new releases January + February 2009

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
My friend Mori Ono saw promotional at K-Books Akihabara for Re-released on 2/27
Hi・Me・Go・To ゴールドディスク豪華特装版 (Gold Disc Special Edition Deluxe)
品番:JDXA56566 価格:8,800円(税抜)/9,240円(税込)
:relief:

for re-releases there is an extra thread (randomly updated), these threads are for new raw or unc releases only.

Gold Discs are shortened re-releases by Pink Pineapple, Best ofs are those by Milky...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
http://www.suzukimirano.com/product/hel01.html

Screens,cover and demo movie for Helter Skelter available at SM main site.
its a Happy new year for Horo since it seems ur gonna get what u wanted, breasts fondling! hehe
i'm rather dissapointed though as this is following Inyo2's footsteps...if they just plan on focusing on making Vanilla sex scenes,they shouldn't animate hardcore games such as Helter and Inyouchuu.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
still no sign of oppai raifu...., first h-anime in 2009, its late and its vanilla... hell yeah :lols:
Btw red good job on GS 2 cover (I've saved it, good enough for 2 months of coverless movie) but a bigger one wouldn't hurt :relief:(I'll keep looking for bigger one hehe)

SM site gets a new record, 15 minutes for opening 1 page with not completely loaded images :eek:mg:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
still no sign of oppai raifu...., first h-anime in 2009, its late and its vanilla... hell yeah :lols:
Btw red good job on GS 2 cover (I've saved it, good enough for 2 months of coverless movie) but a bigger one wouldn't hurt :relief:(I'll keep looking for bigger one hehe)

SM site gets a new record, 15 minutes for opening 1 page with not completely loaded images :eek:mg:

Oppai is not even in Share yet.

What do you want to do with the cover, size only is important if you want to print it, otherwise just use IrFanView or MS fax/picture to view it at full size.

SM is the correct short cut for Suzukimirano, they are S (Sado) and you are M (Maso) for visiting their site, it was your own free will and you wanted to suffer...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Uh...,no new hens until 23'rd Jan
That assuming if it will pop out on net on the same day:stress:

Been bussy in the last week,really need a hens 2 relieve my stress:constipation:

@Masoruel

SM is a slow site that much is true
But taking 15 minutes i think it's really bad
I usually open their site in about 3 minute,and that's already Bloody Hell 4 me
I think it's depends on your internet speed?
Anybody here who can open their site in second's?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
i think Masoruel is just using pigeons to send his bits and bytes, perhaps he could upgrade them to afterburner charged turbo pigeons. Or he simply has to speed up with his dynamo bicycle...(hehe...)...

..but to become serious again, there seem to be some speed problems with the global internet, not only that some regions have slow access atm, some sites cannot even be reached...

perhaps one of the most important global web server knots is under maintenance atm or has a break down (that´s only a suggestion as there are several curious reports these days, A-O being down for 3 days in a row or deadfrog is out of reach and others - i have checked some of these and found no problem at all).

At least my provider finally has upgraded my wire, so that I´ve got 90-100 kB/sec upload speed again. Uploads some months were so slow with 60-70 kB/sec...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
lol Masoruel sounds good, very catchy hehe

anyway regarding SM's site i usually refresh it immediately if nothing pops up within 10 secs, it doesn't take me more than 5 mins.

HLL - start using Share to search for doujin games, you'll never be stressed out due to lack of hens ever again hehe

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
yea yea I'll upgrade my pigeons to Nitro supercharged rooster booster :spit:
Although I'm using the same ISP as you HLL but I forget the fact that I'm streaming several gaki movies when opening SM site :eek:mg: now it load in 4 minutes but still frustrating as hell.....

there seems a major global internet breakdown since yesterday as I have difficulty opening anidb, nyaa and some other sites for several hours but strangely A-O not affected at all (LOL maybe A-O has done its time with all that DBEs I guess)

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
we just are able to recognize database errors sooner and simply reboot the server via remote now...

So the long database error break down times should be history...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
:lols: hahaha there's a episode r***!r***!r***! happening in HF ! don't cut your wrist though :evillaugh: totally hilarious(adding my own post there lol)

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
:lols: hahaha there's a episode r***!r***!r***! happening in HF ! don't cut your wrist though :evillaugh: totally hilarious(adding my own post there lol)

I don´t take myself too seriously but someone else did not see the joke I posted first... LOL

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Japananime Is Releasing Insatiable Vol. 2 In January

there still is no entry at maniax or even on JapanAnime homepage neither as present nor as future release...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
You should make a separate list for new releases and re-releases, it will make the whole thing more easy to understand, plus most re-releases are not interesting by themselves (and many are licensed already).

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
hehe gringo I think he already make that re-releases thread somewhere around and these re-releases titles in new releases thread making a confusion >.<
we're drowning in a sea of information :lols:

Edit :
screens on jiburiru vol 4 is available http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=602105
hehehe this is one of those hens with tentacles but I kept waiting and hoping to be released.... (however tentacle + futa ??? holy shit, how I'm gonna deal with this.....) they have yuri too y'know hehe

screens on mizugi kanojo http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=598285
ummm although its not too apparent but MJ chars influence is still there, more evident on the long haired girl but lets see how this one fare....
(I don't bother Magical girl ai.....:rolleyes:)

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
o.k. - as PinkPine does hardly make new releases atm I thought it would be useful to post new and re-releases together in one thread, but although I chose different colors for both it really seems to be too much information altogether...

Please just bear with this for the moment, for the future starting with May/June I will make two separate posts in the same thread, 1st for new and 2nd for re-releases so that they can be separated better.

But please tell 1st how you would categorize the best of´s of Ren Nanase and Shinjou Hiromi - are they new releases as they are new compilations or are they to be classified as re-releases? Please tell.

For the existing two threads I will separate the re-releases at the bottom of the thread...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
lol i hope it'll be futa and ten together in one scene, now that may just be the best sex scene of 2009 hehe

Technically you're not hoping...... but just waiting :furious:
it starts with a Discode hype but gone very bad and now jiburiru 2 vol.4 can't be posted too although "they" say its has been licensed but it gonna be delayed indefinitely(only god knows, if they really licensed it before they released it 1-2 years later) .... not fair :lols:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
threads built back to as they were before, so without the re-releases.

Because of Jibiriru 2 / 4 perhaps Kitty had still licensed it from Animac, but now it´s Milky property, perhaps that caused the problems...

Because of Discode all are releases by WhiteBear / Mediabank, so there cannot be seen any real reason for the delay, but perhaps both planned releases were part of an advertisement campaign which had to be cancelled due to Jiburiru 2 / 4...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
o.k. - as PinkPine does hardly make new releases atm I thought it would be useful to post new and re-releases together in one thread, but although I chose different colors for both it really seems to be too much information altogether...

Please just bear with this for the moment, for the future starting with May/June I will make two separate posts in the same thread, 1st for new and 2nd for re-releases so that they can be separated better.

I was thinking about putting two separate lists in the same thread, or even in the same post. Not about having two separate threads, which may add even more confusion. And it's nice to differenciate releases with colours, but you also have to explain them...

But please tell 1st how you would categorize the best of´s of Ren Nanase and Shinjou Hiromi - are they new releases as they are new compilations or are they to be classified as re-releases? Please tell.

If they do not contain exclusive material I consider compilation, best of, the same as a re-release.

For the existing two threads I will separate the re-releases at the bottom of the thread...

It's even better to have them in the same post, but listed separatly. It's good to know re-releases, at least for completeness.

I just got another idea, why not making three lists: first the allowed new releases, second the forbidden (licensed+pixy) new releases, third the re-releases. That would be awesome.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Insatiable 2 should be out since 01-09-2009 as there is a very small written announcement only on JapanAnime homepage under future releases, but no cover or other information to be found. There just is a rmvb-version in the web, but it´s still censored though.

The cover nick64 had found was from amazon.jp, there is a complete cover already and some other covers updated too...