new releases July + August 2010

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Aspirin'ka

Oct 10, 2007
mkv is normal :gayprance: but wmv9 most wanted :joker:

P

pila13

Don't want made rips........If Ingrid - sama Vol.4 dissapoint me, this is will be end of my h-anime hobby and rip hobby. I learn video and audio encode only fore Ingrid.

Ingrid - sama Full Cover
[hide]
c6bc09afcabf9a2521f7c72823b70425.jpg

[/hide]​

P

pila13

04875ee2aa19ed99eebf87667de59360.png

[hide]
Code:
http://file.qip.ru/video/tBJge1op/Ingrid_-_sama_Vol4.html
[/hide]​

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
it really does seem quite tame compared to the previous eps. but it may be better than ep 2.

a new doujin from アトリエこぶ just came out,あわなつ (awanatsu). luckily it's not just handjobs this time. the resolution is gigantic for this one. kinda wish it was smaller and had more scenes instead. since it's not in DLsite yet i wonder if we can post it here :puzzled:

http://dl.getchu.com/index.php?action=gd&gcd=D0009829&cp=

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
covers are complete now, inluding Ingrid 4, except a few PP re-releases and the 15 Bishoujo Hyouryuuki 2 one, where we still need the complete Manga cover I did not find yet,...

...so we just need files now.

あい☆きゃん 下巻「わたし……しちゃいました」(仮) 初回限定版 - I Can - ai☆kyan joukan ep. 2 (I can 2) cover still needs to be replaced when I find one with the complete barcode. Same goes for Stringendo 6, it´s hard to find PP covers with a barcode atm though.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
(18禁アニメ) 学園催眠隷奴 anime:02 (704x396 DivX6.92)[DVD-Rip].avi File size: 652.477.046 on utatane

File size little large....

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
(18禁アニメ) 学園催眠隷奴 anime:02 (704x396 DivX6.92)[DVD-Rip].avi File size: 652.477.046 on utatane

File size little large....

Two hours and i have the file if my connection not disconnect :pandalaugh:

But now i gtg sleeping dunno when i upload the torrent....

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Two hours and i have the file if my connection not disconnect :pandalaugh:

But now i gtg sleeping dunno when i upload the torrent....

although many leechers always are impatient - we have time, we are not in a hurry and we are not on the run! In case people want it more early they just can join Utatane to try to get the files too and even faster...

Xixato

Apr 5, 2009
I quote red...no hurry...
Lol Pila seems a lot excited about Ingrid ehehe...but i loves his posts so just wanna say thanks 4 his support...

P

pila13

I very like Makai Kisin Ingriddo, its my favorite h-anime. If I lived in japan i of course buy dvd, not only Inrgid... But...i live in "ua" its "europe hole", i can buy only dvd-box when it out.Ьдялб йухан, can't wait
ml33.gif

Nice that on d-dream i can pre-order vol.4 in [08/26 01:30 JP time, 08/25 19:30 ua time] Than i download in [08/27 00:01 jp time, 08/ 26 18:01 ua time] Only 35$

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i wonder what's up with that trailer,it's so full of spoilers. it seems to be officially from Pixy. did you find this is 2ch too? well Kiriya's as good as dead. only mystery is whether the taimanins will fight against Ingrid and Black after they take care of Kiriya.

P

pila13

Pixy made two version of video demo -
  • Story demo
  • Sex scen demo

No, this demo i downlaod from http://mimimaid.moe.hm/

P.S. Forget add - Pixy demo vide is not indexed, if you want use "rewind" in demo you need first "indexed" wmv file.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
hey you finally changed your avy. given your love of Ingrid i expected you to use an Ingrid avy instead. 3 more days till it comes out

Kara no Shoujo was also supposed to come out this month right? i wonder why there's still no sign of it.

i noticed 2 errors in Gakuen Saimin 2. both in scenes involving Himeno ( blonde ojousama character ). i wonder if anyone else can spot them.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I hope he isn´t such a strange character like Salvador Dali, his new avatar, was...

two of his famous paintings...