new releases December 2008

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
When I watched Inyouchuu 2, I felt bad for reingiolt but proud of Shin Ringetsu -- for totally blowing Inyouchuu 2 out of the water (in my book) and firmly retaining the title I boldly lent it one month ago of "Best H-Anime of 2008" (or Best of the Year, BOTY).

Inyouchuu 2 didn't do anything wrong, per se. There was nothing too grotesque about it. Nothing insulting. It wasn't boring. It wasn't ugly. Instead, Inyouchuu 2's failure, its sin, is not doing enough right.

• for the infamous Inyouchuu series, this anime was waaaaaaaaaaaay too vanilla! There were almost no tentacles -- even the hypnotic seduction was more frequent than the tentacles themselves! Much of the focus on the tentacles (in every scene where they appeared) was on anal penetration. Something which most of us take as a given when it comes to tentacles, something which could only be expected to titillate a hentai newb whose most hardcore previous experience has been checking out drawings of half-undressed women.
  • But I was disappointed (as a fan of the genre) even by Inyouchuu 2's lacklustre use of seduction, of breaking a girl's mind and converting her from an unwilling sex partner (i.e. a r*** victim) to a horny slut who begs for more. Fans were left to fill in a lot of the blanks, left to over-analyze subtle clues in the characters' dialogue or in their faces. Moments which only lasted for one second or for only half a second. The true promise of seduction was not really introduced until the very final moments of the episode (i.e. the last 2 or 3 minutes). Disappointing to say the least.
  • While the animation was not bad, it was not great either. :\ For me, much of the fun in watching Inyouchuu 2 came from the camera's attention to the main girl's breasts. They were really well-drawn and were really very sexy. But the camera did little to excite me either downstairs (vaginally) or upstairs (orally). Whenever it focused on people's faces, it was not particularly erotic. Which is a shame -- because in a psychological corruption anime like Inyouchuu, it is the girls' faces which should provide the viewer with the most arousal. The look of despondency in their eyes transformed to wanting, to pleasure. The transformation of their gritted teeth to drooling, moaning, open-mouthed smiles. The change in their voice from gruff resentment and reticence to soft, feminine giggles and purrs. Inyouchuu 2 should have delivered all of this and it didn't. (For a good example of an anime which did, see the Ikusa Otome Valkyrie remake.)
  • The plot, I said before, was interesting ... but frankly it wasn't all that great, either. It was decent. Simply decent. Didn't hold a candle to the plot of Shin Ringetsu. I hate to say it, but even the plot of lesser animes like Space Pirate Sara were more intriguing than Inyouchuu 2's. You've got a guy and a girl trapped in the boy's nightmare world. There, a "nightmare" version of the boy r***s the girl and gets the boy to introduce another girl to the nightmare world. The boy and first girl had formed a plan to sacrifice the girl so that the boy could escape or possibly destroy his Nightmare, but in the end he is betrayed by her and is destroyed by his nighmare himself, the girl explaining that she can't let him end the nightmare because the nightmare brings her so much pleasure. Kinda cool, yes. :) But not really exciting or epic. :\
  • I should have mentioned this in the first bullet, but another (vanilla) problem with this anime was the lack of love for other fetishes. Most of the focus was on three fetishes: anal, tentacles, and seduction / psychological corruption. I enjoy all three of those, but unfortunately all three were scant. We've already discussed this. Now what I'd like to discuss is the regrettable fact that the anime had pretty much NOTHING ELSE. No pregnancy. No lactation. No egg-laying. No breast expansion. No body swap. No gender change. (I'm not complaining about these next two ;p , but) no futanari and no loli. It was a pretty bland showing. I mean, that doesn't have to make it bad! I'm sure a lot of hentai newbs will absolutely love Inyouchuu 2 precisely because it is kinky enough (tentacles, anal, seduction) without grossing them out or being too kinky (as was Bible Black, one of the very first hentai animes I ever saw). But the point is, this is not what Inyouchuu fans expected. Inyouchuu fans are the hardcore tentacle r*** fetishists. This anime was meant for them, and I feel it let them down. :\
Overall, I was disappointed by Inyouchuu 2. Some people have wondered if there will be an Inyouchuu 3. Given the dialogue between the girls and Nightmare at the very end, I think the answer is a solid "No." Inyouchuu is over. What they could always do is a third series, just as Inyouchuu Shoku was a second series, and introduce new girls and guys to the world of the Inyouchuu tentacle cave. But all signs point to the dude being fucking toast and the girls living "happily ever after" in their orgasmic nightmare world.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Upon a second viewing, Inyouchuu 2 does appear to be a disappointment. I mean, I really like the way it looks, and I've got a thing for that Red Haired Girl, but there isn't much to see here. I'm not the biggest fan of tentacles, but I did really enjoy the first Inyouchuu. Now there's a serious lack of tentacles and Demon Horse guy. Honestly, my favorite part of the Inyouchuu series as a whole is the gang bangs in Shoku - those were awesome. Too bad the rest of Shoku sucks.

Still, I find myself less disappointed in this than I am in Hatsu Inu, but I think that's just a matter of my hopes for HI2 getting crushed.

As for H-Anime of the Year? Hell, I dunno. It's been a long year, I can't remember a lot of them, or which ones actually came out this year. Off the top of my head I can think of like... Stringendo & Aceelerando Episode 1, Hime Dorei 1, and Renketsu Houshiki 3.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Yes,what was tengiolt say is true. Inyouchuu 1'st eps already quite a long2 time a go...
It's going in2 some kind of hiatus. Even Inyouchuu Shoku who appears from nowhere already gets 2 eps.
While Inyouchuu still no sign of 2'nd eps.
So i guess 4 tengiolt & me,we got excited just heard of 2'nd eps release announcement:lols:
That much is quite a miracle:love:
Of course you might not understand us...,but that much i really don't care
Atlast the long awaited eps is out:prance:

Or atleast you can think this way:
Your fave hens get stuck,while you really want 2 see another eps. But you can't.
And finally the next year it get's another eps,i bet you 2 will be happy about it
Inspite of it will be a let down/good:goodmood:

I also think Inyo2 doesn't really that bad
Sure it's not BOTY,but definitely BOTM:evillaugh:

Yeah,poor Yamato. But on what base you say Mikoto kill Yamato?
It seems 2 me he just burned up and turning in2 ashes
S***:perhaps: there's no way 4 eps 3 huh:...:
Why this 1 gets a bad end,while Shoku has another mysterious girl?
Aren't this actually the same title?
Oh well,atleast there's no jumbo jugs. And there is no annoying bug:donotwant:

4.25/5from me:perfectplan:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Mikoto betrayed Yamato for Nightmare. I'm not able to look at any hentai at the moment >_> but when I get a chance I'll open up the video and tell you what she said around the part when Yamato got vaporized. I remember (in general) that the plan had been to sacrifice Mikoto to Nightmare so that Yamato could escape, and then (somewhere along the line) it became clear to me that they not only intended for him to escape, but to try and defeat Nightmare and save the girls. He was in the middle of attempting that rescue plan when he was murdered.

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
双子の小悪魔, was great expect for the old director guy and his assistant (god, the voice was annoying as hell...). Other than that can't complains about anything else :p the last scene was sexy (the true one, not the "to be continue").