new releases January + February 2009

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

aoinkun

日本学者
Jul 28, 2008
Insatiable 2 should be out since 01-09-2009 as there is a very small written announcement only on JapanAnime homepage under future releases, but no cover or other information to be found. There just is a rmvb-version in the web, but it´s still censored though.

The cover nick64 had found was from amazon.jp, there is a complete cover already and some other covers updated too...

wow! cant wait! :grassdance:
censored?:why2: doesnt matter!!

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
huh ?, Insatiable 2 censored version has been lingering around the net for quite some time, so if censored doesn't matter... you should've looked for it !
however it can't be posted here though with a combo of Linda + Licensed stuff lol

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
^ Ep 2 is so pathetic. That's just my opinion though. I hate everything about the episode (especially the animation, it's a disgrace to LINDA).

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Gakido, you haven't seen "disgrace" until you see Musuko no Tomodachi ni Okasarete by vanilla, what they do is not disgrace but an insult to Oda Non.....

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I think Gakido is right, but I also think that you are right that the insult to Oda Non by Vanilla is far worse.

calimike

Jun 26, 2008
My friend Mori Ono from Chiba, Japan send this one...

Clerk hand out flyers to customers at Sofmap AM Branch in Tokyo this evening. He translation for me:

Japanese home video distributor MediaBank has formally announced that the complete six episode “renewal mosaic” version of the Discipline erotic anime series will be released on one Blu-ray disc retailing at 8,190 yen on January 30th. The release will be Japan’s first adult anime title available on Blu-ray media.

http://www.mediabank.co.jp/detail/WBR-B001.html

View attachment 129318

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
i wonder why they chose discipline, it may be good but having already been uncen i just don't see the sales being that good...

I think it´s the only real big series Mediabank has containing 6 episodes. 1st they can rather be sure to earn some money as the series is popular. 2nd it won´t make sense to releases a 2 episodes series on a blue-ray, it would be just like emptying a bucket of water into an ocean as the storage capacity of a blue-ray is far too big and the media still too expensive...

But every new media is a push for the industry, first the media and the players (for home and computer usage) have to be built, and then it´s the furniture industry´s turn, after they made CD-racks they made DVD-racks to add Blue-Ray-racks now. New medias most be stored somehow...

..and each new media has a new package size...

I want the times back when games came along with 10 or more 3.5´´ diskettes. Every time you thought whether each of them would not be corrupted when installing them one by one. Who still knows Leisure Suit Larry 1 by Sierra for XT and amber monitor with it´s background music or the original version of the russian Tetris...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
well I can see pros and cons of this bluray releases but the cons surely outweighs the pros (but I'm pretty sure that they intended to japanese market only in mind)

pros :
* Discipline 1-6 at a whooping 8000+ yen is a bang for the buck for japanese people who hadn't have it yet + renewal mosaic

cons:
*mosaic in BluRay is a insult to the media :lols: (holy shit the media still have flaws !! hahaha) furthermore it has been uncensored.....
*however ep1-6 are still a waste of space at a whooping 25-40 gb storage space on BluRay, I'm thinking maybe NSN series or cream lemon collection would fit these
*re-releases will always yield lower sales than the original

Edit : are you crazy red ? LOL I've played that game ! along with King's Quest 1 and Hero's quest (sierra changed it into Quest for glory series with the events that some took place on gemany :lols:) good ol times with typing madness as the action trigger (comboed with my crappy english when I was a kid haha) and if I remember correctly its not 3,5 " but morelike 5,25 " diskettes :evillaugh:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
a normal DVD release with two episodes for ex by Kitty Madia has about 2 to 3 GB. So this Discipline release at least has 8 to 12 GB and you cannot increase the quality of an anime over the top. It´s still a waste of space though...

calimike

Jun 26, 2008
a normal DVD release with two episodes for ex by Kitty Madia has about 2 to 3 GB. So this Discipline release at least has 8 to 12 GB and you cannot increase the quality of an anime over the top. It´s still a waste of space though...

Blu-Ray disc said to be greater than 50 GB more or less.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
I haven't commented in a little while, but lunatics (I guess is the name of it?) is looking pretty awesome to me.

Well... awesome might be a stretch. It is a little too vanilla sex, but it looks really hot at least.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Edit : are you crazy red ? LOL I've played that game ! along with King's Quest 1 and Hero's quest (sierra changed it into Quest for glory series with the events that some took place on gemany :lols:) good ol times with typing madness as the action trigger (comboed with my crappy english when I was a kid haha) and if I remember correctly its not 3,5 " but morelike 5,25 " diskettes :evillaugh:

normally I still should have all those old games on 5.25´` or 3.5´` diskettes, but I don´t think that any of these still could be installed as they are in the damp cellar since ages and none of my 5 still working computers (3 in use only) has ever seen any 3.5´´ unit anymore. And to buy a USB2 unit would be a waste of money only, I think...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
The Re-Releases for January 2009:

01-25 アスガルド THE BEST - F-Force / Asgaldh (Discovery / Milky)
01-25 夜勤病棟 七瀬 恋 The Best - Night Shift Nurses / Yakin Byoutou Ren Nanase (Discovery / Milky)
01-23 無人島物語X&XX ゴールドディスク(GOLD DISC) 豪華完全版 - Desert Island X / XX (Pink Pineapple)
01-30 DISCIPLINE ブルーレイ完全版 リニューアルモザイク (WhiteBear) Blu-Ray Edition
01-30 TRUE BLUE~下巻「赤ちゃんできてもいいから」~(再販版) - True Blue Ep. 2 (Collaboration Works)

in case someone wants one or more of these: except True Blue which has just been posted by xeruel nothing can be posted on A-O as it´s licensed material acc to the DO NOT UPLOAD: list...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
..and for the valkyrie lovers the new DVD player game by N43-project to be released 01-23-2009 - no tentacles though...

ハラマセテ戦乙女(ヴァルキリー) DVDプレイヤーズゲーム(2枚組) - haramasete sen otome ( varukirii ) DVD pureiyaazugeemu ( 2 mai gumi )

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
for those interested this game does not have any animated scenes. i wonder if this sudden surge in Ikusa Otome titles was caused by IOV II...

Aww... no animated scenes? Bummer. Still it looks pretty good and I'm always a fan of anything related to Valkyries. Hope I can get my hands on the HCG Set than.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
for the cover collectors - there are some special cover fronts just put before the usual cover fronts into the dvd cover. Here is an example for Hatsu Inu 2 ep. 2...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
confirmed release date for Insatiable 2 by Japananime now will be 01-27-2009. Covers in the thread starter...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
larcx !!!

where the hell is larcx? Someone has listened to your prayers...

Iris ep. 3 to be released 02-27-2009...

...and we have レイプ!レイプ!レイプ! Vol.02 真白き闇 - r***! r***! r***! ep. 2 dt. 02-13-2009 too...