new releases July + August 2009

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
lol ginger big-breasted maids just won't leave my head

i forgot to mention. at the hyper sex portion of Sara 3 the video seems to stop at times. am i the only one experiencing this? i sure hope the dvd version comes out early. the audio is just too low on this one

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Didn't Sara have futanari in it last time?

I don't remember any futanari in Iris ... oh wait, dammit, yeah, the elf-girl. Dammit. >_< I'd forgotten about that until just now.

Asagi, none.

Fuko, quite a bit with the brunette. (Was she Fuko or Rei? I forget.)

Suvia, I don't recall, didn't watch it honestly.

Has Pixy had any other four-parters?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
4 parters = 4 episodes series (I think...)... - like all Pixy releases normally.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
But they're not! ^_^; Remember my recent disappointment with Kuro Ai? That it was so good but was (a) only two episodes and (b) years old?

Or was that not by Pixy? O_O; And merely the animation director was the same?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Kuro Ai / Dark Love was one of the last Green Bunny productions, later licensed by Kitty Media. So it was not by Pixy...

Pixy as a label did not even exist then, don´t know wether Lilith as a label for the games already existed, at least AniAn (Anime Antena) as the head company existed already. Valkyrie++ with r***! r***! r***! belongs to the same group.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Here's another.

Space Pirate Sara 3: This was actually pretty good surprisingly. Some of the better futa scenes I've seen in an anime. The loli twins finally got some action too, but they were pretty quiet about it (I don't recall hearing very many moans) so it would've been nice if they were a little more into it, but oh well. I also would've liked to have seen some of those random girls riding cocks instead of just molesting. Other than that, I was impressed. 4/5

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i just saw Anata dake no konbanwa and i must say i was delightfully surprised. i wasn't expecting anything out of it ( that's why i only got it now ) since it was a Milky release and just felt really vanilla. the main guy was pretty quite most of the time, too bad ganguro boy was really noisy the entire tym. the angles were good but too bad there were a lot of reused ones. the best thing about this one for me would be the seiyuus. both Yuzuki Kaname and Misumi are there, i liked the maid's voice too. 3.0 for me.

http://www.ms-pictures.com/label/milky/products/anadake/20090725_anadake.html

btw check out the screens at the Milky site. notice that we never see the 4th and 5th picture in the show. i guess they thought it was better for her to be completely naked instead.
also this may not be the correct answer to Ben's question but my guess is that the disappearing wooden dildo thing was some sort of seal. unfortunately they didn't show all the characters that were on it. i only saw "life" "name" "true(?)" the last char could either be the Katakana "ro" or the word "mouth". as for that classroom scene i also have no idea what the hell that was about.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
just added complete covers for the Trimax releases Night Shift Nurse 3 to 5 (5 to be released in August so series will be completed). Please look at the bottons "Bildzensur" (picture censorship) and how often they have been put for ex on the ep. 4 cover...

They made it to prevent younger audience from seing nude facts...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
This sure has been a great month. even the Vanilla release wasn't bad (compared to the other Vanilla series we've been recently getting).

4.5 for Futago no Elf. i was pretty pessimistic about this one at 1st cause of what happened with IOV II but luckily i was wrong. the guy was pretty quiet and there were a whole bunch of nice sex scenes. too bad Meirin didn't any proper action and i wasn't expecting her voice to sound so...cute.

4.5 for Chinetsu Karte 2 too. the guy is a lot quieter compared to the 1st ep. damn him for dumping Tokiko though. We could've had a 4P!!!

2.0 for Stretta 2. i just scanned this a bit but it seems better than the 1st one since there were a lot less re-used angles. the guys are still damn noisy though.

btw red who's ur new avy? looks like a zettai karen children char

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
^ Chinetsu 2 a 4.5? O: my mind drifted away after 13mins or so and I stopped watching. D: lol

Futago Hime~ I like elf~ The male elf face was draw a bit weird to me but other than that, the whole episode was pretty decent. Just few questions though, were are the freaking guards, how the heck did they enter the castle, and are they super powerful or something? D: Oh and for what purpose? Maybe this will all be explains in the 2nd episode or just 30 more minutes or h-scenes (which is OK by me too XD).

Having seen Stretta 2 yet.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
These were all "alright" to me.

Devilish Cherry 2: Didn't like it as much as the first one, mainly due to a lack of a gang bang scene. And without a scene that really grabs me it's just sort of an average hentai. Still decent. 3/5

Stretta 2: Didn't like this one as much as the first episode either! And what the fuck is up with that weird tongue? Creepy. Still it had some nice sloppy sex, the first two scenes in particular were nice. 3.5/5

Futago no Elf: This was the best of the three, but I was still disappointed since the dark elf didn't get much action, and her hair style isn't that great either, but I'd still like to see her getting fucked more than the other Elf. Still it looks really pretty and the main Elf girl isn't really ugly, just would prefer the dark one. Shame about the censoring. 4/5

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
btw red who's ur new avy? looks like a zettai karen children char

it´s Miki Kazuragi from 9 o´clock woman, a sketch from Milky´s new Best of 9 o´clock woman - so a tribute to the first hentai Milky has ever released.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
devilish cherry 2 : well this one alright by my standard and its a shame they didn't do the 4P like tengiolt said, it could be hot and maybe for ben too as its reverse gangbang :lols: 3.5/5

Stretta 2 : extremely hot !!, I always like the main char of stretta, she's so hot and horny to the max, while I quite dissapointed with the first then this time I got the scene I wanted so couldn't go wrong for me, if there is one flaw it would be not sticky and messy enough like the manga.... 4.5/5

Futago no Elf : hey got no complain here, last time I got good she elf dish was in DK 4, but overall a standard one 3/5

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Hasn't watch Stretta and Chery

Chery: Didn't really like the 1'st one. So i don't really expecting from it.

Elf hime is good:perfectplan:
Like it,but still usual problem 4 Me... 3.5/5

Long drought until 25/28
I think I'll prefer Choukou Sennin Haruka,Dream Note and True Blue(?).
Hope this 3 is good.

Question 4 tengiolt
15 Hyouryuu Shoujo is hens rite?
If i'm not mistaken U said it will release on Aug(when)?

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
gakido - was it cause of the story? as for Elf i'm really glad they threw out the story. there's just not enough sex scenes when they try to include a solid plot.

xeruel- by DK 4 do u mean Dragon Knight?

HLL - by usual problems do u mean their boobs were too big? :snicker:
It's Triangle Blue,i doubt ud lyk that though. her boobs might be too big for u hehe

it appears no one saw my post about 15 Bishoujo Hyouryuuki :abandoned: it's supposed to be already out.

http://www.bugbug.jp/15girls/home.html

red- yeah i tried to stop that but my 1st ever BSOD made me change my mind.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
it appears no one saw my post about 15 Bishoujo Hyouryuuki :abandoned: it's supposed to be already out.

I remember to have noticed something like that, I even think that I searched for it, but how can someone make a review of your past posts if you delete them all once you made a new one, only to stay at that silly amount of 777 posts...

A link to that post would be good though...