new releases January + February 2009

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
larcx !!!

where the hell is larcx? Someone has listened to your prayers...

Iris ep. 3 to be released 02-27-2009...

...and we have レイプ!レイプ!レイプ! Vol.02 真白き闇 - r***! r***! r***! ep. 2 dt. 02-13-2009 too...

Hell Yeah:perfectplan:
My prayers has been granted:nosebleed:
Aside whether eps 3 will be great/horrible
I'm so happy 2 hear this:evillaugh:

Rapex3 4 Valentine?:spit:
Wonder if this should make me happy...?
I think i'll watch it after the Valentine
And yeah...,no more suicide thing:constipation:
It make's me somehow feeling guilty:why2:

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Gah, no more Rapex3. There's way too much blood in there even if there isn't any suicides this time. :murder:

Should be interesting to see how Iris 3 turns out, and IOV2 2 is promising.

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
^ easy one Rein O: Rika, of course.

Iris, IOV, and SJ O: good stuff. As for Rape3x, I'm too scared to watch it!!!~ ~quiver~ I can't even take watching the preview video, ;_; the animation look good though but...

絶対~絶対~いやだよ!!!キモイ~むごたらしい~ ブルブル DX

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
bubu! kukuku moto yoku mitekudasai :snicker:

what does mugotarashii mean? haven't encountered that b4..

hm...u should try and look at the demo movie. it's kinda better than the usual demo movies i see, they even have a theme song. is it the blood that's repeling u? or the raping?

むごたらしい - mugotarashii - (adj) (uk) incredibly brutal gory gruesome

http://www.mahou.org/Kanji/3B34/

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
bubu! kukuku moto yoku mitekudasai :snicker: pretty close though

what does mugotarashii mean? haven't encountered that b4..

hm...u should try and look at the demo movie. it's kinda better than the usual demo movies i see, they even have a theme song. is it the blood that's repeling u? or the raping?

?!?!?! It's not? :/ Other than Rika I don't remember any other anime character that come close to looking like that...

Red, got it. It's a not common word though. I'm not sure how often it's use in Japan but it'll come up once in a while in anime. The most recent anime I've heard it in was Hyakko.

Blood is a big part of it. From the video preview, I think they really overdid it with the vagina bleeding... The other part is they did the realism thing again or it look like it from the video. Reality and actuality should not be in hentai... -_-;

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
IOV Remake Episode 2, followed one month later by Shin Ringetsu Episode 2. And then comes my probable dry spell for hentai anime whereupon I don't see a single episode of anything I really like for a solid 6 months or so. :p ^_^;

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I know I got one or the other but I'm about to go to bed and I don't remember where I put it. @_@ I'll let you know tomorrow! Thanks!

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Starting with releases for May/June I will pick up elgringo14´s idea and will make 2 different posts in the thread, one for new relaeses (which stay as they are) and one for the re-releases just below the first post. As I cannot insert a new post in 2nd place we cannot start earlier with this...

Nevertheless here are the re-releases for February 2009:

02-27 D+VINE[LUV] ゴールドディスク(GOLD DISC) 豪華完全版 (Pink Pineapple) -> may not be posted on A-O
02-27 微熱っ娘~♭37℃~THE ANIMATION ゴールドディスク(GOLD DISC) 豪華完全版 - Binetsu b 37°C (Pink Pineapple)
02-27 Hi・Me・Go・To ゴールドディスク(GOLD DISC) 豪華特装版 (Pink Pineapple) -> may not be posted on A-O
02-27 あしたの雪之丞&MASARU あしたの雪之丞2 ゴールドディスク(GOLD DISC) 豪華完全版 - Ashita no Yukinojou + Ashita no Yukinojou 2 Masaru (Pink Pineapple)
02-25 02-25 夜勤病棟 The Best 新城礼美 - Night Shift Nurses / Yakin Byoutou - shinjou hiromi (Milky / Discovery) -> may not be posted on A-O
02-25 とらいあんぐるハート さざなみ女子寮 The Best - Triangle Hearts - Sazanami Joshi Ryo (Milky / Discovery)
02-27 TRUE BLUE 外伝「わたしの大事に守ってきたもの、捧げます」 - True Blue Gaiden (Collaboration Works)

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
You can put different lists in the same topic (e.g. the first one).
When did I tell to make separate posts for that ?
The point is to keep the information in the right place , but to not mix everything. :crash:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
You can put different lists in the same topic (e.g. the first one).
When did I tell to make separate posts for that ?
The point is to keep the information in the right place , but to not mix everything. :crash:

No, you only wanted to be new ones free, new ones banned and re-releases separated. It´s for me better to make two posts of it because otherwise the added covers would become a mixed up...

That´s why I want to make two posts at the top of the thread, one for the new and one for the re´s...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=618865

screens available for R3. HLL truly is blessed in the month of Feb :snicker:

also found a doujin game made especially for Masoruel hehe
http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ045951.html

Uh...
I didn't really like R3
But in the 2'nd eps i guess i'm only looking 4ward 4 the girls in flower bed & green hair

Iris 03:moe:
I really2 hope this will be much better:evillaugh:
And maybe 4 eps like the rest of pixy series:blink:

Mizugi Kanojo is out,thou I'm not really looking 4ward 2 it
27 Feb is mark on my callendar:furious:

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
I really enjoyed Mizugi Kanojo. No surprise there though as I was already expecting I would. Yes it's all normal sex, but I love the art style and it's slutty dirty sex with swimsuit fetish thrown in for good measure. Good stuff. Easily my pick of the month.

Jibril was a bit disappointing, but I haven't liked the second series as much as the first one anyway.

And Magical Girl Ai was weird, didn't really care for that one much.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
PinkPine´s mizugi kanojo ep.1 was not bad for me, it´s a 3/5. The faces somehow reminded me of Stringendo & Accelerando Ultimatum ~Sera~, although the animation more had Aneki style.

Platinum Milky´s Mahou Shoujo Ai San ep.1 was a draw back to old quality for me, even the tens (which I do not really like) were made better than in other series, it´s a 3.5/5 from me.

I liked Jiburiru 2/4 best of today´s releases, not because of it´s contents or the tens, but the scenes Laveriel had were just so funny that only this was worth looking this animation, a 3.5/5 from me too. This simply was very funny...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
pixy lunatics goes ahead of schedule.... lets see if this goes without tens or monsters :lols: meanwhile Ane haramix vol 3 subbed version is out too ^^

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
pixy lunatics goes ahead of schedule.... lets see if this goes without tens or monsters :lols: meanwhile Ane haramix vol 3 subbed version is out too ^^

yeah, what all can happen when a Pixy / Lilith character is using love potion #9...

They just concentrated on the substancial in a Janne-like environment without needing any tentacle...(sigh)... - tengiolt won´t like it, although the male character isn´t noisy at all... - but the result: well done, really expecting part 2...

reg Ane-Haramix I needed the subs to understand why the male character was not sliced into pieces when his final judgement should come...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Bah, lunatics looks nice but too much happy lovey-dovey sex. Hopefully Helter turns out to be more to my liking.

Thanks for the pic reingiolt.

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Jibu 2 vol. 4 was a big disappointment. Only reason to watch, I'd say is a get a good laugh, then delete. Would make a good comedy/ecchi series though. :D

Helter scan through it a bit. The animation was lot better then I thought it would be but all the H-scenes were so lame (a lot of bad angles, clothes covering everything, like 80-90% of the angles were facial expression and bouncing boobs, etc.). Maybe I'll like it more once I watch the episode properly.

Haven't watch the other yet.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
As Insatiable 2 unc hasn´t bumped up yet anywhere - the informations to be found really are contradictory, most sites tell a release or street date of 01-27-2009, another site names 04-19-2009 as the release date. We will get to know in case any file should appear, anywhen / anywhere, so: don´t worry, just be patient...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Hm, now I'm not sure which one is my pick of the month. MK is certainly higher quality with a better art style and animation. But HS has better sex in it. Tough choice. Either way I was pleased this month.