new releases January + February 2009

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
TT been dead for 8 hours?

Good thing i have another source 4 anime...(baka-updates)
But not 4 hens though:rofl:

Haven't watch the 2 releases
But already stored on archieve
Maybe 2morow

Weird...
The last time Suvia was already on net about a week b4 the actual release
It would be great 2 watch the all 3 at the same time:prance:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
damnit left out in the discussion, my HDD space has reached a critical limit... gonna have to restructure my files now, I hope SJ2 still a good one
I wish I have Reds bakunyuu HDD space :ridiculed: 200gbx4

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
*hides his 500x2 and 250x1 setup*

rein mentioning onee-san said:
Sorry, slip of the tongue: I know she was the older sister (the younger one constantly calling her お姉ちゃん makes it obvious) but she is drawn in classic MILF fashion, so I perceive her as a MILF, hence a mom, hence why I spoke of "moms" plural for the urination scene. For all intents and purposes, the "older sister" is not drawn in the fashion typical for 姉妹 pairings in hentai. Usually 姉妹 are nearly the same age but the older sister is only slightly taller and (typically) much more well-endowed in the boobs department. But this one was a good foot and a half taller and had the voice of a 30-year old woman (seriously, the seiyuu sounded older than most of us!), so my brain doesn't subconsciously see her as an older sister, even if that's what she's supposed to be.

To put it to you another way, in Minami-ke, I feel like Chiaki and Kana are "girls" but that Haruka is a "very very very young woman," as in, she's a 0-year old or a 1-year old adult. Psychologically I feel this way, even though empirically I recognize that she's a 16 or 17-year old girl in her senior year of high school.

By the way, the 'museum' is back up.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I would prefer to refer to it by a pseudonym. With Nyaa I really have no alternative, but with TT I can at least call it "Kyouto Kyoushitsu" or something and people would still know what I meant.

In other news, Russians pissing people off yet again with their viruses and their passwords, etc.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Rant? Hardly! I just screamed through gritted teeth "OH MY GOD! :D" when I got to 0:24 in that preview video. SO ROMANTIC! SO EROTIC! SO PERFECT!

What I saw in that video that I love:
big boobs? CHECK!
lactation? CHECK!
pregnancy? CHECK!
fantastic shows of feminine beauty/grace nicely interlaced with carnal lust? CHECK!
great animation? CHECK!
great music? CHECK!

Looks like a winner. I wasn't expecting it until the end of March ('cause I never did get off my lazy butt and check when it was coming), so if the bad news is that it got delayed to 3/25, I'm not in a bad mood at all: I was originally expecting a 3/2_ release anyway. ^_^;

I've said it before, I'll say it again: one day I will own these games and this anime. I'm just not going to pay the retarded asking price of $300 to $400 to do it. -_-;

EDIT: Did you mean I might rant because he marries both girls? I'll have to dig up my old essays to see what I originally wrote, but I'm pretty sure that my opinion hasn't wavered much since last November:
- If he was forced to choose, I'd be upset if he didn't choose Ayumi. I think it would be more appropriate for Suzu to tragically die than it would be for Ayumi to be snubbed or for Ayumi to tragically die.
- But on the other hand, I'm not too opposed to a polygamous ending. I just think it's sort of cheap and insincere on the romance-o-meter is all. I'll take the polygamous ending over Ayumi getting the boot, that's for sure. But don't get me wrong, 'cause I love Suzu-chan too! So I'm happy for both girls that they both get their knight in shining armor. I just think it makes him into something of a tool (that he picks both girls and expects them to be okay with that).

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
And here I was going to ask if Iris 3 got put up on TT and I somehow missed it, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm kind of anxious for that one, but more so for IOV2 2, and kimi no na 2

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Nah, this is all you missed out on. (See attachment)

Suffice to say, I hope the dipshit is banned from Nyaa for a year. People like him are why nobody trusts Russians in the P2P and BitTorrent communities: for whatever reasons, Russians constitute a disproportionately large number of the Internet assholes guilty of the two following taboos:
(1) telling someone you're going to give them a gift but it turns out to be malware or to be laced with malware which compromises the downloader's computer
(2) abusing BitTorrent or other seeder/leecher P2P services by recruiting many Anonymous people with higher-speed internet connections than what you have in order to help deliver a file to a friend of yours who, like them, has a higher-speed connection than yours.

My point is, assholes like him give good Russians a bad name. I feel bad for our own nice Russian members here: because of jerks like this guy, they have to put up with our prejudices and suspicions. Sigh. :distressed:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
ceh, you don't need this asshole torrent
why bother make a torrent to give it to one people, I'm quite sure iris 3 will pop out soon but the size is at a whooping 560mb (thx to someone for the info) so I'll help anyway I can if I ever managed to finish it in time (which I highly doubt, cause someone will already make a torrent by the time I finish it :lols:)

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
ceh, you don't need this asshole torrent
why bother make a torrent to give it to one people, I'm quite sure iris 3 will pop out soon but the size is at a whooping 560mb (thx to someone for the info) so I'll help anyway I can if I ever managed to finish it in time (which I highly doubt, cause someone will already make a torrent by the time I finish it :lols:)

the size is 720 x 480 though, you have to change the aspect ratio with your player to 16:9 to watch it correctly...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
I just think it's sort of cheap and insincere on the romance-o-meter is all. I'll take the polygamous ending over Ayumi getting the boot, that's for sure. But don't get me wrong, 'cause I love Suzu-chan too! So I'm happy for both girls that they both get their knight in shining armor. I just think it makes him into something of a tool (that he picks both girls and expects them to be okay with that).

yeah i thought the double bride ending wouldn't get your approval given how it seems like the easy way out ( fun way out in the case of hens ) of his supposedly heart wrenching situation.

:crash: i'm still bummed out cause Shino didn't get any action at all. :distressed:

we should send them letters asking for a crossover orgy with the Rensa Byoutou women. :evillaugh:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Thx Redddd:bow-pray:

Yi-kessss
The size quite big,i hope there's a smaller ver in a more few days

Er...,from what i seeing in the previous page there is a password
Is there a password 4 this one Red?
DL"ing anyway:moe:

So SRnmSK is a Russian ^^

lol'ed @ Tengiolt avy:lols:
It's Kanako manga ver rite?
Such a mesubuta face:evillaugh: At least that's what Maria/Matsurika gonna say:lols:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Thx Redddd:bow-pray:

Yi-kessss
The size quite big,i hope there's a smaller ver in a more few days

Er...,from what i seeing in the previous page there is a password
Is there a password 4 this one Red?
DL"ing anyway:moe:

So SRnmSK is a Russian ^^

no

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
yeah i thought the double bride ending wouldn't get your approval given how it seems like the easy way out ( fun way out in the case of hens ) of his supposedly heart wrenching situation.

:crash: i'm still bummed out cause Shino didn't get any action at all. :distressed:

we should send them letters asking for a crossover orgy with the Rensa Byoutou women. :evillaugh:

Aha, so it was the ending. I wasn't sure -- "release date? two wives? something else?" -- so I asked. Well, I think it's a copout to a certain extent, but from what I see of the sneak peek pictures and the sneak peek video, I couldn't be happier. Looks like Shin Ringetsu Episode 2 may be better than Shin Ringetsu Episode 1; and even if it isn't, it still looks firmly set to be the best H-anime of the first 6 months of 2009 (for me), if not the entire year (for me).

As for a Rensa Byoutou x Shin Ringetsu crossover, I wouldn't be opposed to that if it was just the brunette and the tsundere w/ black hair in Rensa Byoutou who were brought over; but I normally hate hospital-themed hentai (Rensa Byoutou being one of those crazy exceptions where it's Grade-A material in my book) and I also disliked the short blue-haired nurse. :\

Besides, if they did do a crossover, wouldn't that inevitably result in the two male leads fucking one another's women? And that just wouldn't be cool in my book.

I'll say this: the company that made those two animes is by far my favorite hentai studio (Platinum Milky, is it?) and I am very, very much looking forward to their third project. They are to H-anime what Kyoto Animation was to anime back in 2006.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
the release date for new hens from Milky and Platinum milky is always the 25th of the month.

Why do u hate Haruna so much? is it cause she's like the opposite of char type of Misako and Aki?
As for the crossover i was thinking of just the girls only :evillaugh: that'd be like the best hen ever

Actually it was Milky that made RB. The ones that are mainly responsible are the staff in these 2 links.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=442165
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=582625

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
  • I dislike blue hair. I prefer auburn, brown, "dirty blonde," blonde, or black hair. I also dislike red hair, green hair, etc. Orange hair (in anime) can be nice, it depends on the girl. White hair on rare occasion is hot but -only- when it's waist-length or longer.
  • I dislike blue eyes. I prefer yellow, purple, red, or brown eyes.
  • I hate short hair. I love long (waist-length) hair. I accept shoulder-length hair.
  • I dislike the quiet, meek girls. I prefer regular girls, spunky girls, or certain tsundere girls.
  • I dislike girls who are chronically depressed or who lack self-esteem. I'm very attracted to a girl who is cheery.

If you look closely at this list, something may jump out at you. I'm fairly confident it's purely coincidental, but who knows, seeing as this was one of the first animes I ever saw ...
  • I love Narusegawa Naru.
    • eye color: brown
    • hair color: brown
    • hair length: long (waist-length)
    • personality: ½ spunky ½ tsundere, rarely depressed and when she is it's entirely appropriate.
  • I loathe Maehara Shinobu. (I even had to look up her surname!)
    • eye color: blue
    • hair color: blue
    • hair length: short (boy's hair cut)
    • personality: meek, quiet, frustrated by her own shyness, always down in the dumps

I would caution people against trying to force the list on me too strongly -- it's a set of guidelines to try and see what kind of girls I am likely to like, not a hard-fast set of rules. For example:
  • I like C.C. best of all in Code Geass because she has the prettiest hair, boobs, and butt, even if her hair color is green and she is fairly quiet most of the time. I think C.C.'s hair is quite pretty, actually.
  • One of my favorite girls ever is Angol Mois, and she has short hair and a ganguro tan. I am typically unattracted to either, but Mois's adorable voice and adorable personality more than win me over. Her smile is the very definition of 萌 (moe)!
  • My favorite girl in Naruto Shippuuden is Hinata! I know this is going to confuse a lot of people. Black hair with blue highlights? White eyes? A diminutive meek personality which lacks self-confidence? Can't explain it without wasting my time and yours. All I can say is, Love Hina's Shinobu is somehow 180° opposite Hyuuga Hinata, and whatever that factor is (besides boobs and hair length :p) probably explains why I love Hinata so much but hate Shinobu so much.

As a general rule of thumb, if the girl has long brown hair, brown eyes, and isn't a mouse, bet $$$ that I like her; and if she has short blue hair, blue eyes, and is a mouse, bet $$$ that I dislike her.

Never seen Ai Yori Aoshi, so I can't help you win some free $$$ there, sorry. ^^; Lol though if I do ever see it and wind up loving the main girl best of all the characters.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Never seen Ai Yori Aoshi, so I can't help you win some free $$$ there, sorry. ^^; Lol though if I do ever see it and wind up loving the main girl best of all the characters.

huh? i don't understand. I have seen AYA and i bet ul love Miyabi.

Concerning CC i too think she's the most beautiful among the CG girls. It's so strange that there's still just a few good CC figurines. she's got more costumes than Karen and Lacus and yet their figs outnumber hers.

we're the almost exact opposite when it comes to pref in hair and eye color ( i don't really hate any particular color ). i don't like short haired girls that much either.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
  • I dislike blue hair. I prefer auburn, brown, "dirty blonde," blonde, or black hair. I also dislike red hair, green hair, etc. Orange hair (in anime) can be nice, it depends on the girl. White hair on rare occasion is hot but -only- when it's waist-length or longer.
  • I dislike blue eyes. I prefer yellow, purple, red, or brown eyes.
  • I hate short hair. I love long (waist-length) hair. I accept shoulder-length hair.
  • I dislike the quiet, meek girls. I prefer regular girls, spunky girls, or certain tsundere girls.
  • I dislike girls who are chronically depressed or who lack self-esteem. I'm very attracted to a girl who is cheery.

I´ve got short red hair (not just like in an anime, but...), so you dislike me...

Buhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.................

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
avi,smaller in size but bigger in resolution version of Iris 3 now available. sure hope the next 2 shows wouldn't be in that resolution

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
What's wrong with a larger resolution? If it's an upscale (and therefore grainy), I agree; but if it's genuinely higher-res and smaller in file size, sounds like a win/win situation to me. o_o

EDIT: Rein, I see your point. It's clearly a grainy upscale. Oh well, it all looks the same to me since I typically watch H-anime in fullscreen anyway, but you're right that this is going to be a big disappointment for people who like to watch crisp hentai in a small window but who are going to discover that this is instead fuzzy hentai in a huge window.