new releases May + June 2009

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i can't believe i'm saying this. her mouth says no but her body was saying yes the entire time. she wasn't that much different from Shiori. like i said before, her verbal "no" and "stop" just seemed more heart-felt compared to the other "r***ing 1st then love it in the end" girls. i'll avoid arguing that she could've run away or fought back since that's not what the writer wanted her to do.
And then there's this pic. he didn't tie her up nor was he holding her hands. one could argue its cause of her jacket but if u check the 2nd angle before this one it just looks wrong. i wonder why the producer wasn't bothered by this? :dunno: could it be she did that by her own will? <-- joke

Ingrid, Valkyire and Ariiya's 1st sex scenes are what i consider r***-r***.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I SAW THAT TOO! lol And I totally concluded that he must have tied her up. (I would have missed his not tying her up because I skipped forward by 30-second chunks of time quite a bit while watching this one!) Yeah, that was really bizarre. It gets even worse when you consider her elevation: in half the scene, they show her boobs smushing against the wood floor, suggesting she's in that triangular position where head = corner 1, feet = corner 2, and butt = corner 3 sticking up in the air, but in this scene the way she's standing and the way the guy is holding her makes it look like doggy-style sex with no part of her body touching the ground except for her feet. Really bizarre, and also really physically painful/impossible to maintain such a position for very long. ESPECIALLY when you're being fucked hard from behind by a 70-kilo student. LOL

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
^ LOL, I really need to pay attention when watching this then. HAHAHA~ good catch Rein~ /applaud~ /applaud~

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Weird, for whatever reason I didn't think Mesu Kyoushi was such a hardcore r*** anime. Looking back I guess the scene is pretty harsh. Still, I wouldn't compare it to Rapex3. Maybe because there isn't nearly as much blood? Maybe it just doesn't have the same negative vibes surrounding Rapex3. Who Knows? Though I should note I didn't really like that scene that much so I guess "arguing" about it is kind of a moot point. In comparison I guess it's a lot more realistic than the r*** scenes in something like Ingrid - which might explain why I don't like it. Ah well, enough rambling.

Three more reviews on the way.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
More Reviews

Devilish Cherry: I still liked this one quite a bit regardless of the fact that it doesn't really look as good as the manga. I agree with xeruel that Nurses are hot and there was some hot sex to be had. And as reing mentioned the gang bang at the end was a treat for me. 4/5

Harama Doukyuusei: Oddly enough, the biggest thing I took away from this one was that I recognized the background music in one of the scenes from another hen that I've watched perhaps too many times lol. Other than that, I have to agree with the sentiment that there are just too many girls. I only really liked the scene with the blond and the two twins. Odd since I usually don't like blonds. 3/5

Hitoriga: I thought this was terrible. The girl doesn't do anything for me and all the scenes were kind of weird. Dunno what else to say about it, really didn't like it. 1/5

Caotics

★ Black Paper Moon ★
Jul 30, 2008
Bible Black: New Testament Vol. 5 & 6 is out now :XD:

P

pila13

anyone knows why no Rip WMV9 this hentai 魔界騎士イングリッド

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Harama Doukyuusei: Oddly enough, the biggest thing I took away from this one was that I recognized the background music in one of the scenes from another hen that I've watched perhaps too many times lol. Other than that, I have to agree with the sentiment that there are just too many girls. I only really liked the scene with the blond and the two twins. Odd since I usually don't like blonds. 3/5

Doku Ga: I thought this was terrible. The girl doesn't do anything for me and all the scenes were kind of weird. Dunno what else to say about it, really didn't like it. 1/5

Milky does have a habit of reusing bgms. i remember one song being used in 3 different milky shows hehe.
Also Hitoriga is the right title for PP's release. I think pretty much the entire latter part of it were dream sequences. that's why the location and situation kept changing abruptly.

pila13- that's cause the uploaders only up the DL version which is always in wmv format. no one wants to go through the trouble of getting the DVD version and converting it to avi

P

pila13

always rip to the DL version of the format and container wmv9 avi, but now no, can anyone knows how to encode WMV9 with Kodak because I did not find any information how to do it

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
You guys mentioned you like nurse hentai. I've never really cared for it, but that doesn't mean I don't keep a look-out for stuff to share with folks. lol And I happened to read this morning. It's a short 6-pager but it's all in color. Enjoy! (LOL @ the ending)

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
the ending is a boner killer :murder:
who's the artist ? I can't read the kanji :abandoned: that drawing style worked for me :perfectplan:
I always liked artist who drew their char toward realism, with eyes not too big and a hair that did not defies the law of gravity :lols:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Very famous! But one whose name I didn't recognize alongside his pictures until 6 months ago or so, lol. ^_^; This would be the famous Syuuen (it's how he most commonly romanizes his name). IIRC (and as suggested by an advertisement in one of the tanks I grabbed one of these covers from XD) he's published in Comic Kairakuten. May wanna check Kairakuten Beast if you don't see his stuff in regular Kairakuten. I'm also preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty damn sure he's published in more than just that one publication. In fact, I wanna say I've seen his work in the last year, on a regular basis, in 3 or 4 places. But I could be wrong: he's not one of my faves (he's a silver medalist, not bronze but not gold either) so I don't pay too close attention. :\

But now you have a name! :D Syuuen. So search for that, or the kanji 終焉, and have at! (終焉 is spelled しゅうえん, which I'd normally romanize as Shuuen, so try that too if you'd like.)

The sources for these covers are IN THE FILE NAMES so any requests for a source will be ignored, no apologies. :|

the ending is a boner killer :murder:
The ending is what's so hysterical! XD

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Sakun, I was wondering if you hold any other manga from Nakayama Tetsugaku. I just read Milk Doll and became a fan of his humorous storyline and his drawing style is pretty damn hot too. Unfortunately, because of my late discovery about this great artist...all torrents that I found containing his works are dead ;_;

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Nope, that's the only tankoubon I have of his. He's been in Comic Mujin since at least February 2007, and in that issue there's an advertisement for one of his other tankoubons, so I'm guessing the guy has at least two, maybe more books that you haven't found yet. The name for that one is 抱いて.

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Ewww~

Rein, may I ask what apps you use to edit your videos? I'm currently using PowerDirector, it's a decent program. You're more knowledgeable in the video department so I just wanted to ask. :p

P

pila13

anyone knows whery download 魔界騎士イングリッド DVD ISO?
because the p2p is terrible quality rip, searched all the search engines did not find anything, can anyone know who makes that appear in rip P2P??

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Ewww~

Rein, may I ask what apps you use to edit your videos? I'm currently using PowerDirector, it's a decent program. You're more knowledgeable in the video department so I just wanted to ask. :p

i actually just use windows movie maker. it was the 1st video editor i used and till now i still feel no need to use a different program. i'm more concerned with conserving space rather than retaining quality. Occasionally the need to replace audio comes so i end up using virtualdub n AllToAvi as well.

pila13 - we can't tell u where to get Ingrid since it is a Pixy release which can not be uploaded here.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
I'm also preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty damn sure he's published in more than just that one publication. In fact, I wanna say I've seen his work in the last year, on a regular basis, in 3 or 4 places. But I could be wrong:

His web site has his work listed in a few other magazines
http://www.syuuen.com/

Sakun, I was wondering if you hold any other manga from Nakayama Tetsugaku. I just read Milk Doll and became a fan of his humorous storyline and his drawing style is pretty damn hot too. Unfortunately, because of my late discovery about this great artist...all torrents that I found containing his works are dead ;_;
Nope, that's the only tankoubon I have of his. He's been in Comic Mujin since at least February 2007, and in that issue there's an advertisement for one of his other tankoubons, so I'm guessing the guy has at least two, maybe more books that you haven't found yet. The name for that one is 抱いて.

These are the books that he was in
ミルクドール
抱いて…
たぷラブ
マガジンでRumbleランブル
He also been in COMIC Megastore H 2006-09, 2006-10, 2006-11, 2007-05

And a torrent for [中山哲学] たぷラブ it has a seed or 2 right now.

P

pila13

you know whery download DVD ISO Ingrid?! i know whery download DL version and bad dvd rip with dvix