new releases August + September 2008

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i believe the kanji baku used bakunyuu is supposed to mean explosive right? we need sakun and gakido kanji expertise hehe. but from how i've seen them use the word its like the next level of kyonyuu.

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
The kanji: 「爆」→explode; bomb 爆ぜる[hazeru]→to pop; to burst. I think most of the time when use in H it just mean breasts so big that it looks like is going to explode (e.g. shoku 2). lol. So yeah, really oversize breasts.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
hinyuu means small breats, opposite of kyonyuu

ah so confusing:sick:
i found it the girl in legend of pervert eps 2/other hens are not that small

the same case happen in Love Selection
the pony tail girl boobs are just fine with me,not like the glasses girl:innocence:
but they say her boobs are small:silence:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
they used bakunyuu to describe Hakufu's boobs ( they actually even started calling her that ) in Ikkitousen and they weren't even that big. i guess it just depends on their perception.

i think when the girl is B cup or less she's already considered hinyuu. D and above are kyonyuu i guess

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Oh forgot, it also could also mean like in English slang; sexy/irresistible breasts. It's a lot easier to understand with some context. Gyuunyuu (cow breasts) is also use quite often in hentai and manga.

To me hinnyuu translate into more like normal/average breasts. The kanji 「牝」→female; feminine. This is the kanji used right?

There's another kanji that means the same thing 「雌」 expect the Chinese reading is "shi" and the Japanese reading is the same "mesu". I think one is use specifically for animal and the other is use for human. I'm not sure though, the place where I learned it didn't really clarify...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
女this means female too right ? :lols:, hell if hinyuus is normal what should we call those airport breasts :puzzled:
its been 3 months since I begin learning nihongo but kanji is the hardest part lol not even nihonjin recognized all the characters used

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
gak - actually i've only seen the kanji for kyonyuu, i thought u guys myt have encountered it

xeruel- sentaku ita, mune petan, zurupeta are just some of the ones i've heard

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
The kanji used for "hinnyuu" 's hin is not 牝 , it's 貧. This character means impoverished, destitute, or bankrupt. It's the bin in 貧乏 (binbou), a word you all probably know which means "poor."

So quite the contrary, hinnyuu is not a kind appellate and it does not mean "average breasts" or "womanly breasts." It's an insulting term, the sort of thing you'd never hear a DFC'er say.

Which is why you will hear me say hinnyuu often and with no reservation. ;P (Kyonyuu for life! "Small Boobs are No Boobs" I say!)

==============================

As for bakunyuu, Gakido's got it covered. Just like he said, the idea is (in my own words) "boobs so big you think to yourself 'THEY'RE GONNA BLOW!'", as if they were overinflated balloons or water-balloons just seconds away from bursting.

So to me, I'd say that the breasts in Inyouchuu Shoku attached to that one girl with the glasses and the dark-colored hair would be bakunyuu, whereas Reia's breasts (the girl in Rein's current avatar, the main character in the Ikusa Otome Valkyrie series) would be kyonyuu. She's got some nice big boobs that could smack a guy in the face and give him a bloody nose, but they're not so big that they strike you as unreal.

General rule of thumb,

kyonyuu : DD's in American bra cup sizes :: bakunyuu : two cup sizes beyond that

Like, even though her breasts are allegedly real, I'd say Chloe Vevrier is a pretty good example of a real-life "bakunyuu." Her breasts are just unbelievably large.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
gak - actually i've only seen the kanji for kyonyuu, i thought u guys myt have encountered it

Really? Well, I shouldn't say that, I didn't even know the term "hinnyuu" one year ago from today whereas I've known kyonyuu for years. You see 巨乳 written so much and you never see 貧乳. And it makes sense why that would be the case: because like I said above, the only people who are going to call a flat-chested girl "hinnyuu" are people who love big boobs, but if you're a guy writing a hentai story and you love big boobs and hate small boobs, what are the odds that you would include a flat-chested girl in your story? And then on top of that what are the odds that you would mention her breasts? Conversely, if you love big boobs and you draw girls with big boobs in your stories, you're definitely going to have your main characters use words like でかい or 巨乳 at some point.

So, since we're having a kanji discussion, here's a sample from everybody's FAVORITE over-requested hentai showing you proof that every now and then hentai writers really do use the kanji for hinnyuu.

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Ah, that kanji...kind of weird I've never see it use in any of the h-manga I've read before. I definitely know that kanji but I know the kanji as meaning "poor" or "poverty" :p which is basically the same meaning as your definition for the kanji. hehe.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
seems as if the last releases of September 2008 do have a jam...

that´s the problem as circumstances have changed. In former timer the new releases were on chinese sites always first, now that the main sources are Sukebe/Soho or [Zero-Raws] only I expected this to happen sooner or later.

The nicks posting the new releases have changed as well, hardly something to be seen of the old known nicks anymore, whatever site you look at...

No sign of the missing two releases in share or eMule either...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
seems as if the last releases of September 2008 do have a jam...

The nicks posting the new releases have changed as well, hardly something to be seen of the old known nicks anymore, whatever site you look at...

I already used 2 gillette cutting my beard while waiting these releases :dozingoff: I wonder what cause the jam ?

we're getting old :lols: not as agile as former times, my refresh button seems broken :rofl: they're faster....

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Grrr... where is my Hatsu Inu? :surprised:

I can´t keep my feet quiet either, I expect it to be the best release of the complete month, let´s hope it´s worth waiting...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Caotics got the last shot. September 2008 finished finally too. But now I´m worried...

Who´s gonna start October 2008 at the 9th with ぴこ×CoCo×ちこ シリーズぴこ3 - PicoXCoCoXChico?

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
caotics should do it :lols:
atleast you got one red :warning2:, others didn't even get a single bite LOL

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
caotics should do it :lols:

he´s not making friends the way he does it, neither in HF nor in AO, only copying (stealing) torrents from other people instead of taking part in the discussions too. He still has to learn a lot...

Both are communities with no room for a monopol and this is no most reputation awarded competition...

There is no sense in suffocating all other uploaders...:ban:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Red, kitty has released dirty by dozen/12 woman teachers on 9-26 and that ahead before schedule on 10-28, its gonna pop up sooner or later.....