new releases December 2008

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Kiss x Sis came out. Didn't even know it existed. My heart was melted by:
  • the cute story! I'm a sucker for same-age brother x sister stories but this one was especially cute.
  • the cute and excellent animation which reminded me a lot of the original Hatsu Inu anime.
  • the voice actress for Ako. SO CUTE! @_@ ^_______^

So far this is my Best of the Month ... and it didn't even have a single sex scene! (Though it had plenty of softcore stuff like kissing, panty-flashing, nakedness, etc.)

While I was looking for the source material, Google turned up the thread they've got running on HF. Here's an appropriate image taken from that thread:

already watched, nice one, yeah...

Here´s the torrent...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Nice, Picked up torrents for three new H-Anime tonight. Wonder how much I'll like em'. Now we just need the fabled Inyouchuu 2, and Hatsu Inu 2. Cheer me up on a depressing christmas. :abandoned2:

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Kiss x Sis came out. Didn't even know it existed. My heart was melted by:
  • the cute story! I'm a sucker for same-age brother x sister stories but this one was especially cute.
  • the cute and excellent animation which reminded me a lot of the original Hatsu Inu anime.
  • the voice actress for Ako. SO CUTE! @_@ ^_______^

So far this is my Best of the Month ... and it didn't even have a single sex scene! (Though it had plenty of softcore stuff like kissing, panty-flashing, nakedness, etc.)

While I was looking for the source material, Google turned up the thread they've got running on HF. Here's an appropriate image taken from that thread:

More infos on the manga source:

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=7109

I really like Ditama Bow's works, whether they are softcore or hardcore (still hoping for licensing/uncensoring/subbing of Kibun Kibun...).

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Kiss X Sis adaptated from manga right?
I'm no manga guy,so i didn't know untill i check it on animenewsnetwork:evillaugh:

I really do need Inyo2
Since Aneimo just so so IMO,Doukyuusei something wasn't my type of animation
Suvia will delayed,since i got many DL list
And as 4 2day i have anime marathon:grassdance:

PS:
Thank You Very Much 2 reingiolt&xeruel:notagain:
For the present:prance:
Kansha desuuu~:goodmood:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008

You'll have to do more than that to help me out, elgringo! That was one of the very first hits I got on Google the other day! ^_^; I'm still looking for the full book raw. All I've found so far are random chapters translated into English. :\ But thanks anyway, and thanks for posting it for other people.

But man. The series really is cute. Much cuter than the manga too (from what I've seen of it). This is one of those rare times where the H-anime is an improvement over the source material. Major kudos to the team that did this. And here's hoping more anime studios follow their example. PLEASE!! :perhaps::abandoned2: :bow-pray:

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Let me blow through these real quick.

Dokyu: I like the style quite a bit, but too much happy sex for me. 3/5

Aneimo: I also like the style here, but not as much, even more happy sex. 2.5/5

Suvia: I don't really expect much from this series at this point. There was a nice public masturbation scene with Suvia (the one with the White Hair right?), followed by I guess you could call it "Group Fellatio" instead of a gang bang. Than when they finally get to the gang bang it's split between Suvia and the Blond chick with the weird clit penis. So yeah, not that great. 3/5

This is like on Christmas when I was younger where I'd tear through presents like clothes and other things I didn't really care about, in hopes of finding that one big present that I was looking forward to (usually a game console). I need Inyouchuu and Hatsu Inu!!!

PS: Yes, Hatsu Inu is also all about Happy Sex, but I still love it.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Suvia was so disappointing I'm surprised they even bothered. No offense to the fans, but I really am hoping for Pixy to decide that Suvia and Sara aren't worth it so they can focus on wrapping up Iris (which isn't much better, truthfully) and then get to work on better projects. Maybe some non-Black Lilith ones? I'll give credit where credit is due: Black Lilith has some interesting ideas! But the marriage of Pixy and B-L has been less than optimum. I think it's time for the two former lovebirds to go their separate ways.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
lol more pixy hate. i was already expecting it to fail so i wasn't really dissapointed. on the contrary i was glad there were some usable parts in the ten scene even though it kinda annoyed me how they just had to give the ten monster some lines.
As for Dokyu they just ended up spreading themselve too thin. its understandable that the sex duration per scene would be cut given the number of chars but its still rather dissapointing given how nice they all looked. i was hoping all PM releases would be like Rensa Byoutou and Shin Ringetsu but i guess that's just impossible.

Asking like SR i guess is just 2 much:lols:
About Suvia,i also dissapointed:giveup:
My ony hope only on Iris,atleast i'm curious on the story
But given all this Pixy stuff,i think somehow i'll be dissapointed again
Why...,why they keep crushing my hopes:wait:

I really need Inyo2 to replenish all my Despair
Please don't dissapoint me anymore:abandoned:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
It's not Pixy hate so much as it's Pixy disappointment. I mean, you'd think I'd have a winning formula! Check it out!

Pixy: I love their animation!
Black Lilith: I like most of their stories (from what I've seen in HCG and in anime)!

So you'd think that the Pixy + Black Lilith tag team would be awesome, right? But it's just been one disappointment after another. -_-; Taimanin Asagi had a fantastic first episode but it was downhill from there (for me) with:
Episode 2 - butch lady >_< , ginormous pole ramming Asagi >_< , ginormous orc ramming Asagi >_<
Episode 3 - Sakura's boobs got too big, old man sex >_<
Episode 4 - copped out with the Good End ;_;

Iris has a good core story but the anime's been a bummer the entire time.

Sara I have no idea about but the anime was poor to begin with and then got way worse second episode. (For me, anyway: it's become nothing but evil loli girls + space pirate futa. I was basically watching for the evil girls because they're creepy and interesting, but they haven't really done much and I'm not interested in seeing them get fucked, so ... :\)

Suvia, you already know how disappointed I am with this one. Loki proved this episode that he is the world's gayest r**ist. And by "gay" I most definitely mean "homosexual," as that Norse god is anything but happy. He looks so miserable. And in the meantime, he does stuff with Suvia ... without actually doing doing it. >_> (Or maybe he did finally do it this episode? I don't know: I got annoyed halfway between the floating red tentacle orb and the angry peasant mob.)

Fuko & Rei: we haven't ever talked about this one since it finished before we all started talking about stuff in these threads of redrooster's, but this is another example of major disappointment. A copout Good End again, and teases of tentacle, egg-laying, and impregnation fetishes without really delivering until the very last episode. For the most part it was just boring ol' gangbanging. For me this one definitely jumped the shark around the time that they were making their escape when the one girl betrayed them. (I forget who was Fuko and who was Rei, sorry.)

So yeah. :\ Sorry to be such a downer! :( But ... I really do want to like Pixy. Their work is very pretty (especially in Asagi and Suvia). It's just ... *sigh* ... too much futa, too many clown-ogres, and too little quality sex.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Lots of Stuff

I think I've gone over some of these before, but oh well.

Asagi: I still think both the first and the second episode were good. The first one is the best, and it is one of my favorite H-Anime, but the second still had enough gangbang in there to keep me happy. Despite Sakura, whom I really don't find attractive in the least.

Sara: Bleh. I just wanna see the Twins get some action.

Suvia: I dunno why I bother watching this one, I don't think I ever found anything interesting to watch for.

Rei & Fuko: This whole series is a blur to me. Isn't it like 5 or 6 episodes? I can't remember. I seem to recall some good parts in it early on, but lost interest with the later episodes. I guess I should check this one out again, but I'm pretty sure I've burnt it onto some un-descriptive "Hentai" disc.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
It's a four-parter, Ben, and honestly it probably isn't worth your time to dig up. But if you're really curious, it's not like it would hurt: it is still better than Sara. lol (Poor, poor Sara. XD)

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
It's a four-parter, Ben, and honestly it probably isn't worth your time to dig up. But if you're really curious, it's not like it would hurt: it is still better than Sara. lol (Poor, poor Sara. XD)

Pixy´s drawing quality is excellent, no doubt, but why must they mess up each of their series in the same way... (except Ane-Hara Mix and Dorei Maid Princess [at least ep. 3...]). Ikusa Otome just the same way like Himekishi Lilia before now...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
majority of pixy's product have nasty monster with eerie tentacles :abandoned:, Ane-hara mix was the only one acceptable for me while Sara don't have any tens but still lame in the plot department (even the futa don't work for me.....)

lately there aren't any big series that make hentai community goes mad...., we need BB and NSN kind alike :perhaps:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
kukuku, given the hype for inyo 2 maybe I'll take a peek
I'll admit that SM2 and IOV 2 were a big hit but it takes more than 2 volumes to go near NSN or BB level (they should make Bible Black : Black Christmas for these holiday :lols:)

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
I 2'nd that,agree with your reason of BB & SM2

Talking about kukuku/khukhukhu?
I guess it's just a SFX for some kind of laugh/giggles/evillaugh
I remember saw that line on Flame Of Recca in my local publisher,most of it are from Kurei and it's translated into KhuKhuKhu here

Or maybe it's just exactly like you said,he just watched KNMG recently:evillaugh:
1 Thing always make's me laugh from the series is the idiocy of "Boobs Fan Club":lols:
Specially the Leader:whisper:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
well kamen no maid guy was pretty good laugh but the story not resolved yet so waiting for 2nd season

btw I spilled my guts laughing from DMC that krauser really an irony "ore wa jigoku no terroristo" :lols:

any recommendation on funny animes with longer duration ? like seto no hanayome or nagasarete airantou

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
well kamen no maid guy was pretty good laugh but the story not resolved yet so waiting for 2nd season

btw I spilled my guts laughing from DMC that krauser really an irony "ore wa jigoku no terroristo" :lols:

any recommendation on funny animes with longer duration ? like seto no hanayome or nagasarete airantou

Try Astro Fighter Sunred,it's a short anime like DMC(11minute+)
The story is about Sentai Soldier,but in this one only Red
The unlikely Hero,and the unlikely evil organization:evillaugh:
Try 1 eps,if you don't like it just dropp it,well atleast i like it:lols:

About KNMG i think there will be an OVA
I saw it on the winter Anime's announcement poster along with KXS
Since Kiss X Sis already out,So maybe around this day U'll see it out on TT:grassdance:

Merry Christmas everyone:prance:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
:sigh:

anyway twin succubus is now out. 1.2 GB ! did anyone else manageid to get 極☆動! ? i'm having zip probs

0aa972ccb096486f1f76da481c1cba78c6948f71 - this hash?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007