new releases August + September 2008

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i just got it and i have to say...i am so freaking tired of the preggy status ruining tentacle scenes that i love. tentacles and pregs are now almost always together. i miss the good old purely tentacle days. its good that there's a whole bunch of sex but with the main guy being so noisy a lot of editing awaits me.
i wish there'd be like a tentacle or futa orgy (w/o pregs) with just the female chars in the 2nd ep

as for Rei & Fuko i kinda remember something like that. not really a fan of blood and egg-laying either but the futa scene saved the entire series for me hehe

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I'd take pregnancy over tentacles any day, personally. I like both, but when the girl gets pregnant it's pretty hot. So as far as I'm concerned, the only thing better than tentacles alone or pregnancy alone is tentacles plus pregnancy.

Pluses and Minuses mean he likes it or he dislikes it.

Sakun's Tally in this discussion so far:
+ tentacles
-- futanari
+ pregnancy
+ egg-laying
-- virgin blood

Rein's Tally in this discussion so far:
++ tentacles
++ futanari
-(-?) pregnancy
- egg-laying
- virgin blood

If there were an application similar to Facebook's Flixster's "Compare Your Movie Tastes With Your Friends" app, only make it work for hentai fetishes instead and make it a "Hentai Compatibility Test," I don't think we'd be scoring as Best Buddies. :( lol lol lol

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
I like pregnancy too, and I also find it really hot when a girl gets impregnate (e.g. Ane-haramix). But having a bunch of tentacles stuff in the stomach and make it look like the character is pregnant or as Rein call this "preggy" is atrociously gross (e.g Shion). I prefer the good old tentacle scenes like in "Makai Tenshi Jibril".

I haven't see a really sickening futanari scene in hentai so I'm OK with it. But I've read some purely futanari manga and let's just say it's a different story. lol.

As for virgin blood, I'm OK with it; only when a girl having sex for the first time and the animate it. But stuff like in the last two episode of Shin Bible Black is a big "NO", there were like blood in almost every h-scene (torturing and sticking things in the vagina till it bleed and continuing the show the bleeding...). Not cool...

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Oh no, I don't like it when the tentacles give the false impression of pregnancy. D: Or ... well, I don't really care so long as the tentacles' outline can't be seen. If this anime, like they do in some hentai animes, has actually shown the "spaghetti" of worms in the woman's belly showing through her skin (Pixy seems to be very fond of this bad habit), then yeah, no thanks. >_< I really dislike anything that makes me think "the gut must be horribly distended right now and, because of that, the woman must be in a lot of pain." For whatever reason, anal-to-oral tentacle penetration doesn't set off that alarm in me, but these all do and so they're on my No Thanks list:
- enemas and other fluids passed through the anus and into the GI tract
- inflation (i.e. stick a positive-pressure tube up the girl's butt and turn the knob on the gas tank to start inflating her)
- tentacles, offspring, or other invasive agents which don't only exist within the woman's GI tract but cause sufficient expansion of the lumen and (consequently) of her belly
- stuff I'm forgetting to mention

Hmm. I already downloaded this, maybe I should just watch it myself. be back in half an hour or so then, I guess.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I made liberal use of the "skip ahead by 10 seconds" button on this episode but it was only because I didn't have time nor patience to sit through it all; but damn was it fine quality! Then I got to the part at around 16:55 and was like, "Alright! :D" and started to watch without any fast-forwarding. I made it to 22:10 in the end before closing the episode -- JESUS CHRIST, WHAT A HOT CORRUPTION SCENE! AND IN A HENTAI ANIME TO BOOT! O_O

I could rewatch that scene many times. I will rewatch that scene many times. Fuck, fuck yes that was hot.

So, I didn't get to the tentacles you guys are talking about, but I'm guessing they come in later, or else I missed 'em earlier somehow (doubtful, I never skipped any major big swaths of time).

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
lol you were like 30-40sec away from seeing what Rein and I were talking about! You'll definite see the "spaghetti" of worms! But like I said it's nowhere as gross as the stuff in Shion.

Late, need to get back to studying before I pass out.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
lol,and here i was wondering how many people even like preg stuff. actually i don't really mind virgin blood since its in mosaic anyway. as for pregs i prefer slim girls so it just pretty much ruins the girl's image for that particular scene. although due to the ten and preg combo being rather common theses days and the lack of good tentacle hens i'm beginning to develop the ability to completely ignore the stomach area and just concentrate on the important parts hehe perhaps a few more levels and i'll be able to block male voices too :lols:

oh yeah i'm also not too fond of the "you can see the tens moving from the outside " thingy, but my new found ability affects this too.

btw gaki abt the futa story u mentioned, is it cause of the story or the sex scenes?

sakun didn't know u hated futa, how come? yeah u were so close to seeing the pregtens hehe and yeah evil corrupted Reia somehow looked so cool :beautiful: hence my new avy

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
didn't know u hated futa, how come?
For the same reason I don't want to unzip a hentai manga and discover a fat balding man in his 40s with sexy femininely-shaped DD breasts. :sick:

The funny thing is, you and I are actually "fetish enemies" fighting over the same territory in one particular sense -- because I love good transgender transformation stories, but only when the guy 100% turns into a girl. I'm not a big fan of seeing a girl become a guy (I mean, that's nice and all but I'm just not interested) and I really don't want to see a guy incompletely become a girl. Basically:
- 100% female body desired
- 100% male body tolerated
- 100-x% male and x% female body disliked

And another funny thing about that is, I've heard a lot of people -- including futa fans -- say that they think that it's gay of somebody to like a story where a guy turns into a girl and starts thinking like a girl and having a woman's sexual urges, including wanting to suck guys off, have penises inside "her" vagina, etc. Personally, I think that's what would be considered normal if a man were to be transformed into a woman not just cosmetically but internally, too (hormones, brain, everything); and I think that what's really gay is when a male wants to have his women have giant cocks attached to them, wants to see them ejaculate, possibly wants to even suck them off or be pegged by them. To me, that's what would seem "gay." (That's why it's a turn off to me!) But of course futa fans don't see it that way and they object to this attitude; and what we wind up with in the end is a series of circular arguments with the fans on either side of the debate spitefully and homophobically calling one another "gay" when the truth is that neither party is gay and both parties have what most people in the real world would call "weird fetishes."

For the record, I did used to think that futanari fans were either gay or bi and if they didn't admit it then that meant that they were in denial. But nowadays, I don't think that way anymore. I realize that they are no more gay or in denial about it than I am for the various fetishes I have which people may call "gay." Very similar to other hentai fetish debates, of which I'm sure we are all more familiar than we would like to remember. lol

Being afraid to upset you with this candid answer is why I don't like to bring these things up normally -.- , but it's also good to be able to discuss these sorts of things sincerely. Because one of the greatest problems I've observed in English-speaking hentai fan culture is for people with different fetishes to be closed-minded and not understanding of the other person's POV. And I think it's imperative that we all come together, help one another out, be open-minded, etc.

Speaking of which, see attachment for an example of futa hentai that I keep (and collect!) even though I don't masturbate to it. (And yes, I really really REALLY wish that this artist would do some non-futa for people like me, lol! You're lucky, reingiolt, to have him on your side! ;D)

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
If there were an application similar to Facebook's Flixster's "Compare Your Movie Tastes With Your Friends" app, only make it work for hentai fetishes instead and make it a "Hentai Compatibility Test," I don't think we'd be scoring as Best Buddies. :( lol lol lol

Oh no, I don't like it when the tentacles give the false impression of pregnancy.

And I think it's imperative that we all cum together, help one another out, be open-minded, etc.

lol sakun, if you do that "Hentai compatibility test" probably a lot of member here don't end up as best buddies :lols: even fetish enemies at some point and sakun... holy cow that jumbo jugs pic scared me :surprised:

I like pregnancy too but of course pregnancy vs bloated stomach by unnatural means is completely different matter, as I find it very disgusting to see a women stomach inflated by these things, bugs crawling inside, getting an enema, tentacles rushing inside and making it inflated....

now I'm kinda confused how to say IOV 2 because its like a combination of good and bad, because that spaghetti of worms + bloated stomach are a big turnoff but on the other hand that corruption scene turning val's into smokin' hot black valkyrie is fucking awesome and now I'm going to bang rein's avy :lols:

hey sakun that word is so gay :evillaugh: maybe rein should make that new thread "whats your lube ?" to see everyone stating their fetish and turnoffs :snicker:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
wow,so many discussion 2day:beautiful:

what i like:moe:
+r***/virgin blood:nosebleed:
+Tentacles(Inyouchuu Amour/Inma Seiden):love:
+futa:lols:
+Lolis:perfectplan:

what i hate:warning2:
-scat:surprised:
-Pregnancy:nooo:
-Jumbo Jugs:why2:
-Yaois:sick:
-fast sex scene(Taimanin Asagi)

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
all covers are finally updated - my task in this thread is done...

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
btw gaki abt the futa story u mentioned, is it cause of the story or the sex scenes?

It's the sex scenes, I've checked out two manga drawing by Inochi Wazuka; the artist specialize in futanari I think, all his manga are funatari. The way things were depicted was somewhat gross to me and wasn't a turn on at all. D: Wazuka stuff is pretty gooey and messy though. <3 lol

p.s. thanks for your hard work red.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
lol didn't know other futa fans had so much probs. for me the only reason i like futa is cause it technically removes the guy in the eqaution. no annoying guy sounds and when the camera shifts to the futa girl its still good cause she's a girl too.
like i said in the futa discussion xeruel started, good futa for me is when the girl gets that extra appendage. so we're not complete "fetish enemies" in the sense that i too don't want to discover a fat balding man in his 40s with sexy femininely-shaped DD breasts. and a definite no no to the girl to guy thingy hehe. u know this reminded me of Xchange, 1st transgender game i came across. it actually didn't bother me probable cause he completely changed to a girl.

xeruel - iiiyaaa!!! okasanaideeee!!!! ( lol i just can't resist not using that line, it was so funny when Kosuna said it ) yeah i have mixed feeling abt IOV 2 too

pedolarcx - finally admitting his pedoness :lols:

gakido - i see, not really a fan of gooey stuff myself. konya anata no okazu wa tabun...valkyrie desu :evillaugh:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Since the first raid of Bible Black Futa is my favorite genre, but there are so less releases and most of these are not even uncensored like Alignment You! You!...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Damn, there was some nice discussion in here. Too bad I missed it. Anyway, just a few quick opinions of the new releases.

IOV2 I already commented on, pretty awesome overall.

Shion 2 - I actually didn't like this for a very different reason than most of you guys. I just didn't think there was enough action. I wasn't really bothered by what was there, but yeah... not enough sex.

Shoujo Sect 2 - I wasn't disappointed with this one because I already knew I wouldn't like it. Didn't like the first one. Not the biggest fan of Yuri and it's pretty softcore to boot.

Tsuma Shibori 2 - I only checked this one out briefly, but it looked pretty good to me. Not even sure if I have the first one or not though lol. I probably do though.

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
sore wa yuube no tsumori kedo ww benkyou shimashita, naka naka totemo tsukare natta suguni neru iku~

continuing with the fun o: couldn't resist either. lol.

Rein: ore no junketsu wa kegareta...kono kitanai karada...valkyrie-sama gomen...iyaaaaaaa~!!!

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
lol didn't know other futa fans had so much probs. for me the only reason i like futa is cause it technically removes the guy in the eqaution. no annoying guy sounds and when the camera shifts to the futa girl its still good cause she's a girl too.
like i said in the futa discussion xeruel started, good futa for me is when the girl gets that extra appendage. so we're not complete "fetish enemies" in the sense that i too don't want to discover a fat balding man in his 40s with sexy femininely-shaped DD breasts. and a definite no no to the girl to guy thingy hehe. u know this reminded me of Xchange, 1st transgender game i came across. it actually didn't bother me probable cause he completely changed to a girl.

xeruel - iiiyaaa!!! okasanaideeee!!!! ( lol i just can't resist not using that line, it was so funny when Kosuna said it ) yeah i have mixed feeling abt IOV 2 too

pedolarcx - finally admitting his pedoness :lols:

gakido - i see, not really a fan of gooey stuff myself. konya anata no okazu wa tabun...valkyrie desu :evillaugh:

what the:donotwant:
i was prefering 2 Legend Of pervert eps 2/kawarazaki ke no ichizoku
that's er...,adult lolis?
aw whatever....,forget i said this:sick:

the thing is,i'm not Pedos:perhaps:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
hentaiben- yeah i wasn't expecting much from Shoujo Sext too, but still a big fan of yuri :goodboy: as for shion i too thought the sex scenes were lacking and combined with the undesired content and the noisy enemies its my worse hentai anime for 2008.

gak - lol if there were no pregs in that ten scene i would probably push through even if i was completely tired

larcx - so its not lolis that u like but hinyuus? just small breasted women ?

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
what the:perhaps:
hinyuus te nani?:sick:
how come that's small?:silence:
that's at least 1 handfull:lols:

yeah i also didn't like shion
but 4 the worst 2008 hens,4 me it's between I.Shoku 2/Shion i guess:sick: