new releases July + August 2009

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Some news on the french releases, as usual nothing exclusive or groundbreaking. Suddenly EVA decided to wake up! I put them all together, even so the dates are covering different threads:

confirmed

Taxi Pervers vol.2 (Sex Taxi/Kojin Taxi 4&5) 10.06.2009
Décolleté Lubrique (Cleavage) 26.08.2009

unconfirmed

La Chevauchée des Valkyries (Ride of the Valkyrie/Ikusa Otome Vakyrie) 30.09.2009
La Clinique de L'humiliation (Shameless Doctor/Chijoku Shinsatsushitsu) 26.08.2009 -> first "official" release, there was already a stealth release named "Cure de sexothérapie".
La Veuve (Widow/Mibojin) 07.2009 ???

The dates may not be very accurate, the infos are really scarce. All of them are US-licensed of course.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
this time I got to say "Vanilla goodjob !" for Mamapuri, although I didn't get the story quite well which why the scarf man brought 2 hot girls to live with the boy ? however I like the purple haired girl, which is a shame that she only got onani in the bathroom scene...(which is still quite hot for me :lols:)

Mamapuri from vanilla this time got 4.0 ! could have been 4.5 if the purple haired gets banged..... (my best score yet for vanilla since Angel blade :XD:)

This is the huge difference between Vanilla's mamapuri and their worst craplike quality H-anime :petrfied:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
confirmed Taxi Pervers vol.2 (Sex Taxi/Kojin Taxi 4&5) 10.06.2009 Décolleté Lubrique (Cleavage) 26.08.2009 unconfirmed La Chevauchée des Valkyries (Ride of the Valkyrie/Ikusa Otome Vakyrie) 30.09.2009 La Clinique de L'humiliation (Shameless Doctor/Chijoku Shinsatsushitsu) 26.08.2009 -> first "official" release, there was already a stealth release named "Cure de sexothérapie". La Veuve (Widow/Mibojin) 07.2009 ???

info about release dates and covers added to the new releases announcements

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
this time I got to say "Vanilla goodjob !" for Mamapuri, although I didn't get the story quite well which why the scarf man brought 2 hot girls to live with the boy ? however I like the purple haired girl, which is a shame that she only got onani in the bathroom scene...(which is still quite hot for me :lols:)

Mamapuri from vanilla this time got 4.0 ! could have been 4.5 if the purple haired gets banged..... (my best score yet for vanilla since Angel blade :XD:)

This is the huge difference between Vanilla's mamapuri and their worst craplike quality H-anime :petrfied:

I totally agree, the best Vanilla one since Angel Blade. 2nd part will be released in November, I think. If Kitty or CriticalMass has licensed it until then we cannot post it though.

So we are fearfully waiting for the scenes with the mother, the purple haired girl and for the complete harem scene...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
mama puri: Wow, this is Vanilla? Pretty good considering. Still it's pretty normal happy sex. I agree with xeruel that it'd be better if the purple haired girl got some more action aside from her admittedly pretty good masturbating scene. 3/5

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
MP just didn't seem that gud for me. sure it's better than the usual Vanilla series we've been getting but it still doesn't compare to the other brands. 2.0

btw where's your new avy from Red?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007

A bit late but...

Plot of the of the episode:

Keita's father (the scarf man) suddenly appeared and said to Keita, "I think you still need a mother because you're still young", so he picked 3 women as candidates and told Keita "You're going to pick one of these 3 to be your mom". Keita has the end of summer vacation to decide and so the story begins~

I don't remember the girls name so I'm just going to refer to them by hair color. lol.

The blue-hair one, I don't remember where Keita's father found her.
The blonde-hair one is from his officer.
The read-hair one is a detective.
The purple-hair is either Keita's childhood friend or really close friend at school. At the end of the episode she suddenly declared herself as a candidate too~

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Anyone seen NSN II-5 yet?

What´s going on with Pixy? Ikusa Otome Suvia 4 just is lame, one ten scene, one monster clit, one double penis but nothing really to be pleased about as good action...

...just is missing. And what about those keys sealed in eggs? Both girls really are chicks as they are laying eggs...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Haruka: This one was pretty boring at first, all vanilla happy sex. Then I got to the group scene in the end and liked it quite a bit more. The scene wasn't all that great though, they didn't go into too much and it wasn't super long so.... 3.5/5

Kimihagu 2: Also pretty boring, but there was some decent stuff in there. Like the first sex scene I thought was alright, the blowjob in particular. Also the girl fantasizing about having big lactating boobs. Other than that, pretty average. 3/5

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
share is plastered with fakes atm...

But DreamNote and Triangle Blue are already available too, just someone needs to post them...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
the mkv era seems to have come for hen anis. i guess i should just be glad they weren't in mp4.

for all this months hens there are avi´s in share already (not mine), only Mizugi Kanojo 3 and Ikusa Otome Suvia still are missing. I´m no fan oif MKV´s though, my player collapses every time I cancel a MKV video, but never happened with any AVI.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
when I just hit "X" on top of the window without stopping first with a MKV it crashes. (Gom Player)

(18禁アニメ) 超昂閃忍ハルカ 壱 双龍輪 (DVD 704x396 WMV9)[CRC EC45]
2daaea900e4a30b5085b6fce0bd7f214df6a32b4

(18禁アニメ) きみはぐ Vol.2..avi
511c8145eb26d4ca094a0a37968d02deb629cb3b

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I have 5 players in use, GOM, VLC, MPC, WMP and DivX and the lastest CCCP is loaded of course, GOM just is my standard player, easy to handle but no comfort, for screens and so on I use VLC...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Uhg, MKVs. Hate em'

My big problem with them is that they usually run like crap for me. Luckily all the hentai anime ones I've downloaded seem to run fine. Probably because they aren't HQ or HD.

Shouldn't be having any problems even with those HD ones in a couple weeks here when I get my new desktop. So I guess I'll stop hating MKVs then, unless I start getting random crashes like red. I think I'd still prefer avis though.

Speaking of which I found torrents for the avis of Triangle Blue, and Dream Note. Now I just need to find one for Mizugi Kanojo 3.

Speaking of MK3, I've watched it already and quite like it. But will wait to review it with the last two I need to watch. Triangle Blue doesn't look that great considering it's part of the "Blue" series (right?) But who knows, I could really like it.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Alright, reviews.

Mizugi Kanojo 3: Not as good as previous episodes, but I still really like the style and the hot sex scenes. My favorite part in this one was the scene with the glasses girl. I don't usually go for glasses all that often but she was lookin hot, and I really love the expressions of pleasure on her face during the scene. I was sad that the Ninjas didn't get around to pulling off anymore gang bang antics, but looks like they're setting something up for the next episode. 4/5

Dream Note: The story seems like something I'd be into, but obviously I couldn't really understand what was going on. Sadly the animation and the art style didn't really appeal to me, I mean it's alright, but just kind of average. Having sex at the public pool was interesting considering people were around looking at them. Oh well. 3/5

Triangle Blue: This must be related to True Blue in someway. "Blue" in the name, same art style, and same kind of fucked up story. From what I can gather it looks like the main girl is cheating on her boyfriend. The type of story that people will usually rage about, but I find extremely hot for some reason. Again, it really sucks that I can't understand whats being said. Sadly, like reing I wasn't too excited about a bunch of blowjobs and titjobs. Still the premise was really hot. Eh... 3.5/5

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Dream Note was pretty good. The animation was 50/50 (not excellent, not shitty either), but the story and Yumi (the main girl)'s character design were both top-notch. And good God was it fucking erotic when at the end she begs him to impregnate her. I could watch that scene again and again and ... lol

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
I love the story in Dream Note too! Too bad the animation is a bit weak but like Sakun said the story is the key here and it's freaking hot.

Triangle Blue is pretty boring, the animation is excellent but the rest was pretty boring. All of the h-scenes were too sluggish. It's really ashamed though, such great animation and nothing to show for it.

Don't really have anything to say about Mizugi Kanojo, everything is pretty much the same (in a good way). It's was just balance.

Edit: The avi. version of Dream Note there were a couple of place were the voices were out of sync, did anyone experienced that problem too? Never d/led the mkv version so I couldn't compare the two.