new releases May + June 2010

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
P

pila13

レイZERO~episode01 特務捜査官を捕えよ

Video trailer out -
[hide]http://www.megavideo.com/?v=ZP7WIQQH[/hide]

Download converted video
(See attachments)

___
Why i made video prev. rip?
everything is simple - in wmv is not indexed, so use the "rewind" it is impossible
___
:tea:

Upload in Share :thief:​

My rating for vol.1
[hide]
~2.5/5
[/hide]
___
Horror, as I will have to "bring to mind" that would make a good rip :surprised2:
Why the DL version of such a horrible :notagain:
[hide]
18-zeroepisode01-720x480-wmv9dl7-6V6.png
[/hide]
____
Hope you like this Pixy work.....
:tea:​

P

pila13

あい☆きゃん 上巻「そんなこと…したくありませんっ」(仮) 初回限定版 - out
I download DVD ISO from share and start encode video.
Rip will out ~ at 3:00AM, the Ukrainian-time

Rip quality example -

(IMG)[hide]
aikyanvol1-120avi-snapshot-0015--RY6.png

aikyanvol1-120avi-snapshot-0024--SY6.png

aikyanvol1-120avi-snapshot-0029--TY6.png

aikyanvol1-120avi-snapshot-0032--UY6.png
[/hide]

or 20 sec video (add to Attach)

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Little late this month, but reviews!

Princess Knight Catue: Upon initial viewing, I was disappointed that more didn't happen during the group scene. Then I watched it again, and noticed that the group blowjob scene is actually pretty damn hot. So big ups for that scene alone. The rest of the episode is alright. Not crazy about the giant pig fucking, but it's alright. Quality is good, and characters are cute. Can't wait for the next episode! 4/5

Invisible Stud R 2: Yeah, it's the dub name of the original, but I called it that last time too, so it's sticking. Anyways, not that great sadly. Not as good as the previous episode, and still not as good as the original. It's not bad for a Vanilla series though. Just wish there was some better action. 2.5/5

Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo 2: Still a little too happy sex for me, but it looks really nice, and actually has some pretty good action in it. My favorite being the very short bit of camera action we get during the last scene. I like the pink haired chick a lot, and the little blond gothic loli is cute. 3.5/5

Discipline Rei 2: Was really disappointed in this one. Had really high hopes for it after the first one, and was hoping to see more of the main girl's hot sister. It's not bad, but I was still sad. Let's see... there's a group scene, that's always good, even if I don't like the chick. I like the whole scene where the main girl is pretty much raping the guy, and he ends up getting pegged by another girl while fucking her. Don't know what was up with the tennis racket, but okay. And then the last scene is two girls, so not my thing. Oh well. Also, seemed like there was a drop in quality, but that could just be me. 3.5/5

kansen inyoku no rensa 2 2: Still don't really like this series. I don't know why. Doesn't help that the last scene is again with two girls, but I'm sure reing liked it, lol. Not much more to say about it. I guess it still looks good at least. 2/5

Rei Zero: Oh god, kill it with fire. This is really one of the ugliest hentai I've ever seen. Sucks too, because the action is pretty good, but I just can't get it up for that terrible design. Well, on the bright side, I wasn't expecting anything from it, so no real disappointment here. 0/5

I can - ai☆kyan joukan: Tied with Catue for hentai of the month. This kind of thing is exactly what I'm looking for. Nice setup with the girl doing stuff with her boyfriend(?) and then ending up getting fucked by the ugly guy in the end, and of course the boyfriend(?) sees this, and finally goes in to check on her at the end, and she acts innocent while she's leaking out cum. So awesome. Really looking forward to the next episode and hoping that she turns into a real dirty slut. Only reason it isn't scoring higher is because the scene is pretty tame, and only takes place in the last part of the episode. If the next episode plays out the way I want it to, expect a really high score. Honestly, looking for a Triangle Blue level of payoff here. Anyways... 4/5

Hitoriga the Animation 3: Sadly not as good as the previous episodes. Despite the group action. Just didn't like it as much sadly. But it's still quite good, as I mentioned, there is group action, and I like it. Hm, guess I don't have too much else to say about it. 3.5/5

Phew.

P

pila13

I made a terrible mistake in my rip :cry:

twitches in the "floating scenes" :nooo:

Now I correct it as soon as I find what the problem and change rip :crash:

I apologize for this :surprised2:

P

pila13

Sorry :cry:
to day night i upload fix version "I can"
___
I play with Asagi :perfectplan:
And get this quality in WMV9
[hide]
10f7059827ea.png

079a15bd5fc3.png
[/hide]

:tea:​

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
thread released from being sticky now. The Binetsu 37°C title moved to the parking ground, as usual...

in case gakido still will be adding some synopsises I will add the links nevertheless.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
regarding the Inyouchuu Shoku complete set that was released. there's actually around 10 mins of bonus footage at the end that involves the twins. so it probably should be moved to the new releases post too.

they were probably originally planning to make 3 eps. after seeing the footage i think they were right in not making it completely.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
regarding the Inyouchuu Shoku complete set that was released. there's actually around 10 mins of bonus footage at the end that involves the twins. so it probably should be moved to the new releases post too.

they were probably originally planning to make 3 eps. after seeing the footage i think they were right in not making it completely.

done - has it been posted here yet? Did not find the erobeat rip here.

ShocWave

Exclusive Uploader
Nov 20, 2008
It wasn't posted here because Anime Antenna was involved in the production.
However, you can find it on Hongfire and some other forums.