new releases November + December 2009

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
any news about soukan yuugi 2 ep 2?

I only know that there is a crappy rmvb file with chinese subs to be found somewhere in the web, but don´t even know where, Share has no file yet too. We have still have to wait...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
I´m glad that things like this ona hole cannot be torrented / downloaded too...

at least I never saw ice scating and beach volleyball in a hentai before (except DOA)...

actually i wish we could dl things like that haha it's the dream of the future. instead of printers we'll have "materializers" instead :evillaugh:

BA1 wasn't bad. could've been better though, not enough position changes. At least the guy was perfectly quiet with the ice skaters. 3.5. i hope we get the others earlier than usual too

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
You can find it in a chinese Forum (fdzone) but the quali is bad

What about this file ?

ファイル (18禁アニメ) 相姦遊戯2 後編 (DVD 704x396 x264)[CRC CCCA].mp4 18禁アニメ 94,783,978 6d7176f70f82393e4414b985ae08834ba8628e2586815b361cb72629a0c86a36

It was just posted on 2ch. Be aware that the title here is 相姦遊戯 (used for 1st series) and not 相関遊戯 (used for 2nd series), and I believe the confusion is the reason why good files are not found. Considering the size it's not going to be very good anyway.

EDIT: the hash seems to be for Perfect Dark only...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
maybe...

the chinese file uses the name of the 2nd series 相關遊戯2 後編 (so the correct one), the file you mentioned uses the name of the 1st series although it´s the 2nd one.

It can easily be checked though, 1st series still had an AR of 640 x 480, 2nd series has an AR of 704 x 396...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
reg: Aki Sora Vol.3 (+DVD, Limited Edition) by 糸杉柾宏 = itosugi masaki hiroshi to be released 12-18-2009 there´s no 18+ restricted access at the Japanese sales sites, so normally it´s no hentai but max it´s ecchi...

Jan55

Jan 25, 2008
Aki Sora DVD is out in share. It's no Hentai. xD
It's "extreme" ecchi. ^^
But I think it's really good.
I hope the Fansubgroup take not so long for the eng sub.
icon7.gif

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Just finished Aki Sora. Given that there actually was a sex scene i think it should be considered as an ero anime. i remember back when we had softcore hentai, there were sex scenes but the explicit parts were not shown. One title that comes to mind would be the G-taste seris. so technically should fall under that category.

btw HLL your favorite seiyuu was there hehe

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Just finished Aki Sora. Given that there actually was a sex scene i think it should be considered as an ero anime. i remember back when we had softcore hentai, there were sex scenes but the explicit parts were not shown. One title that comes to mind would be the G-taste seris. so technically should fall under that category.

although I had to post it in the anime section at two other sites I thought that the hentai section here would be the better part to post it. Most of our ecchis have been posted here, at least this one is walking on a very narrow line between ecchi and hentai, just regarding the sperm scene, never saw that in an ecchi anime before...

Tendency reg. animes goes to more and more nudity anyway atm., what is not supposed really to be bad...

Just thinking of KissXSis, Kanokon or Kodomo no Jikan / Ni Gakki, even the hentai sites with their screenshots show more and more normal but erotic animations declared as hentai...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
something different: I´m always surprised what can be found. This is a special DVD together with a comic (what comic?) released by White Bear as "White Bear Special Party #0". Only noticed that as I ran into a DVDISO at Share.

Content at least seems to be: Bakunyuu Maid Kari - Hunting for Bakunyuu Maids 爆乳メイド狩り + MARUTA - osana najimi to doukyuusei 幼なじみと同級生.

Does anyone of you know more about it? Hopefully something more can be found on this DVD...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
It's someting related to Comic Market 73, so it's already 2 years old. :giveup:
You can also find some archive with the same name.

But Bakunyuu Maid Kari is a 2009 release - both eps. How can this be 2 years old then?

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
White Bear didn't even exist two years ago, did they!? o_O I thought they were a brand-new company.

Red, there's three artists:
- Mogudan's name is the blue one on the left. (mo gu da n)
- the next guy over is Kino Hitoshi (ki no hitoshi), in yellow
- the third guy over is clearly legible in our shared alphabet :) as Maruta, in green

If I had to guess, Red? I would guess that the DVD contains one episode of each of their H-animes from 2009; in addition, it probably has the source manga material. (Or, in Bakunyuu Maid Kari's unique case, the two short mangas which are kinda sorta loosely associated with the anime but not really ... since they just star the anime's main girl and since they both portray her as a fully-fledged cabaret sex slut.)

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
thx for info, Sakun.

If I manage to get the DVDISO completely I´ll see what´s the contents is and if there something useful can be found.

The company is Mediabank, on the market since a long time, starting at least with the Allure releases (elgringo14 surely will know more), White Bear as a label exists since some years already, just remember Discipline or Cleavage, Hot Bear is their newest label which appeared on the market only some time ago in 2008 with gakuen shimai 学園姉妹, MARUTA - osana najimi to doukyuusei 幼なじみと同級生 and Bakunyuu Maid Kari - Hunting for Bakunyuu Maids 爆乳メイド狩り (2009).

The DVD mentioned is a White Bear Special although the titles have been released under the Hot Bear label.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007

Er.....
Who?

Had not watch Aki Sora
But just check ANN I think there's no my fave Seiyuu
I think U're wrong...

Eniwey 21'st Dec Diabolus seems good
And lotsa stuff on 25:stop2:

Is it all Infection series will get it's own animation??
~Saeki Hitomi hen~ is Infection 2 right?
Wonder if they will animate the 3'rd series of Infection?:evillaugh:
Sakun seem's really like the 3'rd since he play it:secret:
Though i'm not playing it,i read his thread about the 3'rd game
And i must say i'm quite interested about how and why the virus got spread:sigh:
And there's Yandere Imouto there:hero:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
just for general information

in case someone uses a posted cover for hotlinking: cover updates are only finished when the complete cover including cover front and back AND the bar code has been posted. If you use a cover for ex without a bar code possibly the cover will be updated again and the link won´t work correctly anymore.

Although you may still see the cover in your thread it may only be because it has been cashed. So please keep paying attention to your threads and update the cover link if necessary.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i was kidding when i said she was your fav. you're actually rather sick and tired of hearing her voice. she uses a different name when voicing anime. She actually uses 7 different names.

As for infection, Saeki's part is still based on the 1st game. We'll be getting new characters for Infection 2. i kinda wish they skipped Infection 2 and just jumped to 3. Or even better, go and make Ryoujoku Gerira Kari III 3.

Otome for Jan looks good but it's unfortunate they didn't include the main girl.
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=671953