new releases January + February 2009

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
avi,smaller in size but bigger in resolution version of Iris 3 now available. sure hope the next 2 shows wouldn't be in that resolution

let me see who´s gonna be that one to post it here by mistake...

Rein, I see your point. It's clearly a grainy upscale. Oh well, it all looks the same to me since I typically watch H-anime in fullscreen anyway, but you're right that this is going to be a big disappointment for people who like to watch crisp hentai in a small window but who are going to discover that this is instead fuzzy hentai in a huge window.

As I´m watching the videos full screen on my 37´´ flatscreen TV too I´m using as a monitor I may add that it´s a question of the source material. Even an old DVD rip with normally 320x240 AR looks better in full screen than an old VHS rip with 640x480 AR with it´s distortions, at least at the bottom of the screen which is typical for VHS rips.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Oh my goodness! Where to begin?

we should send them letters asking for a crossover orgy with the Rensa Byoutou women. :evillaugh:

I wouldn't be opposed to this. Even though the girls far outnumber the guys, so I wouldn't get to see these lovely girls stuffed with cocks. Hmm, that was rather blunt... but it should be obvious I'm a sucker for such things at this point. Anyway... the quality and the massive amounts of sex would more than make up for it I should think. However...

As for a Rensa Byoutou x Shin Ringetsu crossover, I wouldn't be opposed to that if it was just the brunette and the tsundere w/ black hair in Rensa Byoutou who were brought over; but I normally hate hospital-themed hentai (Rensa Byoutou being one of those crazy exceptions where it's Grade-A material in my book) and I also disliked the short blue-haired nurse. :\

I like... Haruna... i guess is her name? She had some pretty awesome scenes in Rensa Byoutou and I found her appearance quite sexy at least. As for her personality... I will admit I wasn't paying that much attention to it! Would I have liked her as much if I did? More on that in a minute...

As for the crossover i was thinking of just the girls only :evillaugh: that'd be like the best hen ever

NO!

• I dislike blue hair. I prefer auburn, brown, "dirty blonde," blonde, or black hair. I also dislike red hair, green hair, etc. Orange hair (in anime) can be nice, it depends on the girl. White hair on rare occasion is hot but -only- when it's waist-length or longer.
  • I dislike blue eyes. I prefer yellow, purple, red, or brown eyes.
  • I hate short hair. I love long (waist-length) hair. I accept shoulder-length hair.
  • I dislike the quiet, meek girls. I prefer regular girls, spunky girls, or certain tsundere girls.
  • I dislike girls who are chronically depressed or who lack self-esteem. I'm very attracted to a girl who is cheery.

As expected, some picky preferences from Sakun! Though I will freely admit I can be pretty picky when it comes to hair as well. As far as color goes... I only really dislike Blonde. It's very rare that I'll find a blonde girl attractive. I generally prefer darker hair colors. As far as styles go... I guess I tend to lean towards longer hair, but I don't have a problem with short hair either - as long as it isn't too short - like a dyke. There are certainly plenty of styles I hate though - usually ones that are wavy and curly... I dunno I guess I just like straight hair. Yet I find Drill Hair very attractive too.

As far as personalities go, the sluttier the better is a good rule of thumb. I like a girl who knows what she wants and likes to have fun. With that said, yes I generally dislike meek, shy girls who can't decide what they want. Though I especially hate tsundere types who tend to know what they want but will never admit it. Actually I can't stress that enough - I really hate tsundere most of the time. Most of Rie Kugimiya's characters? Hate em'. Though I will admit I rather adore Taiga.

...in which we discuss Love Hina, C.C., and Hinata

See, I hated Love Hina. Even though I own all of the DVDs. It's pretty much a tsundere anime, and most of the girls treat Keitaro like shit. Which really fucking annoys me, and I generally tend to skip anime that is even remotely similar to Love Hina. Though I did love Mutsumi.

As far as Code Geass goes. I started off liking Kallen the most, and don't get me wrong I still love her. But I think I can say for certain now that I like C.C. a little more. She really is gorgeous and has a wonderful body (back that ass up) plus I tend to find that sort of personality cute and funny (see Anya too). It's a shame when she reverts back to a timid little girl at some point during R2.

Man, I hate Hinata though. I mean she's cute, but she just bugs me. And it is pretty weird that you like her so much given your "guidelines". Than again I'm rather turned off by Naruto in general at this point so I couldn't really give you an example of a character I really like in that anime either.

Finally...

You've also got a penis. I think that rendered you ineligible long before the short red hair. ;P

I lol'd.

In closing... sorry I missed the conversation, and sorry for the essay.

Edit: That wasn't as long as I thought it was. Oh well.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
I realized we haven't corrected Bens nickname so maybe he should be known as GangBen due to his fondness of multiple penetration,gangbang and orgy ??:moe: as Hentaiben was too general :lols:

* I dislike blue hair. I absolutely love purple and pink hair (hated lacus though, she's a bitch), I accept green (glasses) Check !
* I dislike blue eyes. I prefer yellow, purple, red, or brown eyes. Check !
* I hate short hair. I love long (waist-length) hair. I accept shoulder-length hair. Check !
* I dislike the quiet, meek girls. I prefer regular girls, spunky girls, or certain tsundere girls. Check !
* I dislike girls who are chronically depressed or who lack self-esteem. I'm very attracted to a girl who is cheery. Check !
to add some of my own
* I totally hate girls with jumbo racks (they kill the word "proportion")
* I hate Arrogant type girls and I love them being broken but the hate still there (a good example of this is Sakura from naruto)

last but not least, I disliked hinata too... short hair, white eyes and meek personalities there goes the combo and a popped up veins around her eyes when she uses byakugan arrrgh

I like San from Seto no hanayome very much, she's cheery,dependable,humble,have a good spirit, funny and know what she wants ! if only she has pink/purple hair, it would be perfect

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Wow! xeruel and I have a lot of common interest in anime girls' physical appearance!

Ben, I can't stand Shana (the show or the girl). Never seen ZnT. But I too adore Taiga.

Also, I said "certain tsundere girls" for the very same reason as you mentioned why you hate them: that they piss you off when they know what they want but act like they don't or this or that. So as some examples:
Tsunderes I Love
1. Ever17's Tsugumi
2. Love Hina's Naru
3. Clannad's Kyou
4. School Rumble's Eri

Tsunderes I Hate
1. Shakugan no Shana's Shana

I can't think of any other prominent tsunderes right now. But I know that (typically) I dislike them, so surely there must be plenty of other tsunderes I've seen. Maybe just not in anime, and maybe only in film and live-action television ... I dunno.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Fu***************!!!!!!

Iris 03 was so lame
Even much more lame than the first 2 eps

What the heck with the duck scene?
It's so annoying,not 2 mention the quacky sound?
Thou it's not so worst if compared with the goat sound on the Hime Dorei
But still i'm sick of it,and there is the useless Elf hinyuu girl scene....

Again,there is the bug scene
Sure they follow the original,but the scene just scratching Iris and did her was just another nightmare 4 me

The tentacles scene was also sh**
Not only the angle is bad
It doesn't even interest me

What's wrong with Pixy?
Can't i even hope 4 some nice properly made hens?
With this i don't even care whether there is 04 or not
Meh....

2/5 from me

The other 2 hens(SJ & Ninja)

*SJ was quite boring i prefer the 1'st eps. Good thing they still muted the guy. <3/5>

*Ninja was so so 4 me. Milky + T2 = not that so good <2.75/5>

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i was right to not get it yet. so animal sounds annoy u huh? next month is gonna be pretty bad too. Shion 3 meh

u know all this talking about preferences in girl chars made me realize sumthing. i don't hate any particular type of girl char. even my dislike for short hair doesn't go past that to reach the point of hate. strange...:puzzled:

btw did u guys get the torrent i told u abt? how was it? Gangben should've loved that

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
About the disturbing praying mantis scene:
The praying mantis (Wikipedia) was pretty much insect bestiality plus sadomasochism. There are few people in the hentai community who express interest in bestiality and fewer still who express interest in bestiality with insects or insect-like organisms. There's a large minority of fans who express interest in bondage but a small minority who express interest in sadomasochism that involves cutting.

So what does this mantis scene in Iris tell us in hindsight? It tells us this: Pixy is not producing Iris for the mainstream hentai anime audience. Iris is meant to be niche. Just like Sarah is also meant to be niche. This greatly explains why these two animes have such terrible animation (i.e. low production budgets) -- because Pixy is not going to invest too much money in products it is making for a small audience. Similarly, the few fans who do enjoy seeing a woman get clawed and r***ing by a 10-foot-tall praying mantis are not going to be too picky. As the old saying goes, "Beggers can't be choosers." And since there's so little insect bestiality hentai in the world period, that they even got an insect bestiality scene in a modern h-anime is probably one of the best gifts they've received from the hentai world in years.

Long story short:
- I agree with you, Larcx. I disliked that scene too. But at the same time ...
- I think we should be glad that Pixy is willing to take risks like this and cater to niche audiences. Because it means that when it comes time to adapt one of your favorite mangas or eroges for the anime audience, you'll be happy when Pixy preserves all of your bizarre fetishes, too.

Now, if you don't have any bizarre fetishes and you just like normal sex ... then yeah ^_^; , I guess Iris let you down big time and so did Pixy.

About Iris 03 overall:
  • Animation: 2/5 for Pixy, 3/5 overall.
  • Sound (voices, music): 3/5
  • Plot: 1/5
  • How Erotic Was It: 2/5
  • What Killed It For Me:
    1. Futa Flat-Chested Pointy-Eared Loli Elf
    2. duckmen with the eyes of dragonflies and tongues like octopus legs
    3. excessive brutality
    4. the praying mantis
    5. the ugly mad scientist (an instant boner-killer every single time they showed him)
    6. the ugly Jabba the Hutt space slug
    7. the enormously-huge dildo
  • What Did It For Me:
    1. Iris gradually succumbing to the pleasures of sex
    2. The possible hint that Riruru remembers that she's Mei-Ling (?) but Iris, having become addicted to sex, might actually betray Mei-Ling's plans to escape. (But we won't see this until Episode 4 anyway, so maybe it shouldn't count here.)

As for Pixy:
My opinion hasn't really changed.
Good Stuff: some of their productions are beautifully animated, and they're one of the few studios willing to do the more dark and deviant hentai stories
Bad Stuff: they have a tendency to either be too extreme or too "everyone lives happily ever after," none of their productions to date have been as good or better than the source material

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Hmm Girls discussion?

1. I Hate Red,Green(Except Asa-senpai from Shuffle the long hair ver & Tsuruya from Haruhi)yes even CC & Miku. Confirmed!

2. I like Black,Blue,Blonde,Orange and Purple Hair. Pink & Silver is a so so. Confirmed!

3. I dislike White/Silver,Yellow eyes. Confirmed!

4. I love short Hair girls<Runa chan? Just some example>,until shoulder still acceptable,longer than that it's 50:50 4 me. Confirmed!

5. I prefer Energetic & Cheerfull girl,2 Quiet aren't my taste,Tsundere is a so so. Confirmed!

6. In some case..,I LuV Klutz girl. Khu khu khu. Confirmed!

7. I Hate Bakunyuu. Hinyuu/Funyuu is my interest of range,still accept Bakunyuu thou. Confirmed!

8. I'm not in2 some Holly Girl(Lacus B**ch/some another Lacus wannabe. I think U can find it in every Gundam Series... Thou I Luv Marina & not hating her as much i hate Lacus). Confirmed!

9. I didn't quite like megane girls... But i do like the girls when they take off the glasses. Since there's a probability they were actually are cute.

Girls i Luv

-Tenma <Yesssssss it is>:evillaugh:
-Erica Hartman <Loli Pantsu Witches> if it were not loli size i'm gonna married her:moe: still thou i know her name still hadn't watch the anime yet. Hmm there's some more,but i guess she's the #1:moe: Confirmed!
-Asa Senpai <Shuffle>
-Kana Minami <Minami-Ke>
-Tsuruya <Haruhi>

Tsundere I Like

-Eri <School Rumble>
-Rin Tohsaka <FSN>

About Iris

Yeah that "insect" might be revolutionary
Just like PinPai which if i'm not mistaken
Tengiolt were saying the leading of tentacle sex?

I guess i'm just the other side of coins who prefer normal/at least tentacle sex.
But still wanting a different kind of story than the normal hens.
Strangely enough...
I Prefer Jabba-look-like than the "Insect":constipation:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
@10Giolt

Yes i already have on my DL List
But since i didn't know what was it,i stopped it @30%
And watch the 3 hens first(Ninja SJ Iris03)

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Lover-in-Law unc. has bumped up now, res. 1280 x 720...

...and perhaps (if it will be complete) I´ve found the never licensed ep. 2 of The Maiden Diaries in an uncensored version...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Pixy is not producing Iris for the mainstream hentai anime audience.

this actually doesn't seem to be limited to Iris. This seems to have started after they finished R&F and AHM, and somewhere in the middle of lilia. they do releases normal ones from time to time i.e. DMP 3 and Lunatics 1.

i didn't send it to u Sakun cause i knew ud hate it.

Ud better hurry HLL, i won't be seeding for long. As for PP i doubt they were the origin of tens. The series that revolutionized tens would most likely be La Blue Girl. The best ten hen from PP for me would be Lesson of Darkness.

red how's the quality for Aniyome?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
this actually doesn't seem to be limited to Iris. This seems to have started after they finished R&F and AHM, and somewhere in the middle of lilia. they do releases normal ones from time to time i.e. DMP 3 and Lunatics 1.

Ud better hurry HLL, i won't be seeding for long. As for PP i doubt they were the origin of tens. The series that revolutionized tens would most likely be La Blue Girl. The best ten hen from PP for me would be Lesson of Darkness.

quality is excellent, it´s in MP4´s like Cleavage at the start too, there should be the AVI´s with a short delay...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007

What hens actually that U PM me?
I'm not really in the mood since Iris 03....
I don't know,maybe i'll pass on this 1?

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Lover-in-Law unc. has bumped up now, res. 1280 x 720...

ep 1-2 ? or ep 1 only ?? if its complete series then 550mb should be acceptable

@tengiolt
any SS for the torrent you sent ?? need to see while I'm restructuring my files, I'm in hdd space crisis :abandoned:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Yeah,give us some SS pliz
I'm still Direct DL'ing some anime through my local's Share Site(IDWS)

It will complete in the next 30minutes or so though
Since I'm DDL'ing 1,2 Gig

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I very much agree, but the snarky part of me wants to quip, "Must not watch a lot of hi-res J-dramas then, huh? :p"

*looks at 1-hour file that is over 1 gig in size*

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
ep 1-2 ? or ep 1 only ?? if its complete series then 550mb should be acceptable

@tengiolt
any SS for the torrent you sent ?? need to see while I'm restructuring my files, I'm in hdd space crisis :abandoned:

to increase your crisis - eps 1+2 - more than 1.2 GB...