new releases November + December 2009

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I just watched Kiss x Sis OAV Volume 3 ("Episode 2") this morning. It was as usual very entertaining but not something I would masturbate to. (Which is fine by me! I wish there were more ero-romance stories like this one with great animation, cute plot, and no reason to get up from the couch sitting back and relaxing!)

However, it's the weakest of the three OAV episodes in my opinion. The only excitement in this episode revolves around Keita's sexual advances on his sisters / their sexual enticements, with very little in the way of the adorable humor present in the previous two OAV episodes. There are many adorable moments, but few of them are on par with the numerous adorable moments in Episodes 00 and 01.

Then again, I'm not a fan of the fetishes explored in this OAV, so your opinions may be very different from mine. If you're a fan of all things urination, this episode is for you!!
* the girls hold it in, complaining they're about to pee all over the place
* Ako is scolded by Keita and she makes her way to the girls' room, complaining that she's about to leak any second now
* Riko, meanwhile, mentions peeing in the room to Keita
* she mentions plastic bottles, and how she envies boys' ease of peeing into containers, and then mentions she could pee into one if only she had a funnel
* Riko tells Keita to drink her pee (he refuses)
* Keita takes Riko to the girls' room
* Riko tells Keita to take her panties down for her
* Riko wets herself a little as Keita picks her up to take down her panties
* Riko pees while Keita is still in the stall with her
* Riko asks Keita to dry her vagina off

So if you're into any of those things, well, they're all there. To me, though, urination is a 2 out of 5: I dislike it, but I don't hate it. (1 = hate, 2 = dislike, 3 = neutral, 4 = like, 5 = love)

The other half of the episode is the closest Kiss x Sis has ever gotten to a sex scene. Some would even say that this crosses the line and actually is a genuine sex scene.

* Keita gets drunk again.
* He sits Ako on his lap (over his erect dick).
* He removes her clothing over her boobs and fondles them.
* He tugs on her nipples.
* He makes for her vagina ...
* ... but then the phone rings. It's the karaoke manager, and he's telling them that they only have 5 more minutes left before they have to leave (and make way for the next party).
* Ako asks if they can't possibly extend their time, but he mentions he's totally booked due to it being the busy holiday season, so no, he can't.
* Disappointed, she turns around to see that Keita has passed out anyway.
* She is still really, really aroused and mumbles about this to herself on the way out.
* And on the way home, as she starts running from her sister Riko, the friction of her legs rubbing against her clitoris -- coupled with her still-rampant sexual excitation -- has her almost climaxing. The end.

Overall? A 4/5 as far as hentai anime goes, and a 3/5 (or a grade of C or C+) as far as the Kiss x Sis OAV series goes. It was very good, but the weakest episode of the three. Oh well. ^^;

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
I liked what I saw of it. The version I have doesn't have subs, so I didn't watch the whole thing. I used to like Urination a lot more than I do now, as far as how I felt about it in this episode: I thought the whole thing was cute, if not erotic.

It was the last part where they starting making out that I thought some real sex might go down, but I guess that would push it over the edge into a full blown hentai, so I guess they wouldn't do that.

Still seemed good to me though. Though I think the previous episode is still my favorite one.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
So I just watched some of Himekishi Lilia 5. Wow... I'm not sure what to think about that one yet. I'll post some reviews once I get more of this month's releases, but yeah... weird.

calimike

Jun 26, 2008
I heard someone from rizon irc chat say Kitty Media is express interesting in Immortal Mother and Mama Puri. I don't know the details.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I heard someone from rizon irc chat say Kitty Media is express interesting in Immortal Mother and Mama Puri. I don't know the details.

For Mama Puri, there's nothing surprising. Vanilla products get systematically licensed. This is just the next on line.
For the other one, it would be a "premiere" from a Suzukimirano product.
And it's "Immoral Mother" without t :goodboy:

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
This two on tosho:
11-25 あなたの知らない看護婦~性的病棟24時~ 第二話 私を永遠に汚して… - anata no shira nai kango fu ~sei teki byoutou 24 ji~ ep. 2 (Platinum Milky)

11-25 陰陽師 妖かしの女神~淫乱呪縛~ 第壱話 淫らの呪 inyoushi you kashino megami ~ inran jubaku ~ daiichiwa midara no ju ep. 1 (Milky)

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i just finished 陰陽師 妖かしの女神 and i think the video quality isn't good. if u haven't gotten it yet better wait for a better version.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
i just finished 陰陽師 妖かしの女神 and i think the video quality isn't good. if u haven't gotten it yet better wait for a better version.

there was a better mp4 version on Share already before this AVI file was published, I did not start a torrent on my own though...

(18禁アニメ) 陰陽師 妖かしの女神 淫乱呪縛 第壱話 淫らの呪 (DVD 704x396 x264)[CRC EE8A].mp4
62318dd7eeba25500f36ea00525e5eec780ccfc5

I had set a trigger which caught it by itself.

There´s a torrent for both today´s files in mp4 format at Nyaa/TT too...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
yeah those mp4 versions are definitely better. this was a pretty mediocre month but i guess that's ok since there were 2 great 3D doujins. sure i haven't seen PP's release yet but i doubt that'll change anything.

surprisingly my fav is a Pixy release lol. and here i thought this day would never come.
when i saw the screens i had already given up hope since i already pegged those 3 monsters as "noisy fuckers" but by some miracle they were actually pretty quiet. 3.5 for me. btw ep 6 will be the last ep.

Onmyouji Ayakashi no Megami is like the exact opposite of Karutagura. it's probably the most colorful ero anime i've ever seen. too bad the guys weren't that quiet. it was really funny when Seimei suddenly "webshot" the rope from her wrists. 3.0 for me.

Yokorenbo 2 was just too vanilla for me even with the threesome at the end. the angles weren't that good either. still better than ep 1 though. 3.0

Anata no Shiranai gets a 2.5. this would most likely be Ben's fav cause of all the gangbangs.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Alright, quite a few of the releases out now. I'll bust out some reviews.

Mama Puri 2: Still surprised this is a Vanilla series. I think I liked the first episode more though. The purple haired girl gets fucked in this one, but it's during a big group scene. Not my thing. The other scenes were alright. Pretty average overall. 2.5/5

Himekishi Lilia 5: I commented about this one a few days ago, I was skipping through it and saw the detailed internal scene and was kind of shocked to see that in a hentai anime. Sure I've seen it in pictures and manga before, but not in motion. It was interesting. Upon repeat viewings though... I kind of liked it. Plus there's some other good group action later on. This is tied for my pick of the month so far. 4/5

Yokorenbo -Immoral Mother- 2: This is my other pick of the month. I remember* writing about the first episode, I liked the story and thought the sister was pretty hot. So of course she gets a lot of action in this episode, and that combined with the story made me really enjoy this one. Sure it doesn't have any extreme fetishes, gang bangs, and actually has a two girl on one guy scene - but I still liked it a lot. 4/5

*Like I said, I remember writing about the first episode, but I'll be damned if I can find it. I copy and paste all of my reviews into a text file on my desktop for when we do our Hentai Anime of the Year list. But apparently that one isn't in there. It's annoying ><

Onmyouji Ayakashi no Megami: Uhg. I hate this one. For more than one reason. If you've been to the thread in the hentai torrents forum you'll notice I had a bit of trouble downloading this one. So that already put a bad taste in my mouth. Then I watched it, and it's really fucking weird. The girls look pretty hot, but everything else about the show is pretty unfappable. I guess it's alright to watch and laugh at, but it wasn't worth the hassle. 1/5

Anata no Shiranai 2: I can see why you'd think this would be my favorite reing, it does have quite a bit of gang bang in it. Of course I enjoyed that, but I don't really think any of the girls are super attractive, and the art style is alright. Nice action to be sure, but didn't care for the look all that much. I'll still give it a decent score though. 3.5/5

Speaking of Hentai Anime of the Year list, is anyone volunteering to make that thread again? Does anyone care that much? Obviously I do since I've been keeping tabs on all the new releases this year. Just wondering.

Finally, yay Suou! I'm really enjoying the new season of DTB, and the original because I'm rewatching that at the same time.

Edit: Oops, I forgot Fault.

Fault !!: This one is pretty good, certainly better than the last Tony adapted hentai anime. Pretty sure it was done by the Sora no Iro Mizu no Iro people. As a result it looks really nice. Sadly the sex was pretty normal, so it didn't excite me too much. Still nice to look at, and the sex wasn't totally dull either. 3.5/5

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
*MamaPuri : Ep 1 was a lot better 2/5
*Himekishi Lilia : Did not interested and did not DL it
*Yokorenbo : Milf wasn't my thing 2.5/5
*Onmyouji Ayakashi no Megami : At least there's some scene I like 2.75/5
*Anata no Shiranai : I prefer Ep 1. And what's with the story/ending? Is it all sex just the boy imagination? 3/5
*Fault/Foruuto : Same as always,nice art but i think it's just plain. 3/5

Eniwey 10giolt about 2 great 3D doujin U said
I think the one is Shinobi House : Kunoichi Training
I already get that one,it's great,
Question is,what's the other one?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
best hentai 2009: this year we have all annonucement threads complete with all covers for the first time, so the selection will be out of 6 threads normally only, that can easily be overviewed...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
ben - yeah that internal scene is probably the most detailed one ever in hentai history. it was pretty funny when lilia gave the guy a handjob while her hand was in kirino's vagina.
you should make that thread if Red doesn't make it. i'm pretty much set on Kagirohi 1 for the #1 spot and the only title that can possibly change that would be Valkyrie Chyoukyou.
lol i forgot about fault too. the guy was just so damn noisy and the girls weren't really my type so it got sealed in the back of my mind like mama puri and bakunyuu bomb.

HLL- i didn't watch the whole thing but it seems the purple haired girl was a ghost?
it's Dollhouse's image_ex . http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ055814.html

劣情あそーと is pretty good too but unfortunately the audio could've used a lot more work. understandable though since this is their 1st release with audio,plus it's a great improvement compared to their 1st doujin.
http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ049808

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
isn´t it a bit early to start a thread about the best h-anime in 2009, December has not even begun, and there are stiil a lot of animations to be watched?

It could or should be a discussion thread only though, as we cannot start a poll for so many animes, I think.

If we want to start a poll we need a pre-selection for every 2 month thread so that in the end we would have to choose out of 6 animes only, that should be more realistic...

But even 2 months threads have a big amount for a single poll, what do you think?

I don´t even know if it is possible to start more than one poll in one thread, if it is we could list the animes for every month gathered in a poll giving 12 animes in the final poll in the end, I will check today evening...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i didn't mean that we should make the thread now. yeah having polls isn't an option. there are just too many releases. December by itself has already more than 10 new titles ( yay! )

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I just checkin at admin´s page reg. polls. At least I could start the thread end of December then mentioning all 2009 releases. Or I could prepare it in advance but keeping it closed until end of the year.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Yes there's still December Hens
But I already got atleast 2 title which I think the best

Sasuga 10giolt
I knew it will be Kagirohi for your pick:evillaugh:

How about guessing for my pick?:lols: