new releases July + August 2009

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Man, lol. I love Kuro Ai, it is one of my all time favorites. Especially the first episode, and especially that last scene. So, I guess we're all on agreement there. Good times, really surprised I never mentioned it when talking about "hyper sex" H like Asagi. Clearly it has aged well.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Since it appears u have a thing for Murakami works and didn't know about Kuro Ai u should check out Anime Nanase Ren , Kazama Mana and Yagami Yuu ( 3 titles). .

Very ill advised, if sakun checks these 3, I have a feeling it will be a long rant......:XD:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
how so? i actually only hav a vague memory of those 3 since they weren't my type. btw i get the feeling u haven't seen the screens of Sara 3...

hahaha choco porridge will lighten up your day on those 3 but I'm aware some of sakun's fetish are in there like rolling eyes into socket, corruption but..... murakami works in there too hardcore for me.

Btw I have seen the screens but I haven't seen the actual futa penetration so I'll just wait and see :lols:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I looked up those four titles, rein. The gymnastics one looked like it might have been good, but (a) I don't really care much about ropes or bondage in general (normally not a turn-off, but not a turn-on either), and (b) the girls look like flat-chested lolis. No thanks. :\

Then I looked up the second, third, and fourth ones, and it's just like xeruel predicted. XD I'll keep it brief, though: I really don't like Night Shift Nurses. It's too brutal. Too disgusting. And I just don't care for hospital hentai in general.

I have no idea who this Murakami is, but here's what I liked about Kuro Ai and why:
[hide]
  • I liked the psychological corruption theme. The black-haired, green-eyed girl from the first episode was the perfect example of this theme. When we meet her, she's just an innocent high school girl who is friends with the maid. Then the dude smooth-talks her over and she develops feelings for him. She swings by his mansion and, before she even knows what the hell's going on, the one woman yanks her inside and makes her dress up as a maid. "Oh, it suits you so well!" she says. "Really? ^-^" thinks our heroine. It's like soft hypnosis, if you know what I mean! No actual hypnotism -- just the power of suggestion alone to get people to do what you want! So now the girl's dressed up as a maid and -- before she knows it -- she is a maid. She reluctantly gives her master a blowjob. That reluctance turns into pleasure, especially after he compliments her. And that pleasure soon turns into carnal lust as she begs for more. Fast forward to the end of that sex scene and she's literally begging him to dump his cum inside of her so she can get pregnant with his baby. (HOT!) And then fast forward by several months and there she is, a sex slave maid who's many months pregnant with her master's child, who is fucking other men with every orifice on her body, and who is crazily begging them to impregnate her, too. It's just super, super hot. Not the brutality. Not the disgusting fetishes. But the drowning in the pleasures of sex. That's what's so hot about it.

Disclaimer: I just re-watched it, and I'll admit there's no clear evidence one way or another whether her belly is full of baby or full of cum, nor is there any evidence as to how much time passed. It's sort of weird for a pregnant woman to ask other men to impregnate her, but then again, that could just be the insanity talking. Personally? I prefer to think she's pregnant and it's been several months since her classmates last saw her than to think that it's only been a couple of days and she's fictitiously that distended with cum. :\ But that's just me. Write your own adventure, or point me in the direction of the dialogue which disproves one or the other of the competing theories.
  • Different series of events, but more or less copy-and-paste for the older woman at the start of Episode 2, and how the main dude drags her back to her former lifestyle of sexual debauchery, and then (SUPER HOT!) transforms her little sister too.
  • excellent animation. Very nicely drawn. Very nice colors. Very nice everything. My only complaints are that sometimes it's going so fast that (a) I can't help but chuckle, 'cause it's so fucking unrealistic, and (b) you can't even see what you're supposed to be jacking off to. But otherwise, this was Taimanin Asagi done right. In common with Asag, this anime had girls swallowing cum, girls with their eyes rolled back in their heads, girls sluttily sucking guys off, tentacles, and wide-mouthed orgasms. But somehow, Kuro Ai -- despite being older -- did all of this better than its sister Asagi did. Asagi was sort of dumb with how the girls were always munching on cum as if it was toffee. :\ Kuro Ai was a lot better.
  • big boobs, check. lactation, iirc check. pregnancy, check. loli, very very very very little. flat-chests, none iirc. psychological corruption, check. scat, none. guro, none. futanari, none. What more could I ask for? ;)
[/hide]
If it helps you to understand me and my tastes better, I did not like Bible Black or Night Shift Nurses at all. I would never want to watch them again. Bible Black had too much guro and futa. Both were much too brutal. In these animes, sex was dished out as if it was a punishment. As if the women were being r***ing because r*** is awful and so r*** was to be their punishment. I dislike that immensely. Whereas in Asagi and Kuro Ai, the women are r***ing not to punish them, but to transform them into sex slaves. That's hot.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Hmm. Well, it can be a good style. There's pros and cons to it. But more pros, thankfully. My major complaints are all really easy for him to fix. [hide]#1, quit drawing the women as if they were cud-chewing cows every time you show them with semen in their mouths. #2, lay off on the pubic hairs near their mouths and the urination. #3, don't ever do that hook-in-nose thing again. It makes the women look like pigs. It might be hot to call her a 雌豚, but it sure as fuck isn't hot when she looks like she has a piggy nose. >_<[/hide]

More or less, I'd say it's tied for the Milk Junkies art style for my #2 spot. My #1 spot, of course, belongs to the studio which animated Rensa Byoutou and Shin Ringetsu. (Platinum Milky, was it?) They're the best in my book. :D

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I think it's main purpose is to be erotic for guys who like the "women treated like beasts" aspect of hardcore sex. Nipple rings and clit rings are for women what a nose ring is for a bull, right? I think the nose-hook thing is like a combination of the nose-ring idea (i.e. it hurts if somebody tugs on it) and the mesubuta idea (i.e. the nose hooks tug the woman's nose upward, making her look like a pig). In other words, she's not just a mesubuta in behavior but in looks as well.

But to me, it just looks dumb. Imagine if in Western hentai they didn't just call the women "bitches" but they made them wear dog collars. Would that be erotic? Sure, because it doesn't change how the woman looks. Now imagine if instead they painted on doggy whiskers, a doggy snout, and made her speak like Scooby Doo. Would that turn you on? ;P XD It's the same damn way I perceive the nose-hooks: they make the women look so ridiculous that it totally ruins the mood!

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
btw i feel like i should thank and congratulate Gakido. had he not made that post about the censoring in Bleach we might not have gotten the best filler episode ever hehe

XD lol If you're going to give me credit for the episode...I'll gladly take it!!!~ Rangiku was so awsome...I love those ice blue color eyes of her, not to mention all of the other goodies that she has~ boobs bucket FTW~ but I rather use her breasts as a sake cup though. XD

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
attachment.php

added something what has been released 07-09 already, but did not bump anywhere yet. It´s something for the Boku no Pico fans, songs plus a video...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Song collection? Weird.

I love how Sakun has been talking about Kuro Ai. Almost makes it seem like it just came out and we're getting to talk about it for the first time. Something I would've really liked to do when it originally came out. Not much I can add at this point though, pretty much agree with all the points Sakun made about what makes Kuro Ai hot.

Fun times.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I seem to be the only one who does not really like everything coming out of the same pencil, just like Kuro Ai (Dark Love), Taimanin Asagi and the complete Yakin Byoutou OVA with Nanase Ren, Yagami Yuu and Kazama Mana. I just don´t like the drawing style, that´s the reason I´m no fan of all these a.m. series. Are there more which I forgot? Dunno...

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
At about 24 minutes 12 seconds (on my video file), there's this song which starts to play. It lasts until Minako falls backwards, exhausted from what just happened. It's quite a good song, and I would really like to listen to it without all of the erotic moaning. (The erotic moans are nice! But they have their own place and time. :p)

So I was wondering: are there such things as OSTs for hentai anime? And if so, where does one normally go to look for them? (Yes, this is a request: but it's one of those ones I mentioned as being completely on topic! :p) 'Cause I think I might be interested in finding the soundtrack for Kuro Ai, and maybe a number of other hentai animes while I'm at it. (Definitely would love to get the full opening and ending song tracks to Kiss x Sis Episode 2!)

I've attached the Kuro Ai song below (37 seconds, <1 MB) so you can hear it.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
googled a bit and checked Getchu and DMM for "song" and "OST", there is only this one I posted. Pico is rather popular in Japan these days...

We have to find and post it for xeruel´s sake... (hehe...)...

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
I want to become a permanent member of the Sister Slave Club!~ Too bad it's only 3mins long and you only get Asagi action and no Sakura.

Again with the nose thing...so unattractive ;_;

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I want to become a permanent member of the Sister Slave Club!~ Too bad it's only 3mins long and you only get Asagi action and

I wanted to get a home delivery service for the menu card of Love Selection -The Animation- episode 2 too, but did not succeed...

I you would manage to become a member of that club I´d call it very unfair...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Interesting that you bring up hentai soundtracks, Sakun. The other day I mentioned a song I recognized in one of the newer releases that I had heard in a previous release. reing informed me that company tended to reuse music. What's interesting about that is I must've liked the song or at least had some reason to remember it.

That's not the first time I've had a song stand out for me in a hentai, though I couldn't give you any examples off the top of my head. Though if I recall correctly I associate some scenes from Inyochuu Shoko with their accompanying songs. Probably because I've watched those scenes so many times.

I'm starting to think I would really like to have some hentai soundtracks. A few other reasons being - 1) I'm the kind of person who likes to collect soundtracks for any game I really enjoy, and 2) I like to listen to music when I'm not rockin it to videos, so a hentai soundtrack would seem appropriate.

Given the length of hentai anime episodes, and the length of the songs heard within them, I kinda doubt there are many soundtracks out there though. And I'm not sure how much of the audience would really care to hear these songs without the moans over them.

Still, an interesting topic.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Most hentai music is one of two boring flavors:

(1) elevator music: cute, pleasant, gentle, but not memorable
(2) punk/grunge: really loud, really hard electric guitar and bass guitar stuff

But every now and again you get a tune that's really quite nice.

Inside this rar I've got three things:
1. a piece from Ikusa Otome Valkyrie (2008) that I liked and never did manage to identify
2. "We Survive," the opening to VG Neo. Not an especially excellent anime, but one of my very first H-animes, so it's got a special place in my heart ;p , and besides ... this song just rocks, period.
3. "Komorebi," a song from an H-anime I really wasn't fond of, but I liked the song well enough to ask for the mp3, and somebody on H-F was nice enough to give it to me ^_^ a number of years ago

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I just watched the 3-minute Asagi special. What the hell was that? XD Definitely not something you could use to masturbate to, but it was entertaining in its own way, I guess. Then again, it was also sorta insulting :\ -- 'cause it felt like it was the director's way of apologizing to the fans for not going with a Bad End ending for the original series, and yet still: all he gave us was this. :\

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
btw hotbear wins the award for "Brand that takes longest to post screens of their new releases" less than a week left and still nothing.

not only that...

for part 1 I found the complete cover about a month ago, but this time, 2 different front pics only...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Kitty Media´s Jiburiru Secong Coming: Book2 - release date now confirmed as 07-17-2009 - cover in the thread starter post 2.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
I was going to comment on the Asagi bonus video too, since I watched it a few days ago. With subs no less. It was alright while she was blowing the guy, but then when it got down to the sex she had that fucking hook-in-nose thing going on, so that pretty much ruined it. Oh well.