new releases March + April 2010

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
red- it was closed since u made it. didn't u think it was weird that no one was posting there at all? i told u about it before but it seems u missed my post. what about newmanoid?

hll- i'm all for paipan too :pandalaugh: yeah i was worried ASP was gonna stop making animated 3D games. the char design seems to have improved compared to their earlier ones. btw u should check out 夏にゃん. since u didn't post about it u might have missed it.
yoshiharu? do u mean fukubiki triangle?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
it´s pretty clear that I closed it, but why and when? I only am using those (invisible for you) buttons 4 times in every thread: 1st and 2nd time (closing + re-opening) when the thread is issued so that noone can interfere in the 3 posts order (new / new banned / re-releases). Then make sticky about one week before the latest sticky thread expires and unsticky when all releases are through and covers posted.

And I truly missed your post pointing at the closed thread fact...

No sign of Newmanoid Cam 2 DVD yet, not even in Utatane, there´s only the 2005 released manga.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
hll- i'm all for paipan too :pandalaugh: yeah i was worried ASP was gonna stop making animated 3D games. the char design seems to have improved compared to their earlier ones. btw u should check out 夏にゃん. since u didn't post about it u might have missed it.
yoshiharu? do u mean fukubiki triangle?

Natsunyan?
It's good animation,but just have few sex scene
They just add many angles....

How about Mio 3d? Imokenpi? Have you got it?
I'd say,it's the worst:scared:
Not the animation is bad,but the voice is just some add on from another unknown eroge
So the action and the moans aren't synchronized:exhausted:
Is it really expensive to hire seiyuu in Jap?

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
yeah but the animation and audio quality is pretty good.

there are worse games than imokenpi's releases. but yeah, i wish they'd improve their audio.

don't know, but i'm guessing doujin seiyuus are less expensive. here's 紅月ことね's ( Akatsuki Kotone ) homepage if you're interested. she's the most used seiyuu when it comes to doujin games.

http://stcat.com/vgb/

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
the 4 missing animations by PoRO, Suzuki Mirano, Mary Jane and Girl´s Talk are as rips already in Utatane now, don´t think I can get one ot these though, but soho/sukebe or perhaps pokekid04 will be able to get one (possibly)...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
argh they're not in share yet. on the bright side the 1st love evolution expansion has come out:gayprance:
you don't need the original game to play. too bad they released chinatsu's 1st. but i guess that gives them time to improve setsu's . i'm guessing even hiyori might be too loli for larcx hehe :joker:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
still no torrents, still no ddls, still not in share or in PD either...

Reg. Night Shift Nurses re-releases by Critical Mass Video - does anyone know whether Cirtical Mass Video has - opposite to Anime18´s first DVD "Night Shift Nurses" - published the uncut (incl. deleted scenes) versions of episode 1 to 3 this time. As Anime18 already had published the deleted scenes with DVD 2 = RN´s Revenge it would make sense to release the uncut scenes this time.

In case someone knows please tell, thx.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
argh they're not in share yet. on the bright side the 1st love evolution expansion has come out:gayprance:
you don't need the original game to play. too bad they released chinatsu's 1st. but i guess that gives them time to improve setsu's . i'm guessing even hiyori might be too loli for larcx hehe :joker:

Hmm,I don't know what is 1st Love Evolution
Maybe it's Love X Evolution?
Hmm quite like Batsugun Kanojo,good animation

Who are who?
Give Us a Pict:gayprance:

I think the 4 release will pop out tomorow/the day after

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I did not get any yet, pokekid04 already got 3 at least, but did not post any yet, and perhaps he won´t at all as leechers at HF are too impatient already again.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
I did not get any yet, pokekid04 already got 3 at least, but did not post any yet, and perhaps he won´t at all as leechers at HF are too impatient already again.

Soon or later it will get out
Even if pokekid04 won't
Doesn't really matter for Me even if it will out next week
Just be patient:attention:

@ten

Pict pict picttttt:payup:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Setsu is good:nosebleed:

I found DL link but it very huge size:why:
The game is 5.79GB while extension 1.84GB:victim:
Not to mention some Jap game can't run in my CPU:eek:mg:
Pass......:defeat:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
? i thought u already played love x evolution? plus i already said it wasn't an extension. u can play it w/o downloading the 1st game.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Nope,haven't play it
I didn't really like to play eroge/games
I prefer simple flash animation instead / hentai movie

Thx pila13
Btw which hentai movie is this?
Hmm DL ing anyway and check out when I'm awake
ZzzZZzz:sleeping2:

P

pila13

ふくびき!トライアングル~美晴アフター~ furst link
link 2 Last Waltz

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Just asking...what's going on with pokekid on HF?

pokekid04 has my full true sympathy in this matter.

Since the change in the Japanese copyright law starting 2010 it has become much much harder to get new files and to be able to provide them. Yet leechers mostly are complaing only that they can´t get the new stuff fast enough, although they have been told more than once to stop doing so, but it´s the same problem every month. Since there have been the law changes, especially in the last 3 months, there is only just a handful of uploaders left. Many of the former uploaders just did not manage to adapt to the new situation. Partly we spend hours and hours to get new files, especially today, yet there is no understanding from leechers´ side that this all takes a lot of time and effort...

Some people talk about loyalty and support but do not even use the thanks button, neither are they moving any finger to try to get or help getting the new files...

I have to be honest, what rather is easy for me, this is a problem especially at HF, something like that never happened here at A-O* and I am very happy about that.

So today ended up in big frustration, at least with pokekid04 (but not only), so he decided NOT to post the files he got from Utatane today, and I feel sympathy for his behavior...

* just look at larcx´s comments, it´s a different way to handle and to see this here.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
That's sad that people are being such douches about this stuff. I greatly appreciate the effort of people like pokekid04, and any of the other uploaders, or folks in the community who make this stuff possible.

Sure, I can understand being impatient when you're waiting for something to come out, it happens to me all the time. But I don't complain about it, or at least I try not to. And I certainly don't start acting rude towards the people who are making it possible for me to download such materials.

Unfortunately, that seems to be the way of the internet. People can be rude and obnoxious behind a veil of anonymity. I don't think theres anything we can do to stop this, but yes, we are fortunate that things like that don't seem to happen as frequently here at A-O.

Hopefully these jerks don't get pokekid04 down too much, it would be sad to lose a valuable community member, and contributor because of a few bad apples. There are still people like me who appreciate the effort, and give out thanks when possible. And I would encourage other people to do the same.