new releases January + February 2009

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
I give up when I see aniyome ep 2 was 650mb......, I guess I'll wait for the avi version
I wonder if this version was compatible with FeiX .srt hmmm

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Well 550 MB is a rather big 4 a hens
But if U frequently watch J-Dorama/K-Dorama/US-Show
It will rather seem's small
I remember watching [TLS]Bloody Monday,the 1'st eps is 890 MB
Lucky me there's a local share site
If DL'ing from torrent i only have a mere 80-90KB
While from <"IDWS"> 150KB
And maybe it still slow compared 2 your I-net connection
But 4 me it's rather quick:moe:

Kay 10giolt
I'm gonna DL it now
Bah it's 5 here
Time 2 sleep and wake up in 4 hours:constipation:

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Ah, I finally finished downloading the mysterious reingiolt torrent. Admittedly the animation is pretty bad most of the time, but I still enjoyed it. Thanks!

As for Iris, yeah it was pretty weird. I think I might've liked it more than you guys did, but that's not saying much from the sounds of it. There were at least some fap-worthy parts in it for me, but they are bookended by a bunch of weird shit. Like the action being reflected in the eyes of the ducks/mantis. Yeah that was annoying. Aside from that the Duck part wasn't bad in my opinion. I will agree that the Mantis part, and the freaky robotic guy parts were pretty unwatchable though.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
that rather undesirable animation may be from when it got converted to avi. i saw the preview and it seems kinda different. or it may be cause the demo movie was in a smaller resolution.

Finally saw Iris and i just have to say....Damn Iris for refusing futa elf sex!!! ( i should actually be cursing the writers or producers for this ) the episode could have been a lot better had it just been futa instead of the ducks, mantis and the brain's experiment. but oh well, i already expected that from Pixy

Its finally 27, i bet IOV II 2 comes out b4 KnN.

btw its been more than 2 weeks since gakido last got in here. perhaps he's also in a learning conquest...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
If I call your name - kimi no na o yobe ba ep. 2

(18禁アニメ) キミの名を呼べば 下巻 (DVD 640x480 WMV9)[CRC A0E9].avi
7dee2e9c9eaf0766c3ebfd651c676bd316eb6a40

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
this one´s out too...

(18禁アニメ) 戦乙女ヴァルキリー2 「主よ、淫らな私をお許しください・・・」第2話「裏切りの雌奴隷」(DVD 704x396 WMV9)[CRC 76F8].avi
ed86cd8147480bec9e7bd4250e2a6356315aebed

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
lol i didn't see that 1 yet

although I have set a query for 淫欲特急ゼツリンオ I cannot see the other file at all, although there are some old ones (cens.)...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
yeah, the trigger has caught it now and it´s in the query too...

now the big question: what is the 30 mins. bonus of Hentai Express Lust Train ?????

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
normally Jan/Feb 2009 are finished now, finally...

The complete cover of r***! r***! r***! Vol. 2 still is missing and we do not know yet what the bonus track of Hentai Express Lust train is...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
all that's left is a proper compact avi encode for Aniyome.

My BOTM goes to IOV II 2. it should've been SJ II 2 but it lacked a ten and proper futa scene. 4.0 for IOV II 2. :sigh: i guess i should just be thankful that Hilda wasn't pregnant during the last few scenes. this would've been the BOTY had there been no pregs and only the girls were allowed to get it on the action.

Kimi no Na 2 gets a 3.0. there were some ok parts but ep 1 was a lot better. too many facial shots this time. they should have also given the other girls more screen time.

As for HELTi'm guessing i was right about the previews. had it been an extra scene or ep 2 or ep 4 of KK the encoder would have included it

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Alright, so after watching IOV2 2, I've decided that's my pick of the month too. Great quality, hot sex scenes, even some gangbang in there. 4.5/5

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I enjoyed IOV2 Episode 2, but I did not enjoy it nearly as much as before. Breaking down the sex scenes ...

Scene 1. Hildegard x Ariiya [sp]
Scene 2. Dark Reia [sp] x Duke
Scene 3. Ariiya x Duke
Scene 4a. all three girls x tentacles
Scene 4b. all three girls x ogre-demons

The only scene I really thoroughly enjoyed was Scene 2. And even then, it wasn't nearly as hot as it was in Episode 1 where she'd been struggling between her mind and her vagina, her loyalty to Odin and her lust for Duke, and she transformed into the Dark Valkyrie Reia.

Scenes 1 and 4 (involving Hildegard) I disliked because they featured two things a lot:
- loli (Hildegard at least had the breasts of an adult woman, but she was still the loli of the group, only a peg above the series' loliest girl, Skuld)
- futanari (Hildegard in Scene 1, Skuld and the hermaphrodite in Scene 4)

They had one thing I like (tentacles) and several things I love (women drowning in the pleasures of sex, pregnancy) but it was almost as if the animators were trying to balance between Group A-fans' disgust with pregnancy and Group B-fans' love of pregnancy by hiding the pregnant bellies a lot. It was a real let down for me. I wasn't able to enjoy the scene in spite of the pregnancies because it bothered me so much that the bellies were hidden a lot and the references to being pregnant were (imo) too few. I understand that on the other hand Group A (like Rein) feel as if the pregnancy was just way too much and blah. I guess what I'd say to that is, "I think I felt the same way about the pregnancy as Rein probably did about the futa." Because the futa, honestly, wasn't all the prominent either. It was there enough to turn me off, but I recognize that if I liked futa I would have been pretty disappointed at how little time the camera focused on that or how little of the scene was dedicated to futa fucking rather than tentacles or ogre-demons.

Finally we've got Scene 3. This should have been hot because it was Ariiya's mind being broken in to that of a sex slut and of wanting to have Duke's child, but I felt the presentation was all wrong. I don't know if that's Black Lilith's fault or if it's the animation studio's, but some problems I had with the character/plot details were:
  • they did it on the night of the full moon where Duke said Ariiya wouldn't be able to resist and also would have the highest chance of being fertilized. The latter I don't mind so much, but the former sort of weakens the moment for me. I love aphrodisiac and hypnotism hentai as much as the next guy (probably more!), but one of the things necessary for any of those stories to become truly hot is for the drug/hypnosis/whatever to wear off and for the girl to still be in heat and then she recognizes that she's in heat even though the [whatever] effects have worn off; but by that point, as an incarnation of lust, she no longer cares, and just giggles and moans and squirms in pleasure. For Ariiya, that was taken away from us. :\
  • Ariiya really didn't seem to enjoy it. Even towards the end when she was moaning and her eyes were rolling back in their sockets, she still looked like a woman who was having physical convulsions but who felt like she'd been r***ing and wanted to die. Some guys might like that, but not me. I like for the girl to "come to the Dark Side" and enjoy the sex. Corruption, essentially. r*** without corruption isn't a turn-on for me. It's just cruel.
  • Dark Valkyrie Reia was distractingly creepy in this scene.
  • The combination of an enema with an impregnation bothered me. It was like, "Your belly's small. Now it's big because of fluid in your GI tract. Now it's small again because you shat all the liquid out. And now, eight months later, it's big again because now you're pregnant."
  • Since the Valkyries are magical beings, it would have been a lot hotter if Ariiya had begun to show physical signs of pregnancy (breast engorgement or bulging belly) not too long after Duke ejaculated into her vagina -- especially since they made such a big deal about this being the special full moon night and whatnot. Yes, yes, I'm a fan of transformative things like that (e.g. how Reia transformed into Dark Reia).
  • It would have been nice to see Ariiya become Dark Valkyrie Ariiya. I understand that this may not happen in the original game, but I don't see why Reia's the only one who becomes corrupted. And corruption scenes are fucking hot!!

Long story short,
Plot: 4/5 for a hentai
Characters: 4/5 for a hentai
Animation: 4/5 to 4.5/5, it was pretty top-notch
Sound (voices): 5/5, very erotic, especially Reia's voice actress
Sound (sfx, music): ??? not memorable
Replay Value: low :\, like, 2/5
Overall: 3.5/5 or 4/5

Best of month? Maybe. I dunno. I forget what else I've seen recently. ^_^; All I know is, I'd give this a B, not an A. It was fun, but I was let down after how good IOV2 Episode 1 had been.