new releases May + June 2009

Artty911

Dec 10, 2008
Umm anyone know where to get Makai Tenshi Jibril 2 episode 3 and 4 uncensored.....
Since hentairu is gone theres no where nice to get them and they were suppose to be out on 23rd Plz help me ><

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Please: this thread is not for posting requests.

If you see one of us posting a request (like when gakido asked me if I knew any more about this one author), it is because we're conversationally asking one another for help. A, he specifically asked me, but left it an open question to the rest of the guys, too. B, these threads are where we hang out to discuss hentai. But we almost never post requests here, and we never post out-of-the-blue ones! When we do have out-of-the-blue requests, we post them in the Requests or the I.D. forums. And you should do that too. Please.

Artty911

Dec 10, 2008
Umm im not requesting, just wondering if there's a site where u can download hentai other than hentairu since its like offline now......

Caotics

★ Black Paper Moon ★
Jul 30, 2008
Destined for Love: The Promise Vol. 1 is now out! :XD:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Umm im not requesting
Artty911 said:
Umm anyone know where to get Makai Tenshi Jibril 2 episode 3 and 4 uncensored
4chan /r/tard said:
Hey /h/, where can I get Makai Tenshi Jibril 2 episode 3 and 4 uncensored?

:sigh:

If you don't see how this is a request, I'd suggest looking up the meaning of the word. Of course there isn't a blanket ban on requests for information: we commonly request information from one another. "How old are you?" "What do you like to eat?" "What's your favorite hentai?" And so on. But it's commonly understood both here and abroad that bans on file requests include requests for information which would facilitate procuring the file.

Since DLSite material is banned here, it follows that telling you where you can find it is also banned. But even had this not been about DLSite material, Hentai Discussion still isn't the place for making requests for files. It doesn't matter that you didn't ask us specifically to upload it: asking us to point you in the direction of somebody else who did is the same exact thing.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
So.... did Rapex3 3 ever come out? I haven't seen it or heard anyone talk about it, so I'm wondering if it got swept under the rug or pushed back for the time being. Not that I'd blame them for doing so, given the situation.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
So.... did Rapex3 3 ever come out? I haven't seen it or heard anyone talk about it, so I'm wondering if it got swept under the rug or pushed back for the time being. Not that I'd blame them for doing so, given the situation.

Gangben-kun aren't patient enough 2 wait Rapex3 03:XD:

I think 10giolt has mentioned it B4
If there's no delay it will be out on July 10'th(official release)
Well....,either it will pop out sooner/later in the web
I guess around 9'th-11'th is the day R3 03 will be out.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Asking if the next episode(s) will show up is almost like asking if the sun will shine tomorrow.
I think there are enough people hunting for them, to make sure it will be found right at the release date (sometimes before!).
Assuming our japanese friends provide them on P2P networks, of course.

Aspirin'ka

Oct 10, 2007
somebody know when come out Makai Tenshi Jibril 2 Vol.3 & Vol.4 UNCENSORED ?? ( 2009-06-23 . . . now 2009-07-12 :defeat: )

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
^ It been out for a long time. You have to do the search yourself if you want it.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
thread not sticky anymore...