new releases October + November 2008

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
covers have been updated, nearly finally, but Hot Bear has the same sketches like last time, I will need some days to find the final ones. Hot Bear always makes such a secret...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
I haven't watch LS yet...
Due to list of DL:stress:
But i have watch Osana Najimi Doukyuusei II

Well,if you say LS II is bad becoz noisy guys
Guess this is a bad moon,since OND also quite noisy
But i do like the sex scene on OND

Have a funny end IMO:evillaugh:

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Shin Ringestu aside, Love Selection 2 is my pick of the month so far. And that's kind of sad considering it isn't as good as the first episode imo. However it did have a lot of dirty slutty sex so it's an A in my book.

Sigh... However I'm still waiting for kimi no na o yobe ba. Don't let me down!!!

Edit: Wait, now I just watched OND2, I'm not sure which one I liked better.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
yes, true. Maruta 2, Gakuen Shimai 2 and Love Selection 2 are the hits this month in my opinion, and I even had a choice...

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
The best H-anime of the month is also the best H-anime of the year: Shin Ringetsu. It has it all: best animation of the year, best story of the year, best camera angles of the month, and multiple good fetishes with absolutely zero bad fetishes.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
If all of us would have the same taste and opinion we would not have any discussion started...

It is good as it is...

Shin Ringetsu for me is to much like Virgin Touch, it somehow makes me sad...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Well3x

If i have 2 choose i think i will choose Maruta2/OND2. For the 1'st Place of this Moon.
It would be even great if the guy keep quiet though,and i like the funny End:lols:
The r**ist expression become scared at the jail:evillaugh:
Pricelesssssssssss:perfectplan:

2'nd would be SR. It sure has a great story,but it's 2 sad:runintears:

3'rd place is LS II. Delivery plizzzzzzzzzzzzzz:beautiful:

As 4 the best hens 4 the year i think it's 2 fast 2 say SR will be...
As my beloved Inyouchuu 2 get's it's turn next moon:inlove2:

But at least,SR will get 2'nd place if Inyouchuu 2 is better

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
If Inyouchuu 2 is anything like the following, it's already out of the race for BOTY:
Three girls wander into a cave in the woods. Inside, they are attacked, r***ing, and broken down into sex-addicted sluts by tentacle monsters.
Obviously I am oversimplifying it, because you could just as easily describe Shin Ringetsu like this:
Four girls take turns having sex while wearing a toy ring in order to fill it with life-energy, which will permit an almost-deceased girl's spirit to reanimate her now-comatose body.
But even in Super Simplified mode, Shin Ringetsu's plot sounds so much more tragic and romantic and awesome than Inyouchuu 2's. I guess those are the big cons for Inyouchuu 2: no deep plot and no tragic romance.

If I'm wrong? Suh-WEET!

And I still think that Inyouchuu 2 is going to be awesome. Tentacles w/ multi-penetration. Maidens struggling against their newfound pleasures of the flesh. And -- if I'm lucky -- maybe even a little breast enlargement or lactation. (Hey, a guy can hope!) So long as the animation is solid and we don't have any of that "maggots in my nipples and boobs bigger than Jupiter's moons" nonsense from Inyouchuu Shoku, Inyouchuu 2 is a shoe-in for Best H-Anime of December 2008.

But best of 2008? :\ I remain very skeptical.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Like red was said,if our taste is the same. What would we need this discussion thread eniwey?

Of course SRMnSK,i would not force my belief 2 U about Inyouchu 2
Your choose of BOTY,is your freedom

So...:
-Shin Ringetsu
-OND2
-Hime Dorei 1
-Ultimatum Sera II (Though 1-3 is good,i prefer eps 2 more)
-Saimin Jutsu 2'nd Ver 1 eps 1

This is my current choose of BOTY
Inyouchuu2? of course it's 1/6 of my Choose
But since it did not release atm,i remain silent
I just pray it will not have Jupiter boob,i think this 1 will be no insect
90% good from the sample that i see:perfectplan:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
You hope that it does rise more, Rein? Why?
Edit: I immediately realized (after posting) that you meant you hope its rank rises more and not its 7000 yen price tag (which is what I thought you were initially drawing my attention to).

That ranking is totally inaccurate, though, because the window started on October 30 and ends on November 28. Shin Ringetsu only just came out on November 25, it says. So they're using 3 days' worth of sales to compete with some titles which came out on November 2, November 4, etc., titles which have had weeks and weeks to rack up points.

If the next window is from November 6 to December 4, and if the next one after that is from November 13 to December 11, and so on, then we might get a more accurate feeling for how dominant Shin Ringetsu's market sales were.

Also, if I could find a chart that showed total sales for each of the hentai animes, that would be much better for getting a feel for which ones were commercial successes and which ones were not. Total numbers are what matters most! Somebody could be #2 on the list for 4 weeks straight and sell more DVDs than the guy who was #1 for one week and then disappeared down to the double digits.

But if instead the next window is going to be from November 29 to December 28 or something, then that will not be fair or an accurate representation of Shin Ringetsu's sales dominance (or lack thereof). Ditto for Inyouchuu 2, since it comes out on December 26.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
first sight:

file name: (18禁アニメ) キミの名を呼べば 上巻 (DVD 640x480 WMV9)[CRC B379].avi
share hash: 66a5106859f8bb970db2f14bc317672a56a16bea

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Hahaha,didn't realize the first sight
Nice job eniwey red:chinesenewyearf:

I think rating hens just from sales,aren't fair enough...
What if the hens really are nice,but lack of buyers?
Then,should we call that hens bad?
Same with the opposite way.

Don't worry SRMnSK. Your SR definitely will end up on 1'st place or if Inyouchuu 2 end up great,SR still got the 2'nd place.

But still,if i 2 be honest
I really really really really really really really really really want Inyouchuu 2 as the BOTY:dribble:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
As November 2008 is finished now too I will let this thread be a sticky one for about 10 days or so so that final comments, discussions, striking down criticism or praising songs can be written...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
sakun - i know that ranking isn't totally accurate. especially since it probably just counts sales from Getchu. there are other sites and actual dvd shops. and i meant for u to compare it to the other titles that came out on Nov not including titles from Oct n Dec. even the 2 hot bear releases n a vanilla release got higher than it. i hope the majority of buyers just bought it from somewhere else....

i scanned Kimi no na a bit and i think u guys might like it. especially hentaiben. there are better angles here than with RH3 but GBs just aren't my cup of tea. let this entire month's releases be the price for Inyo2.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Don´t know, somehow Kimi no na was not fish nor flesh nor bone to me. As I do not know what the dialogue was about: what happens when they call her name seen on the name-plate in her blouse? (as the title is: when you call my name)

There surely have been three better ones this month for me at least...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
i scanned Kimi no na a bit and i think u guys might like it. especially hentaiben. there are better angles here than with RH3 but GBs just aren't my cup of tea. let this entire month's releases be the price for Inyo2.

Right you are sir. Pick of the month confirmed. kimi no na o yobe ba is pretty much everything I want in a hentai, and it satisfied most of my fetishes. The animation and the art style aren't top quality, but I expected that based on the cover and screenshots. It's still really good for me though, and I can't wait for the next episode.

Funny that you mentioned you'd like to see No.4 as the main girl, because my friend said the same thing. She was pretty hot, but I like No.3 well enough. :chinesenewyearf:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Kimi no Na ended up being too cruel for my tastes. Long-winded, hot-aired replies as follows:
plot summary
review

I feel bad because the only reason I even snuck a peek at this one was because of Ben's enthusiasm, and here I am writing what reads like a scathing review which is sure to disappoint him. :( But ... it's not like I could lie. Nor is it like I expect people to take my word as gospel. I'm one small man, and what I wrote is one small man's take on this series.

Oh well: there's always Inyouchuu 2. XP (Seriously, though, I will laugh my ass off if every single one of us rates Inyouchuu 2 as Best of the Month, each of us doing so for his own unique reasons.)

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
I'm with Ben on this one. I thought Kimi no Na was good. It doesn't has the glossy amination and the seiyuu for Mitsuko is a bit weird but I found it the whole episode to be entertaining. It's all different of opinions :p SR while superior to Kimi no Na in every ways, I find myself losing interest and space out a couple times while watching the episode...

p.s. Is Akiba super busy atm? It's taking like 10mins to load each a page on my comp...

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Losing interest? Spacing out? :abandoned2:
As for my reaction to Mitsuko's voice --> :destroy:

So rarely do I like hentai anime. And now the past two times that I have done so recently (IOV 2, SR), I've been pretty alone in my exuberant praise for them. I am resigned to the fact that I operate on a different wavelength from those of you who consume hentai anime like bread and butter. I ask myself if I would find more solidarity with people who spend most of their time reading H-doujinshi and magazine stories.