Doesn't even come close to the book. The Milk Junkies artstyle, while slightly toned done, really takes away from Bosshi's unique artstyle in his drawings. To use your guys' scale, 3/5.

Bakunyuu Maid Kari: animation wasn't impressive, and most of the story wasn't impressive, but the final scene with Ai being transformed into a sex maid slave was amazing. For that reason, I'll give the entire episode a 4/5. Without that scene, a 2/5.

Karutagura: this was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, except for the fact that I had a hard time understanding what was going on because a lot of the conversations used words that I just don't know. :\ I'd love to see this subtitled accurately. Seems like a really interesting story. 5/5 for the story, 2/5 for the sex. (I wouldn't masturbate to this one, honestly, but it was great fun to watch.)

Resort Boin 3: had a sort of hot opening, but the girl was a wee bit too loli ... and then the episode just spiraled downward into dumbness. 2/5.

Dorei Maid Princess: I don't like piercings. >_< 1/5.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Mizugi Kanojo: blah. Doesn't even come close to the book. The Milk Junkies artstyle, while slightly toned done, really takes away from Bosshi's unique artstyle in his drawings. To use your guys' scale, 3/5.

Bakunyuu Maid Kari: animation wasn't impressive, and most of the story wasn't impressive, but the final scene with Ai being transformed into a sex maid slave was amazing. For that reason, I'll give the entire episode a 4/5. Without that scene, a 2/5.

Karutagura: this was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, except for the fact that I had a hard time understanding what was going on because a lot of the conversations used words that I just don't know. :\ I'd love to see this subtitled accurately. Seems like a really interesting story. 5/5 for the story, 2/5 for the sex. (I wouldn't masturbate to this one, honestly, but it was great fun to watch.)

Resort Boin 3: had a sort of hot opening, but the girl was a wee bit too loli ... and then the episode just spiraled downward into dumbness. 2/5.

Dorei Maid Princess: I don't like piercings. >_< 1/5.

He really is back...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
it seems everyone hated the piercings in DMP 4. its been a long time since we've seen guro in a hen ani. haven't u watched Manin 3 yet?

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Well, everyone who's commented so far has probably not been interested in guro. The response might be different if some of A-O's fans of guro were to watch this and give feedback. *shrug*

But it's not even really all that guro: it was just piercing, after all. What bothers me about piercing in hentai is the sadomaschism. You have to be a really sadistic person to derive pleasure from piercing a woman's nipples and clitoris and labia minora; and you have to be a really masochistic person to derive pleasure from having your own nipples, clitoris, and labia pierced. I'm not into S&M period, but I can tolerate the really really really softcore kinds (like spanking or calling someone a bitch and a ho and she squeals and says "Oh, don't say that! That's so embarassing!"), but that's not really even S&M at that point, is it? It's just dirty talk. XD But genuine S&M, like whipping a woman, cutting a woman, piercing a woman, punching a woman, etc. ... yeah, that's a boner-killer. :|

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
But genuine S&M, like whipping a woman, cutting a woman, piercing a woman, punching a woman, etc. ... yeah, that's a boner-killer. :|

ditto. btw not that i want to debate whether Lotte's M or not but i just want to say technically she was deriving pleasure from the effects of the piercings ( forever bitch in heat effect ) not the act of piercing itself. just in case people were wondering what the piercings were for and why she kept cumming.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Okay, sorry if you've explained this already Sakun. I don't keep up with the forum as much as I should. But what's the story behind the new sig?

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
As always new avy again 4 tengiolt
Also SRnmSK

GangBen asking 4 a long rant:lols:

Anyway 10giolt
Thx again 4 your PM
Though I must say I quite dissapointed with nekoken:defeat:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
One of my favorite fetishes is male-to-female transformation. Not futa! But a full transformation in body and -- preferably eventually -- in mind as well. Basically, stories where the dude discovers he's a girl, is shocked, but eventually comes to like it and doesn't want to return to being a guy anyway. (Even if he does return, he still enjoyed being a girl while it lasted being the ultimate point.)

Recently, I made a post (maybe my second or third? no clue, too lazy to look ^^; ) in that one discussion thread about what sex you'd prefer to be. I saw a lot of guys saying, "Blech, I'd never want to suck on cocks. >_<" And I quite agree -- as a straight man. But the thing is, if you genuinely became a woman, I told them, then it's not just your body that would have changed. Your brain, too, would have become a woman's brain. You'd have female desires, female thoughts, etc. You'd be disgusted by yuri and maybe turned on by yaoi. You'd never want to lick another girl's vagina but the thought of sucking on a man's big, rockhard cock might turn you on. Etc, etc.

So, cutting the "rant" short (sorry, Larcx! ^_^), I decided to make a new sig. It features three sample pictures from one of my favorite artists ever, the TG artist Tomoe (巴), and her sidekick Amai (あむぁい) who writes the stories. The link directs you to Tomoe's page. Amai's page is http://okashi.blog6.fc2.com/ , which is what I typically visit because he's much more active in blogging than is his partner, and he'll often blog about magazines he's bought that contained a chapter or two of TG stories in them.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
HLL- was it cause the common household items turned into sex toys part was gone or the girls weren't loli enough? for me this one's their best release since it had 2 girls compared to the usual 1.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
HLL- was it cause the common household items turned into sex toys part was gone or the girls weren't loli enough? for me this one's their best release since it had 2 girls compared to the usual 1.

Nope none of that matters actually
True,this is so far is the best from nekoken
But I have watched from the first series until Sacri2(from your 1,8GB past torrent)
There's nothing new IMO,maybe I just got bored.

Kay,back 2 find other 3D Hen:hero:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
o.k., we should be through with this thread so far, it is released from being sticky now.