new releases January + February 2009

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I'd give it a 1.5. Her getting big was an interesting fetish, but the quality and everything else was just blah. Maybe I'm being overly harsh, but I deleted it a few minutes after the download finished and I scanned through it.

at least it had some kind of parodys included, just like Ogawa from Viper GTS, so it was some kind of funny (at least)...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Meh!!
I don't care whether 2day is Friday The 13 or whatsoever:evillaugh:
What i do care is the Link of SS you gave me:prance:

Bah...
I think,The Char design & the Animation style is different with the 01/02
Or is it only me?

Damnnnn,i think i'm losing my hope...
I hope there's a 4'th eps...
I WANT some "certain" scene from the HCG!!:crash:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I´m looking for this one...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
I don't know,but i have a hunch the char style is different...

Yeah...,what's next?
Bear attacking Iris?
WTH with Pixy?:exhausted:

@tengiolt

Himitsu da...:lols:

@red

I think there's a J-Girl Fight
Somewhere in here
Since i once had it B4 i deleted it from my archieve
Eniwey,if U like the pict/HCG
U can try this

http://g.e-hentai.org/?f_gamecg=on&f_search=crimson+comic&f_apply=Apply+Filter&advsearch=

Yes i agree....,the pict is so goood:prance:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Please note for the future that all Valkyrie++ releases are DLsite material which may not be posted on A-O.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
were there no scenes with ducks in the game?
i'll bet that the cg u want has something to do with the elf girl hehe or at least some other char that has smaller boobs than her : insert my current avy :

Bo-hooooooooo!!:abandoned:
Only got 4 chocolate 2day,2 of them was obligation choco:stress:

Nah,It's pure on Iris. Not the elf girl
Is there any other char?

As i remember,there were no Duck scene's in the HCG
But there is the electric one
The left scene is: Giant monster,bug/insect monster
IF...,the Hens follow the HCG
And IF they not screw it 2 insert some other scene like the duck one

I guess i'm the one who gonna insert your avy against U since U are wrong:evillaugh:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
reg r***! r***! r***! Vol. 02 by Valkyrie++ - HF already has received a DMCA request about it by AniAn (Anime Antena).

Valkyrie ++ is a sub label of Pixy / Lilith...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Gah, hated R3 02. There was no loli suicide this time, but there was a ton of blood at the end of this episode. Yuck, do not want. There weren't even any good scenes this time either, like the pregnant girl in the first episode. 2/5 from me, and that's being generous because it at least looks decent.

Also, bah to Valentine's day. I got no chocolates.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
According to WTK posted on mania forums, They're release on 3/24? I'm confused :dizzy:

http://www.mania.com/release_dates.php?category=143
http://www.tlaraw.com/studio/10-1222-632_kitty-media.html?sn=1858

release date 02-24

http://www.xonair.com/detail.cfm?id=10094386&pid=anime&lang=US

release date 02-04

they are confused too...

Nevertheless the online versions of both episodes are to be found in the web already. Remember that these may not be posted on A-O as Last train to Gropesville is licensed by Kitty Media.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
lol @ the irony of issuing a cease-and-desist letter to Akiba over an h-anime so unpopular you couldn't even pay me to pirate its second volume.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Hey! Iris 3 looks like it could at least be decent. I don't think it'll be any good for masturbating to, unfortunately, because with that many different sex partners in just one episode, no one sex scene's going to last too long. Furthermore, there don't look like many that would appeal to me. Boo to ducks, boo to futa, boo to fugly space slugs, so the only one I'd probably get out of it is the robo-tentacle scene.

Getchu.com said:
装甲騎女としての誇りをすっかり砕かれたイリスの惨めな奴隷娼婦生活は続く。
ある時はボズクの抱える私兵どもの慰安のため輪姦に饗されたり、ある時は昆虫型種族の残酷な交尾凌辱にボロボロにされたり、またある時は鬼畜人体実験による大量殺人の罪で宇宙的に指名手配されいる宿敵のマッドサイエンティストに脳をコントロールされての実験凌辱で人として尊厳を破壊されてしまう。
そんな時、イリスはリルルから思わぬ提案を受ける。
my rough translation said:
Her once proud existence as a female armoured knight having been smashed to pieces, Iris's miserable existence as a sex slave continues [in this episode].

Between the one time when Bozoku's private army was treated to a gang r*** [of Iris] so that they could get some R&R ...

... and the one time when [Iris's body was] worn out by the harsh manner of a certain insectoid species' method of "sexual reproduction-r***"* ...

... and yet another time when Iris's archenemy, a mad scientist who was placed on the galaxy's most wanted list for having conducted brutal scientific experiments on living people, experiments which ended up killing a large number of the test subjects, thereby making him guilty of the crime of genocide [and warranting his arrest by the Space Police] ... this madman took control of Iris's brain, submitting her to one of his new r*** experiments** ...

In this manner, Iris's dignity as a person*** is completely destroyed.

Amidst all of this, Riruru [the elf-girl] approaches Iris with a proposition ...
Notes:
* the two terms are fused into a compound noun to suggest that Iris is being fucked like an animal 交尾 but that she is also unwilling and being brutally r***ing 凌辱.

** "r*** experiments" sounds weird, but it really is 実験凌辱 or "experiment r***." I opted for "r*** experiments" over "experimental r***" as the latter made the mad scientist sound like he was an inexperienced virgin trying to learn how to r*** a woman for the first time.

*** literally 人, but in English we might opt for a slightly more liberal translation of "as a human being" (人間として) or "as an individual".

Further notes:
I worked on this for about 10 minutes. Had to look up quite a few words I didn't know. The translation is (imho) 98% accurate for meaning but the English is really rough around the edges, I know, because I opted for literal translations more often than not (a problem of mine and of most amateur translators). If there is something that is not clear, feel free to ask. If there is something you wish to challenge or correct, please do so politely.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Did someone summon me?

I 2'nd that..
2 MANY Sex partner,i think the scene will be short
Well aside that i'm happy the 3'rd eps is out
I hope there's a 4'th episode
And i do hope it will be much better than the rest of it...
Am i hoping 2 much?:stress:

21'st Feb here
Aren't the web version usually pops out 1 week B4 the actual release?
Well anyway i guess i just had 2 wait for 6-7 Days:furious:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
The entire point behind a franchise like Asagi or Iris is seeing the girl corrupted. In Asagi, the girls appeared to be corrupted fairly early on (Asagi enjoyed the sex starting in episode 1, and Sakura in episode 2) but it turned out in the end to be a trick. In Iris, on the other hand, they've depicted Iris as getting minimal pleasure in Episodes 1 and 2 and being quite ashamed of the pleasure she had in Episode 2. Episode 3 looks like it's going to be the one that pushes her over the edge, and so the only hope we have for Iris to be good is ...

... if Pixy grows some balls and gives us a BAD END for Iris Episode 4!!

They have to. Otherwise, if Iris escapes with the elf-girl and lives happily ever after, Iris is going to have been a huge waste of time. Because Episodes 1 and 2 (and, from the looks of it, even Episode 3) were all pretty boring.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Milky releases Feb. 2009: file names+share hashes...

(18禁アニメ) 催眠術 THE ANIMATION 2nd version-2 ~幻想と淫欲の領域に~ (DVD 704x396 WMV9)[CRC F4AF].avi - e8c3a0a1cb2d491352fffa980cf8120c02a091d0

(18禁アニメ) 御魂 ~忍~ 巻の一 (DVD 704x396 WMV9)[CRC 02C0].avi - e6e1c04b7d66ce121c0712b5219396c371e3bbf9

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
SJ 2 was alright. There wasn't bad about it, but there wasn't anything I particularly loved about it either. The purple haired chick got some more action though, so that's pretty rad.

Tamashi Nin was disappointing, especially considering it's source is T2. But I think I've gone over that before. I agree that some of the movements were weird.

By the way, is anyone having trouble accessing TT?

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I hadn't been earlier, but I am now.

As for the episodes, bah: both were useless, and to add insult to injury, I actually prefered the ninja one! It had a much cooler story -- although that's not to say the story was cool, just that it was cooler than SJ2's.

In fact, SJ2 had me laughing when the moms わん!わん!^-^ barked at one another, and then had me losing my boner pretty quickly after that. Mutual urination in the face? D: Oh man ... >_< But nah, the laughter's honestly what killed my boner first. That was just a damn awkward scene. And I don't know that I ever fully recovered. Got very impatient and made liberal use of fast forward a lot.

The ninja story on the other had caught my interest when I heard them talking about the three legendary Japanese treasures. But then I got bored when I realized that this was more of a "watch for the plot alone" H-anime and less of a "masturbate while enjoying fantastic plot" H-anime, which is what Shin Ringetsu is. ;P

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
TT seems to be dead since about 8 hours...

web today generally is rather slow, perhaps one of few the big server knots worldwide has a blackout...