new releases July + August 2009

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Artty911

Dec 10, 2008
Im always wondering what does "may not be posted on A-O" mean anyways, since its always been pointing at makai tenshi jibril which is my fav of all time anime......

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Basically people can't post material licensed in the United States, maybe other locations too, I've never been entirely clear on the matter. In short: anything that says "may not be posted on A-O" pretty much means.... it may not be posted on A-O.

Moving along...

Rapex3 3: So it finally came out, it's a lot tamer than previous episodes from what I saw. There could've even been some good scenes, but they got ruined for various reasons (in my opinion, of course) I think I deleted the older episodes, might redownload 1 again for the MILF scene though. Anyway... 2.5/5

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Basically people can't post material licensed in the United States, maybe other locations too, I've never been entirely clear on the matter. In short: anything that says "may not be posted on A-O" pretty much means.... it may not be posted on A-O.

Only american companies complained about their licenses so far :donotwant:
For the other countries everything is allowed :whisper:

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Rapex3 3: So it finally came out, it's a lot tamer than previous episodes from what I saw. There could've even been some good scenes, but they got ruined for various reasons (in my opinion, of course) I think I deleted the older episodes, might redownload 1 again for the MILF scene though. Anyway... 2.5/5

I only scan through it to see if there were blood covered penis like in episode 2 -_-; Fortunately, I didn't spot anything of that nature so it's definitely a lot tamer. XD

Edit: Woot good ED! But yeah like you said Ben, no really memorable moments except for the ending. 1/5 (the one is for the ending and animation). Overall the ep 1 and 2 were a bit too bloody for me. Especially ep 2 that was like Elfen Lied blood violent there and ep 3 was just boring~

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Read two good stories recently.

One was about a girl who grew up in an orphanage, and the orphanage is in danger of being shut down so the girl agrees to do whatever it takes to keep it going, and little does she know that this means the loan sharks are planning on selling her into the sex industry.

Second one was about a precocious teenage girl (busty, but young) who wore her P.E. uniform to class. The teacher (being a man) glanced down at her breasts bulging from behind the white P.E. shirt. The girl called him out for this. But she made way too big a deal about it, which tipped the teacher off that she wished boys were lookin' at her like this. So he hoists her up on top of his desk and gives the class "a special lesson."

Normally the second story is not my cup of tea (she's way too young, plus I'm not a fan of male teacher x female student normally, though the other way around is fine), but she had a really adult body (despite the loli height and loli face), it was my kinda theme (girls who want it but act like they don't ... and who are then given it, lol), and I loved the ending. Hysterical.

As for the first story, irl I think this kind of thing is atrocious, ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE, sickening even! But I gotta say that in the fantasy world of hentai ... it's pretty hot. *shrug* It even had the incest vibe going for it when the girl says, "I THOUGHT WE WERE FAMILY!" and the orphanage manager says, "I did, too! That's why this is so hot!" (paraphrased)

The orphanage one was from Comic Tenma 2009 07. The other one was from Comic Masyo 2009 08. Pictures attached.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Damn it: I just discovered that the reason I have not been able to find the source material for Bakunyuu Maid Kari is because there is no source material!

There is a 16-page comic called "Bakunyuu Maid Kari ~ First Half", which matches the title of the first anime episode exactly, but it has almost nothing in common with the anime! All they have in common is a maid café and the same brunette (look & name) works there. That's about it. There is no "Maid Masters" underground group of guys who are abducting part-time maids and turning them into full-time sex slave maids. There is no resistance on Yuzuki's part. She just goes right ahead and happily fucks people. So the comic has none of that "breaking in" of a sex slave which I find most erotic about such stories, and pretty much starts off with a girl who is already a horny-as-fuck prostitute.

Given the date of this comic's release (April 24, 2009), and given the HotBear stamp on the front cover, I'm guessing that we won't see Part 2 of the comic until Part 2 of the anime comes out on DVD. But either way, I'm disappointed: because the comic is way too short (at 16 + 16 pages, or 32 total) and it seems like it has nothing to do with the anime. :\

Mogudan's art is good, though! ^_^;

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96543

Edit: looks like I got it to work. (This was originally a post asking for help.) But hey!
- if you like inoino's work ...
- if you like physical corruption ...
- if you like psychological corruption ...
- if you like big boobs ...
- if you like little girls transforming into big-breasted young women ...
- if you like tentacles ...
- if you like any of these things :p, and oh yeah!
- if you like IOV :p

Then you'll probably like this. Only reason not to get it is if you already have it -- which you should if you've been listenin' to me and been downloading Slave Heroines like I asked you to! :p ;)

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Akiba-Online tracker doesn't work since long :secret:

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34459

Though I still have it on my tracker list for no reason, with other working ones of course.

----------------------------------------------------
EDIT because Sakunyuusha already edited his post (yeah I'm a slow poster):

Ok but this supposed to be a discussion thread about "hentai anime" releases, not manga. Who was talking about (request) spammers in these threads?

It may be useful to have a topic about new adult manga releases, but the amount of them is HUGE in comparison of adult anime. You will never be able to catch up with the flood ...

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I've asked red a thousand times, but you guys keep complaining about it, so I'll ask for the umpteenth time and then maybe we can put this to rest:

red? Do you want these threads to be where we can just hang out and discuss anything to do with hentai? or do you want these threads to be -just- about hentai anime discussion?

I'm 100% with starting a new thread called "hentai misc discussion," but I don't want to hurt red's feelings since these threads are the ones where we're already doing it. In other words, I don't want to steal away misc hentai discussion from these threads and put it into my thread. Or elgringo's thread. Or Larcx's thread. Etc. I feel like red did it first, and we all hang out here, so so long as red approves, this should be our all-purpose hangout.

But you guys keep saying over and over that I shouldn't do this. Even though red says I can. @_@ So I want to put it to rest!!

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
???:puzzled:

Just bought a ticket. I was wondering whether it would be better to go back to cure again...

1) I´m only issuing these threads for best as possible information for the community.
2) new includes mangas possibly (if someone wants to issue a post in these threads about it, please do...)
3) mangas can be sources for new releases so they may be worth discussing, even if Sakun has to realize that there is manga as a sketch in advance...
4) this is an open discussion though

Just bought stones and concrete, perhaps we can built us a problem...

nothing more to say...

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I'm having a hard time deciphering your cryptic answer, so ... tell you what. I'll go ahead and make a separate thread just for now, and you're 1-0-0% encouraged to lock it and/or merge it with one of these threads if that's what you want.

Here's the link.

Again: I mean it 100%, abso-abso-absolutely. Pleaaaaaaaase lock it or merge the posts with this thread if you're upset, red. :(

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
another ???. I just said in my "own" words that everything is o.k. the way it is, there´s no need to construct any problem out of the question whether mangas and such can be discussed (chatted about) in these new releases threads or not. Of course they can, as well as DLsite material for ex (among other topics like games). These threads include the best discussions in the whole hentai section (I think). So there is no reason (at least for me) to change anything.

I hope this statement is clear enough now. It is not important whether whether we name it discussion or chat, only important is what we do or write.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Is Dark Love (黒愛, lit. "black love") a recent release? It looks like it's by Pixy. And hot damn is it everything I wished Taimanin Asagi would be as far as the girl getting corrupted and staying corrupted is concerned.

Nothing spells "erotic" quite so well as 妊娠させて下さい!

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
^ You're just now discovered this H Sakun? DX ;_; It's been out like for a really really long time. This was the H that turned me into a hyper sex, corrupted girls, and pregnancy fanatic. XD

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Yeah, well ... like I said, I'm not one to go crazy over H-anime, and ever since Pixy got banned here, I've relied heavily on word-of-mouth for my tips. And nobody here was talking about it. At least not as I recall. ^_^;

Wait, did I read you correctly? You like pregnancy now? w007! Welcome to the club!

... and +1 to the eerily-long list of shit we have in common. o_O;

... and didn't you like corruption already?

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Kuro Ai has been out at least 3-4 years now, I guess that's why you never heard about it but I'm glad you've finally discovered it now. /clap /clap hehe

I'd recommend you look up Dark Shell and Crimson Climax if you haven't see it. IMO two of the best H-anime out there. I love the animation of those two.

Oh, not sure if "Another Lady Innocent" is your type of animation but you should give it a try too. Only problem is that it isn't completed and I don't think the series will ever be.../cry /cry

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Wait, did I read you correctly? You like pregnancy now? w007! Welcome to the club!

... and +1 to the eerily-long list of shit we have in common. o_O;

... and didn't you like corruption already?

What do you mean by "You like pregnancy now?" !!!~ XD I've been a fan of it since I first started hentai. I've always thought it was a beautiful thing and very hot when the girl get pregnant (especially the mutual love type; I think you and I could talk about this genre a lot more but I don't think we should get started on it. lol.)

I originally didn't like corruption that much but it grew on it.