new releases March + April 2009

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Here we go! Sinners Paradise Genesis just has made the start in China...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
that was on my last to download list

and it came out first
:XD:

it´s a MKV with 71 MB and chinese soft subs only, I´ll wait for a better AVI...

sh*** has the ISO only though...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
its not the animation or char designs that bothered me. its cause the prev 2 HB releases completely failed my audio standards, and i bet this one will too

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Don´t know whether some of you are interested in YunYun Paradise, but it´s out now too...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Finaly Mizugi Kanojo is out:XD:
Didn't DL Bakunyuu Maid. Same like 10giolt,I know i'll not like it anyway:murder:
It will be perfect if Manin Densha 3 will be out 2day and no delay's:perfectplan:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
we´ve got 4 of 8 already, it not going bad this month...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Jeez, I just finished with MK2 and Bankunyuu, and now I gotta grab two more. Not that I'm complaining, but sounds like a busy night.

Bakunyuu: It's alright, seems like there should've been more action though. Also my favorite girl got barely any action, and despite there being multiple guys there wasn't really any gang bang. Disappointing.

MK2: Not sure if I like the first one better or not, but this was certainly awesome. I don't quite understand the whole Ninja thing, but it lead to a gang bang so - hooray! Might be my pick of the month. We'll have to see...

Edit:

Karutagura: This one was really boring from what I saw skipping through it. Pretty vanilla sex, bland character designs, and perhaps too much story that I can't understand. Maybe I'm being too harsh on it though.

RB3: Too many chicks on the dance floor. Seriously though, I love Mika but her scene did little for me since it was a yuri scene turned into a three-some with two girls. Then the scene at the end with three different girls on the same guy. The one-on-one scenes are pretty great though.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
agreed, for me karutagura tsuki kyou ino byou was the only one not going with my standards to use 10giolt´s phrase. Too many faces without eyes...:ban:

Nakunyuu Maid Kari was not bad at all, just like the other HotBear releases before, the only thing that made me wonder was that all maid´s faces looked like PicoxCoCoxChico...:XD:

Opposite to Ben I liked part 2 of Mzugi Kanojo much better than the first one. And we have a "to be continued" at the end, let´s see what PP will bring next.:dunno:

Resort Boin 3 has no "to be continued" at the end, it was funny but only a row of short stories without a real plot. Milky - in my eyes - just wanted to release an extra DVD with these characters to use the success of the first 2 DVD´s.:perfectplan:

Manin´densha 3 still is not out yet just like Dorei Maid Princess 4. Sinners Paradize Genesis don´t need to be discussed as it´s weird Vanilla and Yun Yun Paradise was only posted for the fans of old stuff anyway.
:payup:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Resort Boin 3 is not a good as I think it will be...... they had just to make the 3rd episode because 1 girl left untouched and this episode is all about her :attention: while mika scene was too short ...geez

I'll see the others if there's one good enough for me this month after that 3 weeks drought, I have mixed feelings abt bakunyuu maids because of those overinflated boobs but the scenes seems hot though so maybe I'll try :XD:
It seems manin' densha could be my bailout as their series always have suprises :lols:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
there was no untouched girl in RB3 in the prev 2 eps. everyone of them got a scene so i thought it was over. ep 3 isn't bad but i just wish they let Kanae and Mika have a nice uninterupted yuri scene. the guy is still rather noisy as usual so just a 2.5

BMK 1 actually wasn't that bad. there were only 2 major scenes and the guys were damn noisy but i liked the camera angles. 2.0 . btw isn't anyone reminded of Bible Black when watching this? ( animation-wise)

MK2 - as usual noisy guys get this a 1.50 . there were some rather unwelcome angles. why does this get a third ep? Kafun Shoujo is the only one that deserves a 3rd ep especially since its spring right now.

Karuta - this gets a 2.0 from me. Rin's seiyuu seems to be my fav H seiyuu but her name in credits doesn't match the one i found before. damn SM and Himajin for not including the seiyuus in the credits

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Momo didn't get her chance at 2nd Episode that she have to beg him at the Airport (writings in Red) :XD: