new releases July + August 2009

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Tengiolt : yep its dragon knight although there are 2 DK and the other is about a weredragon :murder: of all hens this one makes my skin crawl, fucking a full blown dragon......
while other elves series too so-so, helena,BBDR,elven bride. any suggestion ?

BTW anyone got clue about Suima with Eng subs ??? seems I only got succubus with subs.... any other ?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
^ sorry i should've made a new post instead of editing my old one. here it is again-

http://www.bugbug.jp/15girls/home.html

red- yeah i tried to stop that but my 1st ever BSOD made me change my mind.

go to the special page for 5 demo movies.

xeruel - sorry,EnFH is the only recent elf series i know. as for eng subbed suima perhaps someone has uploaded it at hf? i think the eng dl site version had subs.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
where is the connection between amount of posts and the Blue Screen of Death? Is your Vista overheating the processor?

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
lol no. i was simply trying to use the trip7 as my gud luck charm. i stopped keeping it there for a few days and my luck became negative. that BSOD was just one of the unfortunate events that occured to me during that time.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Although I have a rather new Vista PC I did not use it for nearly 1 complete year (I hope the battery still is o.k.). I´m using my older XP PC mostly + my XP notebook, although the Vista PC should be better it´s blocking usage of USB2 HDDs badly, you need ages to copy something from disc to disc, so I prefer using the older one, which already boiled a video card and a power supply, but as I can repair such problems on my own this is the better choice for me atm.

Overheating the processor is a very common problem for the BSOD syndrome at Vista computers, that´s why I mentioned it...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Usual problem indeed...

Ah yes..,15Hyouryuu suppose 2 be release today.
Maybe tomorrow it will pop pout on net?
I like the Chinese dress girl:XD:

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
gakido - was it cause of the story? as for Elf i'm really glad they threw out the story. there's just not enough sex scenes when they try to include a solid plot.

The pacing was just very boring to me and I just got bored with the characters.

No problem with Elf here, just hope episode 2 is the same; don't suddenly go for plot after the 1st ep is all h-scenes.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
15美少女漂流記OVA Volume1 will not be so easy to be found, I guess, it´s a book (manga) plus DVD-video only...

at least we have now the cover of the manga, the music CD cover and we have the 15 beautiful girls of this series...

Aspirin'ka

Oct 10, 2007
15美少女漂流記OVA Volume1 will not be so easy to be found, I guess, it´s a book (manga) plus DVD-video only...

at least we have now the cover of the manga, the music CD cover and we have the 15 beautiful girls of this series...

I once read that the release will be 13-th August

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

Aspirin'ka

Oct 10, 2007

about this date i know long time

eventually, it is written on the cover at official site

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
So given there's 1 Girl's
And Vol 01 there's 4 girls
Is this also 4 parter's?
I think the 1'st 4 girl is the best around those rest?
Except the Yuri swimsuit girl

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
there's a higher possibility of this just being 3 eps cause there are twins. isn't ur fav Haruna? hehe mine would be Kuin and Kageko
too bad they didn't turn it into a big gigantic yuri orgy :sigh: that would've definitely been the best hen ever.

btw red where did u get those pics?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Is there something special about Bishoujo Hyouryuuki? Just, the way you guys are talking about it makes it seem like there is. Am I missing something? Is it popular? /confused

Aside from that...

Bishoujo Hyouryuuki: I liked it. It was all happy sex, but the girls were cute and they really seemed to be into the sex, so I enjoyed it. I like the China dress girl, she reminds me of Wang Liu Mei from Gundam 00. 3.5/5

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Is there something special about Bishoujo Hyouryuuki? Just, the way you guys are talking about it makes it seem like there is. Am I missing something? Is it popular? /confused

Aside from that...

Bishoujo Hyouryuuki: I liked it. It was all happy sex, but the girls were cute and they really seemed to be into the sex, so I enjoyed it. I like the China dress girl, she reminds me of Wang Liu Mei from Gundam 00. 3.5/5

normally there´s nothing special about it - I got to know about it 2 days ago only because I never thought about looking for such releases in the Getchu BOOKS section - but 15 nice looking girls are a very well reason to start a discussion.

...Monmon - she wanted to be paid for the sex though, as she showed a calculator giving an amount of 85,300 yen for her "kindness"...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
yeah that's not where they're from,i'd hav them if that was the case.

ben- it's cause it's not from any ero ani brand. it's also pretty cheap, just 4410.
here's more info for anyone interested
http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/50868114.html

if anyone was interested in the wallpapers at the special page of the official site the passwords are bug15ova and nikobug. someone was kind enough to post them in the niconico demo.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
there's a higher possibility of this just being 3 eps cause there are twins. isn't ur fav Haruna? hehe mine would be Kuin and Kageko
too bad they didn't turn it into a big gigantic yuri orgy :sigh: that would've definitely been the best hen ever.

btw red where did u get those pics?

Nope...
I like Mon2:XD:
As for Loli I prefer Espresso

As for the next girl
I think I'm interested with Mio(??) Yaguruma,2 Swimsuit Yuri,Green hair scythe robo[?] girl

So there is :
-Wang Liu Mei alike
-CC alike
-Haruhi/Kotegawa<2 Love Ru> alike?
-Shana adult version?
-I suddenly got an amnesia,just fill it as you like