new releases July + August 2009

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

calimike

Jun 26, 2008
07-25 山姫の実 第一巻 M江 廉価版 - Yama Hime no Sane ep. 1 (Schoolzone / Milky)
07-25 山姫の実 第二巻 真砂絵 - Yama Hime no Sane ep. 2 (Schoolzone / Milky)

Are you serious about Yama Hime no Sane? Ep 2 is finally out after 2 years wait. I heard there are two original doujin. Schoolzone is now part of Milky?

Caotics

★ Black Paper Moon ★
Jul 30, 2008

Masterplann22

Sep 28, 2008
Do you think Yama Hime no Sane will be uncensored with its release? probably not the second episode, but at least the first one should be. It's been out for so long.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Do you think Yama Hime no Sane will be uncensored with its release? probably not the second episode, but at least the first one should be. It's been out for so long.

No, unless it gets licensed outside Japan.

Caotics

★ Black Paper Moon ★
Jul 30, 2008
09/29/09 Hypnolove: Love Trance [Critical Mass Video/Vanilla]

Umm.. i guess there isn't a september thread right? lol

i'll just wait for red to make 1
:dunno:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Red will be back around Aug I guess

Did you not know what happen 2 Red?:dunno:
Red currently hospitalized,don't know what kind of disease though
But he says something to do with therapy.

If you want make the thread go ahead
I don't think Red will mind it
Since it will help 2 decrease his work:evillaugh:

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
09/29/09 Hypnolove: Love Trance [Critical Mass Video/Vanilla]

Umm.. i guess there isn't a september thread right? lol

i'll just wait for red to make 1
:dunno:

Hehe in fact red had it on his list, second post of this very topic:

August 2009

-----
08-25 Hypnolove - a boy´s toy - saimin gakuen 催眠学園 1 (Adult Source Media / uncensored)

Either it was the pre-order date, or it was delayed. No one can beat the roosters, right ?

redroostor

Jul 30, 2008
Either it was the pre-order date, or it was delayed. No one can beat the roosters, right ?

Of course Gringo my friend, nobody can beat the rooster clan especially the red one :XD:
I'll be in charge of the hens(a rooster takes care of its chicks ^^) while my big bro away

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Great news to BIBLE BLACK Fans, I atleast see some Ep 5-6 UNCENSORED filenames (New Testament)
(18禁アニメ 無修正) BibleBlack 新バイブルブラック 第5章 ロンギヌスの槍 Rejection~拒絶~ (DVD 640x480 WMV9)[CRC 1475].avi
(18禁アニメ) (無修正) BibleBlack 新バイブルブラック 最終章 『黒の終焉』 Reproduction~再生~ (DVD 640x480 WMV9)[CRC DC20].avi

we'll have to see if the files are not fakes (hopefully not):XD:

Caotics

★ Black Paper Moon ★
Jul 30, 2008
Hehe in fact red had it on his list, second post of this very topic:

lol what?

Hypnolove: Love Trance is the second episode lol

So really redrooster didn't have that information.. so i've have beaten redrooster :XD:

@ xeruel

Edit: Those files are fake ^^

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
lol what?

Hypnolove: Love Trance is the second episode lol

So really redrooster didn't have that information.. so i've have beaten redrooster :XD:

@ xeruel

Edit: Those files are fake ^^

Yeah rite U sure defeat him
Only when he got hospitalize

Meh,whatever

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
lol why do you have to say it like that :defeat:

Well the thing is,atleast U can fill the hole that Red left
Feel free 2 spam the new info:XD:

Wonder where Sakun is...
There's already 2 new release
I really like 2 read his rant:hero:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Wonder where Sakun is...
There's already 2 new release
I really like 2 read his rant:hero:

well well, seems sakun's rant have become a form of entertainment :XD: specially to Akiba resident ahaha. too bad he's mostly gung-ho about manga than any other type of H

Sakunnyuusha rant = Akiba no tokubetsu :hero:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
o_O

I wasn't planning on watching any anime this month unless I saw screens that were jaw-droppingly awesome. Do you have any pictures of the animes you want me to watch? ^^;

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
o_O

I wasn't planning on watching any anime this month unless I saw screens that were jaw-droppingly awesome. Do you have any pictures of the animes you want me to watch? ^^;

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
:XD: as long there's no tentacles and electric rod.....

a few of pixy releases that didn't have bizzare creatures at their disposal :ban:

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
It's Pixy...lol It's either a hit or a failure, hot sex or OMG! WTF! "Eww, gross~

After Ordin-soft is complete with the Rapex3 project, I'm hoping they will try a different genre. Their animation style and h-scene are a lot better than some of the current company out there.

Ugh, I'm still scared of Rapex3 but I'm a bit tempted to watch because of the quality :_;

Edit: Hmm, while thinking about Rapex3, I was wondering... did episode 2 ever got posted because I couldn't remembered any debate about it. I did a search and didn't see it, guess episode 1 was that scary!~ DX Did anyone watch it? Like I said episode 1 got to my mind so bad that I couldn't watch episode 2.

^^; Nvm, I know why it isn't uploaded now.