new releases May + June 2010

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
プリンセスナイト☆カチュア Vol.01 零落の竜騎姫 - Princess Knight Catue ep. 1 (Valkyrie++)

already in the Share , but probably fake :puzzled:

_______
Sorry, its game animation rip :cheer:

no real fake, but the 3D-game rip only, by Valkyria too...

that file is from 2008 already...

P

pila13

I already knew, just surprised that so quickly appeared, although now only 10 numbers, usually the DL appear at 3 o'clock in the Ukrainian-time

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
yeah there's still supposed to be 1 day left. although there have been times when releases show up on p2p nets before their release dates..

獣 形態 -02- is out now. that's pretty fast considering the quality of their works. why won't anyone make a 3D doujin movie starring Misato??? :why:

P

pila13

Term Search DVD iso -

くノ一幕末奇譚 巻の弐 / The Last Kunoichi Vol.2

陰陽師~妖艶絵巻~ 第壱話 / Onmyouji - Youen Emaki Vol.2

If you know where to download, or you have a DVD please let me know!

:please:

:cheer:

P

pila13

レイZERO~episode01 特務捜査官を捕えよ!~

Cover -
c684522package-055.jpg

Waiting 26.06
:cheer:

P

pila13

like Ingrid, but the design I do not like:tea:

see what will happen on June 26 :thief:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
always the same or similar style just becomes boring, you did not see the video yet but most of you already got a finished judgement. Perhaps it will be better than anything we have seen yet, so at least give it a fair chance...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
it looks pretty grim. everyone's on the same page this time. i'm not even that picky when it comes to character designs and i found it quite awful.

damn kemono keitai 2 was pretty much just a remake of 1. they should've at least used Asuka instead if they wanted the full effect of the test plugsuit.

here's something to look forward to -
http://kuriru.kir.jp/Top.htm

P

pila13

always the same or similar style just becomes boring, you did not see the video yet but most of you already got a finished judgement. Perhaps it will be better than anything we have seen yet, so at least give it a fair chance...

Possible, but usually the full video is not much different from the preview ......

When it comes to the Pixy

:tea:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
it looks pretty grim. everyone's on the same page this time. i'm not even that picky when it comes to character designs and i found it quite awful.

damn kemono keitai 2 was pretty much just a remake of 1. they should've at least used Asuka instead if they wanted the full effect of the test plugsuit.

here's something to look forward to -
http://kuriru.kir.jp/Top.htm

Wow that's looks good
I have they previous work,and it was good
How about Yasashikutene/Escape Tron?
That also good,too bad it was short

I hope their 3'rd work is Asuka:please:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
yeah they're kinda similar to Double Soft Cream. it's been 2 days since it became available at DMM, i wonder what's taking DLsite so long..

yasashiku shite ne was ok, nice designs but unfortunately the animation needs more work.

i wish it'd be Misato :pandalaugh:

Chikko's latest release was a disappointment though. they gave the male characters voices :why:

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Schoolmate 2 just popped up on my radar. Did anyone talk about that yet? It looks good!

Reviews coming sometime soon... hopefully.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
saw it at Sankaku huh? news of it's development came out months ago. no one here seemed to be interested in illusion games so i never posted about it.

currently having audio problems with all my illusion games and 1 doujin game though. there's absolutely no voices, just bgm and sfx. it doesn't seem to be a problem with my speaker settings. i'll probably post this at the technical help section if i'm still unable to solve it.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
"D-Fantasia" is out:cheer::nosebleed:
The size is hugeee , it's 1.76GB
Currently it's only on File serve , I'm waiting for Hotfile version:please: