new releases May + June 2010

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
there´s only one line with manga and only for information about a series in ALL new releases threads, all other entries are animes only.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i wonder what's up with a lot of the new releases having bad video quality and yet no one's releasing a better version. or is it just me who's having trouble with Ojousama wa h ga suki ep 1, oni chi chi ep2 and mesu kyoushi 3?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
this time in Utatane only were AVI-files and DVDISO´s. And there even were 2 version of AVI-files for each title. It´s a pain in the ass though to get any of these files, partly you are getting no replies (just are ignored) or bad replies reg. foreigners...

So there were enough good versions available, yet none of the better ones has been posted yet.

The Oni Chichi mp4-version with the weird AR came from a chinese site, not from Utatane.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
it's already been a month and a better version of ojousama 1 hasn't come out even in PD. i'm beginning to think i was the only one with the bad copy. it's only been days for mesu kyoushi 3 but i'm beginning to think a better one won't be coming out either.

btw what are some of the bad replies regarding foreigners?

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
i wonder what's up with a lot of the new releases having bad video quality and yet no one's releasing a better version. or is it just me who's having trouble with Ojousama wa h ga suki ep 1, oni chi chi ep2 and mesu kyoushi 3?

It just seem like most of the uploads now doesn't go through quality check. Just like some of the anime uploads; like voice being out of sync, video having random transparent big square spots, etc... ;_;

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
yeah a lot of the anime raws from Leopard and Zero have the aduio out of sync problem. i wonder what happened,it wasn't a common problem before. Raws-4u is still the best raw provider, too bad they don't do all the shows in each season.

so only 1 more release left minus the bad quality ones

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
pokekid04 from HF has got Stringendo 5 but won´t post it as some people already were complaining about the video quality again, and the video quality of that file is as bad as Oni Chichi 2 was, combined with a weird AR again.

I have tried to get Stringendo 5 and as well a better version of Oni Chichi 2 from my Utatane friend in Japan, but his upload slot is full for today and he asked me to try again tomorrow.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i didn't notice before but the 3P part of Fault 2 also has problems. not that noticable but still not on the same standards as the releases months ago

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
just for information: I am just getting Stringendo 5 and the AVI-version of Oni Chichi 2 from Japan, so we can forget about the crappy mp4 version.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Doesn't seem like there was much else of note this month aside from Newmanoid CAM. Here are some reviews anyways.

Kangoku Senkan 3: I don't know what it is about this series. It's a Pixy release done by the same people that did Asagi and what not (At least, I assume that's the case) But I've never really been able to get into it the same way. Maybe it's the faces, or the action, or maybe it's because the camera gets to be a little much in this series. I dunno, but it's disappointing. Anyways, it's not terrible, but I should like it more than I do. 3/5

Mesu Kyoushi Injoku no Kyoushitsu 3: Alright, so I like this series. And thanks to gakido for explaining it. Still, I have one big complaint: the blue haired doctor doesn't get nearly enough action. A blowjob in the first episode, and a titjob in this episode. She's so hot! I want more. Oh well, the main girl isn't bad, and has some pretty good scenes. 3.5/5

isshoni H shiyo ~ ketsu koromo & aoi hen ~: Another one of these. I like em'. Unfortunately this one is two girls on one guy, not really my thing - however I was in the mood for it at the time, so that was cool. I like the brown haired chick more, and luckily she gets some good action. Still, the quality in these ChiChi No Ya series aren't amazing, but the action is good at least. 3.5/5

Fault!! 2: One of the better Tony series, as it actually looks like his work. However still too much happy sex for my taste. It does look really nice though, and I guess the two girls scene at the end is nice. Oh, I did like that blond girl strangely enough. Hm, better than I originally thought. 3.5/5

RIN X SEN: This COULD have been great. Sadly not enough gang bang going on here. I like the scenario, but it ends just when it's getting good. Hoping that the second episode will be better. As for this one? Not terrible, but average. 3/5

Oni Chichi 2: I don't understand what's going on in this. It seems like something I'd like, but I'm just confused. The brown haired girl is cute enough, and the action suits my taste. But I'd like to know about the story. The horrible quality of this version doesn't help things though, but hopefully I'll replace that soon. 3/5

Stringendo 5: A thought. Is the quality actually worse? Or maybe it just hasn't improved in four years? I'm not sure. Either way, I still have gripes about the quality. Aside from that, first story is pretty good. Love how slutty the chick is, and they're having sex in the bath - I'm a fan. The second story seems to be a continuation with the chick I liked from earlier episode. However the sex just seemed kind of boring and emotionless. Also, what the FUCK is with the ending song? Just, random. 3.5/5

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Holy shit Ben...that was fast. lol

I'll do the Oni Chichi summary for you after I get done watching (have to re-watch ep 1 too cause I don't really remember). I'll try to summarize most of the h-anime releases from now on. I do thing in spur of the moments and get burn out quickly...lol but I'll try my best.

I'll do one now while I still remember the plot.

isshoni H shiyo ~ ketsu koromo & aoi hen:

Basically, older sister (not related by blood; purple hair) brought a friend home and causes a bit of ruckus. Younger brother confronted and said he's trying to study and asked the older sis to tone it down a bit. Sis replied that she's the one paying the rent but also said that if he make her feel relax and comfortable, she might settle down. The older sis's friend want some services too, one request lead to another...no need to explains the rest.

Sorry~ not good with remembering name >_<; I'll try to remember them next time but isn't a guarantee. lol.

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Oni Chichi:

Characters:

Akitsuki: The step father. Self-researched and invented a spray drug that cause sexually excitement (affect the body but not the mind); He's a teacher at Airi and Marina school. Is obsessed with Marina.

Airi: The blond hair girl. Younger sister of Marina; Akistuki step daughter. Hate and despise Akitsuki and hate the fact that he's her step father.

Marina: Long brown hair girl. Older sister of Airi; Akistuki step daughter. She's a honor student.

Sana: Short hair girl. Airi close friend; first victim of the spray.

The first episode started out with Akistuki using the spray on Sana then fucking her. She became he servant after that. Next he used the spray on Airi and r***ing her, she tried to resist but of no avail because of the effect of the spray. After Akitsuki used the spray on Airi a few times and fuck her over and over, she became obsessed with his cock. Airi wants the cock for herself at the point. That sum episode 1.

Episode 2: Akistuki found out about Marina boyfriend (Masato) and isn't please. To make thing worst he found out that Marina is going to meet Masato in the park and then give up her virginity to him. Akitsuki devised a plan to have Masato cheat on Marina. With the helped of Airi and Sana the plan was easily carry out and they got it on tape. Mean while back at the house Akitsuki confronted Marina about her determination to give up her virginity to Masato; the two quarrel for a while, Akitsuki used the spray on Marina but then realized the spray has been switch (Airi stole it because she thought that without the spray Akitsuki wouldn't do anything to Marina; really want Akitsuki cock for herself~). He went on to r***ing Marina anyway, she didn't put up much of a resistance.

The next morning Akitsuki called Marina to the Student Council Room to show her the tape of Masato cheating on her. At the same time Sana lured Masato into room; he beg Sana to do it with him while on the other of the divider Marina heard the whole conversation. Akitsuki fuck Marina in front of Masato, she keeps saying "don't look, don't look" but she's actually turn on by it. Skip to the next scene Airi and Marina are fighting over Akitsuki cock. The end.

Ben if you want any part of the dialogue translate please tell me.

Phew~ I don't know how Sakun does this all the time. lol.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Ah, thanks! Pretty good story. Too bad there won't be another episode, but I guess they concluded the story. I'll have to go back and check out the first episode again though, totally forgot about Sana.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Isshoni H shiyo ~Hamada Yui & Fukunaga Aoi hen~ - somehow not as good as i thought it would be. it just felt like they didn't make full use of the 3P situation. but it's still my kind of release. 4.5

Fault 2 - good thing the guy suddenly got less noisier. much better than the 1st ep. 4.0

Mesu Kyoushi 3 - i was worried this was gonna end up like ep 2 but luckily they didn't skimp on it. i also have the same big complaint as Ben. why couldn't the purple haired teacher get a proper scene? ( the blue one got her turn in ep 1 & 2 right?) still above average. 3.5.

RinxSen - i already knew there wasn't gonna be much action cause of the screenshots but it still feels like a waste. good news for Ben though. a whole lot of GB action will be in the 2nd ep. although it's more like Helter Skelter GB rather than Newmanoid cam GB. 2.5

haven't gotten around to watching Oni chi chi and String so i'll add them later.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Haven't posted here (in the hentai discussion forum) for a while because I've been too busy to watch much hentai anime or to make good on my promise to share the treasures I've found in the magazine world. (And believe me, they are many! I hope to share them with you all soon.) But I've got a few seconds right now, so ...

RIN X SEN: this is the only H-anime I've seen in the last few weeks which has been good. I don't remember the names of the others off the top of my head, and chances are that a good many of them don't even belong in a thread on May and June 2010 releases, i.e. I am sloooooooow. :p But still, Rin x Sen. This was a good one. I'm only halfway through it right now and already I'm passing a verdict of 4/5. It could get better, it could get worse, but I'm banking on it getting better, seeing as she hasn't even been corrupted yet. The only problem I have with these types of stories, erotic though they are, is their implausibility. It's so unlikely that the mafia would pimp her out at a school rather than in the criminal underworld. Furthermore, it's so unlikely that a girl with her demeanor wouldn't have attempted to flee the moment the boys began to sexually harass her. But logical fallacies put to the side ;p , this was really good. And like I said, I'm only halfway through. Somewhere around 13min??sec.

Phew~ I don't know how Sakun does this all the time. lol.
And that's precisely why I don't. ^^; I usually do it only when I'm enthusiastic for the title myself and I've got the spare time. Take away either of those factors and voilà: the status quo.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
getchu´s search function just is messed up and only ends in blanc pages, however you can access every single title via google...

So I cannot make the normal update check I normally do at least 5 or 6 times a week.

In case anyone has info about a new titles (as I cannot find any new Milky / Platinum Milky title atm there but rein has mentioned them already) just like a link please tell.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
06-20 -> Chuchi No Ya´s got another new title, only announced at the homepage yet, so neither at DLsite or at online dealers.

As I cannot copy and paste the letters form the site (grahics only) this is just a provisorium until I´ve got better data...

http://chichinoya.jp/chichi/common/special/special_03.html

viewing the characters it could be a compilation, I guess...

attachment.php

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
sorry to burst your bubble. i know it looks like a threesome with Akina and Haruka and i wish it was but it's not. it's just a campaign. you get a free poster (Akina taking a bath) when you make a purchase of over 4500 yen. just limited to the titles at the bottom of the page i think