new releases January + February 2009

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
all that's left is a proper compact avi encode for Aniyome.

My BOTM goes to IOV II 2. it should've been SJ II 2 but it lacked a ten and proper futa scene. 4.0 for IOV II 2. :sigh: i guess i should just be thankful that Hilda wasn't pregnant during the last few scenes. this would've been the BOTY had there been no pregs and only the girls were allowed to get it on the action.

Kimi no Na 2 gets a 3.0. there were some ok parts but ep 1 was a lot better. too many facial shots this time. they should have also given the other girls more screen time.

As for HELTi'm guessing i was right about the previews. had it been an extra scene or ep 2 or ep 4 of KK the encoder would have included it

Aniyome has both eps available as AVI´s now, 400 MB both together...

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Oh, I thought they did (have to do with the game). I thought it was their creation. But I see that you're right: Rune (or RuNe, ルネ) made both games, it looks like. My mistake. I thought it might have been because I saw Black Lilith's name accredited in KTC's Slave Heroines' comic adaptations of IOV2, but I just double-checked volumes 2, 4, and 6 and each of them gives proper credit to ルネ, so it's my complete mistake. No idea how I got the idea into my head.

kai27

Apr 3, 2007
Just to inform you all, I had gotten a DVD-ISO of HE:LT via share. The bonus video was "University Girls - Special Counselling". Quite a disappointment.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Just to inform you all, I had gotten a DVD-ISO of HE:LT via share. The bonus video was "University Girls - Special Counselling". Quite a disappointment.

I already thought something like this, so full price but half the fun, here´s the original cover of that Obtain Future release (originally)...

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Time to catch up~ \(^ ^)/

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Yeah,where have you been?
Bussy on academic asignment?
Or perhaps vacation?

Hey tengiolt
I finally watch the torrent U gave Me
So it's that 3d hens:evillaugh:
I was think that was some doujin game
Eniwey,i've seen Tsuima in Eng version on DL Site
Think there will be a torrent?
If there is pliz let me know:shake:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I just PMed with reingiolt, his new avatar seems to be a scan of his soul...(hehe...)...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
there were screens in the torrent, u should've gotten them 1st.
its just Suima. the T is not neccessary. there may be a torrent, but i kinda doubt it.

Yeah rite...
I always mistaken Suima 4 Tsuima:distressed:

Well just checked
There's a video from hshare
Its duration is 59:46
So there's no Eng version ATM
Aw i really want the 2'nd eps:moe:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
do you even need subs for suima ? :lols: its even has less conversation than twin succubus, which now both have their english version atm
good thing about 3D's they have pretty simple plot and you can see it through their expression hahaha (atleast what I grasp from twin succubus conversation)

btw tengiolt new avy reveals the darkness in his soul :constipation:, if he comes any closer with his tentacles, I will rip his head off with my chainsaw :evillaugh:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
you can get the Su... torrent via The Pirate Bay without trouble...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
speaking of avys i'm guessing this is red's facial expression when he manages to get a rare old hentai hehe at least that'll be my facial expression when i get Naka Dashi Bible :evillaugh:
Dnt worry masoruel, i'll just send this head instead hehe ul see that when ur looking at the mirror at night. btw Blassreiter was just so depressing, that's one of the shows i've seen with the most significant char deaths

well, if I can get nakadashi bible and uncensored Stringendo&accelerando series, I would look much worse :crash:

oh but still blassreiter a damn good anime with very strong storyline, GRZ don't even compare in body bags not even one good "guys" were spared (the sissy brother don't count as a guy), 2nd anime I've seen with a lot of chars deaths since Evangelion (tragic chars deaths feels more heavy than gore in Elfen lied)
do you know any anime similar ?? :evillaugh:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
MasoFutaruel U are wrong here...
What i seek is Suima Doujin Game in Eng
Of course i don't really need a translation 4 sex scene
Thou i think there's a few hens with a good story and need 2 be subbed:moe:

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Yeah,where have you been?
Bussy on academic asignment?
Or perhaps vacation?

Hey tengiolt
I finally watch the torrent U gave Me
So it's that 3d hens:evillaugh:
I was think that was some doujin game
Eniwey,i've seen Tsuima in Eng version on DL Site
Think there will be a torrent?
If there is pliz let me know:shake:

Yeah, I was doing some research mythology stuff (personal interest). Then decided to take my Japanese study to the next level, kind of got a bit obsessive. lol. Japanese vocabulary is such a mental strain. ;_; My goal is to master 1,500 語彙 (vocabulary, terminology, lexicon, or lexis) by the end of the year. D:

I figures I've been studying for a while now might as well take my learning to the final stage. :D Hentai is definitely going to be a big part of the stress management on this stage. lol.

Example: 承知 = agreement, compliance, assent, consent, admitting, acknowledge, awareness, acceptance... -_-;

So many vocabulary that has 7-8 English definition. Need good h-anime more than ever now~ haha

Miss you guys! 俺の変態同士、慕いましただよ!www

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
lol, XD

頑張れ!応援します~ 

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
who do u mean by sissy brother? ur hunger for tragic deaths tells me that my current avy should be urs instead. i could recommend some but wouldn't that spoil the story for u?

gakido - yapari! now its my turn to go on a quest for knowledge :hero:

Amanda adopted brother .....
you haven't even recommend anything so how can you spoil the story ? :evillaugh:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
If you weren't before, you're certainly beyond my level of kanji knowledge now. I don't know if I've even ever seen 承 before. In fact, I see that character and I think "了 plus 水 plus 王," not "Oh yeah! 承! I know 承!" lol

You're the opposite of me, though, if you dropped everything to bunker down on one thing. My problem is that I have too many roads I want to explore, and each of them would take a man years to reach his destination. Linguistics, cooking, programming, writing, medicine, on and on it goes. It sounds cool until you realize, as I repeatedly do, that I've made little progress in any of them and could make a lot more progress if I just picked one and dedicated the next 2-3 years of my life to it. But ... I can't. D:

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
If you weren't before, you're certainly beyond my level of kanji knowledge now. I don't know if I've even ever seen 承 before. In fact, I see that character and I think "了 plus 水 plus 王," not "Oh yeah! 承! I know 承!" lol

You're the opposite of me, though, if you dropped everything to bunker down on one thing. My problem is that I have too many roads I want to explore, and each of them would take a man years to reach his destination. Linguistics, cooking, programming, writing, medicine, on and on it goes. It sounds cool until you realize, as I repeatedly do, that I've made little progress in any of them and could make a lot more progress if I just picked one and dedicated the next 2-3 years of my life to it. But ... I can't. D:

I've been there...you're definitely a lot more persistent than I'm. I can't really multi-task, in fact I suck at it. XD Being a Jack of All Trades is hard. ;_; I wish that you can accomplish everything that you want do. Just from reading your posts and what I know from interacting with you online, I get a feeling that you're someone that will and can accomplish anything. \(^ ^)/ Go, go, Sakun~

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
thread released from being sticky now...