new releases July + August 2009

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
The episode was overall very fun to watch. It been a while since such a fun hentai was made. Love all the girls and their personality and I can't wait for the 2nd episode. DAMN YOU KAZU!~ XD

Espresso was hilarious. lol. She has a papa complex and have a gang bang fetish. It was funny when she was all entwined in the vines and let her imagination run wild. Saying stuff like a bunch of men would come and take advantage of her, raping her in succession. XD

I thought Saori stand out too. She has a peppy nature and like to do everything fast. I wonder how fast one's cumming speed need to be to impregnate her~ XD

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Anime:
15美少女漂流記 OVA Vol 1 -- (skipped), did not look appealing
魔界騎士イングリッド Episode 01 -- 4/5, interesting story, even if the sex scenes were lacklustre
エルフの双子姫 Vol 1 -- 2/5, plain

Magazines:
Shinnyuu Yuugi -- I gave the entire thing a ranking of "z-meh", one of my worst rankings
MUJIN 2009 08 -- it has a few good stories in it
Megastore H 2009 08 -- it had a few good stories in it. My favorite one, though, was the 4-page color opening story about the girl who solicited one of her classmates' assistance in milking her breasts. (Obviously I would like this one. ;p) But it was a really cute story and I liked how the guy told it. Seemed very believable.
Masyo 2009 09 -- not one story which particularly stood out to me as awesome. A whole lot of elementary school-grade loli. :\

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Since we´ve got someone now to make a review of monthly H-magazines it´s tengiolt only to add his preview/review/announcement of DLsite 3D-animations and doujin-games (flash-games)...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
HLL- technically Espresso can't be considered loli since she had the biggest boobs among the 1st 4 girls (those measurements are just so wrong. ) Misao is your Yui look-alike. Kuin is the one with the green hair and yes she's an android. Kageko and Hikaru are twins. Funako is the red-haired one.
great news! uracarrot is out!!!! i really wish they didn't turn it into a game. it's more convenient when its in vid.
I so want to watch 15BH but i'm still waiting for an avi version :cry:

sakun - why are u so late in watching Ingrid? didn't u get it last month?

red- i think i'll start that thread when Umemaro or DSC's latest work is about to come out.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I didn't get it because everybody said it was awful. I didn't realize that it was related to Taimanin Murasaki until after I watched it, and I watched it merely on a whim. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. And I saw: not very much in the line of appealing sex scenes (ironically, the final sex scene was so plain despite the presence of demons and tentacles! lol), but a lot in the way of good story telling (as far as hentai is concerned). I mean, the story's not award-winning material :p , don't get me wrong, but it's pretty well-told for hentai.

I dunno. I'm disappointed that the show will not be focusing on Murasaki, but I'm glad it's focusing so heavily on Ingrid instead of falling back on Sakura or Asagi.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Then I totally forgot. Seriously. I never played the game. I only downloaded the HCG pack. So I know all the other girls' names because:

- Asagi was in her own four-episode anime, plus she was the titular taimanin of her own game
- Sakura, ditto
- and Murasaki was the titular taimanin of her own game, too

I wouldn't have known Oboro's or Sakura's names if not for the anime. Ditto for Ingrid's.

So ... yeah. I totally, totally forgot. o_o;

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
:XD: finally saw 15BH :XD: my wish has finally been granted.:grassdance: finally a hen that has a separate audio stream where the guy is muted :inlove2:

the camera angles are great too. no annoying camera angles that focus on the guy.
Espresso was just so funny. exhibishionist,masochist,bondage fetish and papa-con. she seems to be the most unique of the 15 girls so far.
my only complaint would be that the scenes were too short ( especially Saori's). Wish they didn't waste time with all the posing. they could've just put those in the magazine instead.
4.0 i sure hope bugbug continues this series. or better yet they should enter the hentai anime business officially.

btw gakido if you're interested in the drama cd check out red's thread in the hen ani torrent section. i posted a new torrent that includes the specials that were in the ISO.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
here are some more cover sketches that´re floating around...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Hm... could be alright. I don't see too much to get excited about though. The first scene looks alright, but the tentacles kinda ruin it for me. The girl cock looks kinda weird too (they didn't look that way in Sara did they?) Finally two girls on one guy doesn't do much for me either. Maybe it won't be alright *shrugs*

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I don't think she has a penis. I think she has a "clit-dick," or a clitoris which has been enlarged to the point of it looking like a penis. IIRC she had an unattractive clitoris in Episode 3 which was much too large to be normal but much too small to be appealing to the clit-dick crowd. It looks like the 4th episode is taking her all the way.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Oh boy, it's finally almost here huh? I wonder how many gigs I'm going to end up saving this time. Hopefully there will be some stuff from all my favorite artist. Honestly, I can't keep up with all of what's going to be coming out since I'm not THAT into the doujin scene. I just save em'.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
the first Comiket76 release just bumped at TT...

they are fast, aren´t they...

screenshots attached, who knows the series "COMIC PARTY"?

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
The only shows with Comiket in them that I have seen are Genshiken and Doujin Work, so I'm going to go with Genshiken for #2 and Doujin Work for #1. (Your first attachment is #0 since it's not a screencap. :p)

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I´ve not been very precise as the title of the TV series I meant is slightly different in my country. I was writing about the Aquaplus / ADV release of 2005 Comic Party Revolution こみっくパーティーRevolution / 漫画同人会 which had 13 episides all in all.