new releases September + October 2009

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Thanks bruv <3

Oh and by the way I wasn't supposed to greet redrooster, but it was reingiolt.. oh well ... fail. :defeat:

lol it's kinda ironic that i'm going back into my lurker mode. gotten pretty busy cause my laptop broke down due to a damn defective nvidia chip.

also Stringendo 3 actually passed my standards. the guys weren't that noisy hehe :beautiful:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
lapstops are light and easy to handle you can carry them everywhere...

desktops are easy to repair, all hardware parts can easily be changed or upgraded in case they are defect or better versions appear - or just in case you want better performance...

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Oni Chichi bumped on utatane three version:
(18禁アニメ) 鬼父 上巻.avi Size: 992.937.984
(18禁アニメ) 鬼父 上巻 「小生意気なホットパンツ」(704x396 DivX6.85)[DVD-Rip].avi Size: 486.341.726
(18禁ANIME)[DVD-Rip](10月新作)鬼父 上巻「小生意気なホットパンツ」 (704x396 DivX6.50 120fps 192Kbps 48KHz).avi Size: 294.588.270

and Kansen: Inyoku no Rensa too

(18禁アニメ) 感染 淫欲の連鎖 ~山岸優編~ (DVD DivX6.50 120fps 704x396).avi Size: 285.070.408

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Oni Chichi seems to be quite good, there was a preview video on flv format on share already.

P

pila13

Mugesz, you can upload oni chichi and Kansen in share or torrent? i cant sownload fron utatane

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Mugesz, you can upload oni chichi and Kansen in share or torrent? i cant sownload fron utatane

I cant because i not have the files atm...

Edit:
I find 4th version :D
(18禁アニメ) 鬼父 上巻 (DVD 704x396 WMV9)[CRC 5C3A].avi 313,462,958
Share hash: 7c24824d7ece0c59f382b1e2f190182396a2f8d2

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
What are Utatane,share and perferct dark?sorry...

different kinds of p2p networks (Winny is another one) normally based in Japan.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
I haven't seen anyone aside from me post many "reviews" lately. So I feel a little foolish for doing it by myself now. Oh well, guess I'm going to keep doing it until someone tells me otherwise, lol.

Hitozuma Koukan Nikki 2: I can't find what I said about the first episode, but I don't think it was anything special. The quality isn't that good, though the story seems like it might be interesting. There's a little double action near the end which is nice, but couldn't get over the way it looked. 2.5/5

Kansen ~Inyoku no Rensa~: This one has a cool story (thanks Sakun) but I didn't especially like the look of it. There were some decent scenes, but two of them had cherry popping in it. The gang bang scene would've been cool if it didn't last for a total of like a minute. I'd say this one is about average. 3/5

Oni Chichi: This one seems to be popular here. I didn't really care for it that much sadly. Don't get me wrong, it looks really good. Problem is I didn't really like the girls though, and that's kind of a deal breaker for me. Also some otherwise pretty normal sex scenes are made better with the inclusion of a video camera, and doing it in a public bathroom stall. Like I said, it does look nice, and the story could be good, but it didn't really do it for me. 3.5/5

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I haven't seen anyone aside from me post many "reviews" lately. So I feel a little foolish for doing it by myself now. Oh well, guess I'm going to keep doing it until someone tells me otherwise, lol.

Hitozuma Koukan Nikki 2: I can't find what I said about the first episode, but I don't think it was anything special. The quality isn't that good, though the story seems like it might be interesting. There's a little double action near the end which is nice, but couldn't get over the way it looked. 2.5/5

Kansen ~Inyoku no Rensa~: This one has a cool story (thanks Sakun) but I didn't especially like the look of it. There were some decent scenes, but two of them had cherry popping in it. The gang bang scene would've been cool if it didn't last for a total of like a minute. I'd say this one is about average. 3/5

Oni Chichi: This one seems to be popular here. I didn't really care for it that much sadly. Don't get me wrong, it looks really good. Problem is I didn't really like the girls though, and that's kind of a deal breaker for me. Also some otherwise pretty normal sex scenes are made better with the inclusion of a video camera, and doing it in a public bathroom stall. Like I said, it does look nice, and the story could be good, but it didn't really do it for me. 3.5/5

reviews always are welcome

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
release date for Wife-Swap Diaries (Kitty Media) was supposed to be 10-27-2009 now, but sales sites do not even have a cover yet, so there is a delay already again.

First release date already was delayed, than the release vanished competely from sales sites to come back for 10-27-2009. It was not the first and will not be the last release effected though. This release date politics just is ridiculous...

taugeh17

May 31, 2009
release date for Wife-Swap Diaries (Kitty Media) was supposed to be 10-27-2009 now, but sales sites do not even have a cover yet, so there is a delay already again.

First release date already was delayed, than the release vanished competely from sales sites to come back for 10-27-2009. It was not the first and will not be the last release effected though. This release date politics just is ridiculous...

Lol it's strange how they keep giving new release dates... Cantaloupe collectors and the other one is still not out yet :( .

Xixato

Apr 5, 2009
Who knows...
For ben: i like your reviews...i dont understand a thing of japanese so i cant do one...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Who knows...
For ben: i like your reviews...i dont understand a thing of japanese so i cant do one...

:ridiculed: xixato most of us dont fully understand japanese language but only bits and pieces, we just see between the animation to guess the plot so like red said any reviews are always welcomed and reviews are not always plot, it can be animation quality,seiyuu,scenes,char design, >>insert what you want << hehe

it might be late but here goes ^^

Anata dake konbanwa, i like the animation but as far for scenes....it got too many repetition and chars i like as the doctor and the maid doesnt get many good scene, well a score of 2.5/5 would suffice

Tony's heroine, well its tony's work what can get wrong with the animation and char design, we get tons of scenes but too many girls and short scenes.....3/5

Xixato

Apr 5, 2009
How should i know that u dont understand jap??cmon dont be mean...lol
Next time ill write one too...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
at last cover of Wife-Swap Diaries by Kitty Media is available now. As soon as this video and Cantaloupe Collector (Kitty Media) have bumped anywhere in the web I´m gonna release this thread from being sticky.

Some releases however are still missing, just like the Binetsu 37°C ones, partly since July 2009. I´m gonna issue a new thread named "the parking ground" where all those missing releases will be named separately until they bump sometime, finished new releases threads can be ignored then as the missing titles will be mentioned there...

edit: Cantaloupe Collector has shown up now...