new releases May + June 2010

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
P

pila13

What is the "title" is better for D-Fantasia?

(18禁アニメ同人3D) - 3D anime or (18 禁ゲーム) - game?

Someone can help

:puzzled:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
What is the "title" is better for D-Fantasia?

(18禁アニメ同人3D) - 3D anime or (18 禁ゲーム) - game?

Someone can help

:puzzled:

you cannot really separate this, (18禁アニメ同人3D) even is used for game rips in share, (18 禁ゲーム) mostly is used for PC games only, DVD Player games are named DVDPG or DVG, flash games as flash games...

Just many good ones by DoubleSoftCream, Wantan Works, EMS RedStage, Hexenhaus, 描き屋Kiyoshi18K部隊, SPECHCHOR and such are to be found as (18禁アニメ同人3D) [18+ anime doujin 3D], although they are not animations in the first line...

This is the file name from share: (18禁アニメ同人3D) D-Fantasy 囚われの女戦士 [CRC 75D6].rar

P

pila13

pila13IBrcLBLzX5 <== My ID in Share :pandalaugh:

Thx for help Red:cheer:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
(同人ソフト) is the one uploaders usually use for Doujin games made by doujin circles. sometimes even just 同人 or 同人ゲーム.

(18 禁ゲーム) is for games that are from official eroge companies.

thanks for upping it at share :gayprance: it's a whole lot faster than getting it thru ddl.

as for the game itself it's pretty good. almost Double Soft Cream quality. just wish they didn't make so many versions of the boob job scene. and the backround story was kinda unnecessary. after the opening it suddenly skips to the part where she was already obedient. sure hope they keep making games.

P

pila13

You're welcome :gayprance:

The next time I will use this title - (同人ソフト)
[/hide]
Not Full DVD cover...but...
[/hide]
wery fast+noisy scene

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
D- Fantasy is pretty good. With all the Orcs around I was hoping for some gang bang, but it's still pretty good. I liked the last part of the game where the Orc keeps cumming in her. I approve.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Is posting these trailers going to be a regular thing? If so, awesome! If not, well, still thanks for posting these ones. I really appreciate it.

P

pila13

Try to search :gayprance:

Nice 3D, need made rip
________

Can you recommend another good 3-D?

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
jap title is 召しませみさき!.

nice job finding the Iris and Suvia dvd sps. too bad they're inside a gigantic iso :exhausted:

P

pila13

Yes, but i don't get access.

ShocWawe - erobeat, don't want share free, he need rare DVD.

But...the dvd bonus scen not very good, I do not want to pay 110$~ for 3 minutes scen.

Must buy only Ingrid DVD - BOX :perfectplan:

P

pila13

Moozzy made rip in WMV9, i don't like his rips, but its better then divx :gayprance:

(18禁アニメ) 彼女×彼女×彼女 ~三姉妹とのドキドキ共同生活~ 第2話 「都会はトイレ、保健室、メイドパラダイス」(DVD 704x396 WMV9 By moozzi2)[CRC_9725].avi 284,782,592 acb12bc69f8eae1c24dbaa9c1ccd6b0ea38099b3

P

pila13

[hide][歯抜詐欺](DVDISO)(18禁アニメ) 奴隷メイドプリンセス Vol.02 姫は子宮でアクメする (ISO+MDS+RR7)
[歯抜詐欺](DVDISO)(18禁アニメ) 奴隷メイドプリンセス Vol.03 最後の調教 (ISO+MDS+RR7)
[歯抜詐欺](DVDISO)(18禁アニメ) 奴隷メイドプリンセス Vol.04 調教済みロッテ (ISO+MDS+RR7) [/hide]

ALL FILES ARE FAKE

I want to kill those who did release
:guaah::curse::death::donotwant::crash:

Why uploder did this:abandoned2:
___
Think I'm kidding?
[hide]
sP6.png
[/hide]