new releases March + April 2010

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Xixato

Apr 5, 2009
Ok thanks now i understood...didnt know about the copyright stuff...:notagain:
Well i can only say that douches like them will be always out there but it's not fair for the other people that said thanks to him...and i didnt like his post when he said
DLING

final hentai of the month

EDIT: DONE

EDIT 2: No way I'm gonna upload them...MUAHAHAHAHAHAH

For the rest i totally agree with u red...but this last post wasnt necessary if u ask me...maybe he was joking...however he's not forced to release his hentai and i dont blame him...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
normally these 2 months are finished now, from my side there´s only the last complete Pink Pineapple cover missing.

In case someone really is interested in the YAOI title (Hey! Class President ep. 2) I think he can get it in a few days in an english subbed version by [aarinfantasy] at eMule, Newmanoid Cam 2 as still missing atm is supposed to be moved to the parking ground in a week or so when this thread will be released from being sticky, now I keep this status for the moment as it is for more discussion and reviews.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
:tea: the best ones really were saved for last.

fukubiki- 4.5 really good positions and angles. lots of sex too. as usual the Poro release is my fav for the month. so far their only release that failed my standards was triangle blue ep 1.

hikaru- 4.0 . and here i was worried the ten scenes that were shown in the sketches weren't gonna get included. too bad there's not enough movement in the ten scenes. and it was all Hikaru in the 2nd half. plus Kotone's turn completely got skipped, a little flashback would've been nice. still the animation is pretty good and the angles were good. btw it was funny how the students were commentating on Seira's ass even though she was facing them which should make them unable to see her ass properly.

Last waltz- 3.0. it has been some time since there was a Suzuki Mirano release that i liked. Maya's 1st scene was pretty good. i was worried all the girls would always be in "iya iya" mode again.

Inmu Gakuen- 2.5 . the animation seems to below dream note. given how long it takes them to release one show you'd think the quality would be really good ( like Mary Jane). it's almost hard to believe that Girl's Talk is part of Marigold. this feels more like a hotbear release.

Larcx - if u played Guri Guri Cute Yuffie u should be able to play the evee games too

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Reviews!

Last Waltz: Lots of cock blocking going on in this episode. The first scene is whatever. The second scene with the maid was shaping up to be awesome, and then they get interrupted. I'd still say I like the scene, but I was disappointed upon first viewing, thankfully later... Anyways, next scene with the blond is again "whatever". (Sorry, my bias is clearly showing here). Then in the next scene when the girl is about to get gang banged, another interruption. Annoying to say in the least. Then finally the maid gets it in this next scene, which is of course my favorite scene in the episode. And then that blond chick gets it in the following scene, which wasn't bad admittedly. Well, sorry for breaking down the whole episode, but really my liking it came down to if we were ever going to see a gang bang. And we did - twice. Animation is alright, and the maid girl is hot. After all that it's still only a.... 3.5/5

Inmu Gakuen: I agree with reing that the animation isn't that great here. I also don't understand what's going on either. If I had to guess - he has a pendant that lets him and anyone close to him become unnoticeable? No idea. Anyways, lots of good r*** here though, and something about fucking these chicks in crowded rooms is pretty hot too me. It's really too bad about the animation though. 3.5/5

Fukubiki!: At first glance*, I wasn't impressed with this one at all. Too much happy sex. On a second viewing I noticed that these girls are both trying to have sex with this guy when the other one isn't looking. Including a pretty hot scene where the Pink (or is it Red?) haired girl is sleeping. The animation is great, and the girls are pretty cute. Still a little too tame for me to really give it a high score, so I'll keep the streak going. 3.5/5

*Ah, yes. About the "glance". When I first get new hentai, I skip through them pretty heavily unless I find a scene I really like. Especially when I get three hentai at once like this time. Somehow I didn't really notice that the girls were trying to out do each other. So there you go. Next!

Seito Kaichou Hikaru: Lots of tentacles. Still not my thing. The internal stuff was cool, the weird nipple thing not so much. However! The rest of the episode has the girls in front of an audience, and being humiliated. Hot! Then the black (or is it blue?) haired chick starts getting fucked, eventually leading up to a gang bang where she gets fucked silly. Very Hot! Not my pick of the month, because Ingrid 3 came out (granted it came out at the end of last month, but was still an April release?) and also not getting a perfect score because of the tentacle parts. Still great though. 4.5/5

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i never new u didn't like blonde girls. as for hikaru, she's black haired even though there's a shade of blue. one of the students said "kurokami long" ( long black hair)

i wonder if anyone noticed who Ushio's ( the guy in Fukuniki) seiyuu is. :perfectplan: i just wish famous female seiyuus could also voice ero anime and eroge chars. but i guess it can't be helped cause of the more fanatic seiyuu fans. :exhausted:

if there are Hitagi fans out here an animated 2D doujin game just came out.
http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ061839.html

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Inmu Gakuen: I agree with reing that the animation isn't that great here. I also don't understand what's going on either. If I had to guess - he has a pendant that lets him and anyone close to him become unnoticeable? No idea. Anyways, lots of good r*** here though, and something about fucking these chicks in crowded rooms is pretty hot too me. It's really too bad about the animation though. 3.5/5

Pendant let him enter dreams and do whatever he wants and apparently after entering a girl dream a certain number of times, the lust transfer from the dream to reality and make the girl want him.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Pink Pineapple cover added - thread released from being sticky.

Newmanoid Cam 2 copied to parking ground.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
in case someone is interested in the YAOI title OVA 生徒会長に忠告 第二話「タイトル未定」 初回限定版 - Seito Kaichou ni Chuukoku ep. 2 - there´s the subbed version by [aarinfantasy] at eMule already:

here´s the eD2k link: ed2k://|file|[aarinfantasy]Seitokaichou_ni_Chuukoku_OVA_2_[4D2C8990].avi|211009536|3A1929CE4806319EC9132D35D7AFDDBB|/

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
please more infomation about UNCENSORED ! .... :nosebleed:

what are you looking for - or better - how are you looking? Every possible information about uncensored releases, even including the french and the german releases are given in these threads. There is no more...

wlwlgnsdl

Apr 19, 2009
what are you looking for - or better - how are you looking? Every possible information about uncensored releases, even including the french and the german releases are given in these threads. There is no more...
can you create uncensored hentai ... in these days, still new uncensored hentai is not out.. :eek:hnoes:

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
can you create uncensored hentai ... in these days, still new uncensored hentai is not out.. :eek:hnoes:

There is no "new" uncensored hentai since many months because the american companies don't get the licenses anymore... even the already scheduled releases have been shifted many times.

By the way I read somewhere that Pink Pineapple is willing to license only pixelated material outside Japan... you can figure out the outcome already.

wlwlgnsdl

Apr 19, 2009
There is no "new" uncensored hentai since many months because the american companies don't get the licenses anymore... even the already scheduled releases have been shifted many times.

By the way I read somewhere that Pink Pineapple is willing to license only pixelated material outside Japan... you can figure out the outcome already.
what is the pixelated material ???..;:nosebleed:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
what is the pixelated material ???..;:nosebleed:

you can name it "mosaic" too in insted of pixelated, it just a phrase to name the censorship spots where they try to make the primary sexual parts invisible.

In the end it means that Pink Pineapple / KSS is not going to license uncensored material anymore but will license censored material only in the future.

Bye Bye to uncensored titles in case the other companies join in...