new releases March + April 2009

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Have I been missing anything important? >_<; It was untimely for me to be a video-game addict again (the addiction abated a bit now ;_; ). God, I have so much catching up to do...new spring animes, refocus on my study, and see what I've been missing with hentai. Gah~

you've most likely just missed Jokei Kazoku uncen. as for the spring anime season u can still catch up as some of the 1st ep raws are still alive. i've only managed to watch Queen's Blade ep 1 cause i was away on vacation for a while and still trying to finish shows from the previous 2 seasons.
btw what game did u get addicted to?

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
That isn't bad Sakun, XD Keep it up~ I want to see CG quality :p

Thanks, for the update. Thanks god, I didn't miss much.

p.s. I also want to try to find some old PS1 rpgs (ex: xenosaga, vagrant story, etc) never got a chance to play them but always wanted to. I did tried to search for them for a very long time but all my efforts end up in vain.

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
you've most likely just missed Jokei Kazoku uncen. as for the spring anime season u can still catch up as some of the 1st ep raws are still alive. i've only managed to watch Queen's Blade ep 1 cause i was away on vacation for a while and still trying to finish shows from the previous 2 seasons.
btw what game did u get addicted to?

Haha, I also watched the first 2 episodes of Queen's Blade earlier; that's one hell of an assembly of female seiyuu for an ecchi-anime. I'll watch 2-3 more episode of it then decide to follow or not. Definitely will follow K-ON though, I haven't check out to other shows yet...so many and most seem decent...

I found RoTK 6 (my favorite installment out of the 11 RoTK games) and started playing it. Then got RoTK 11 and started playing, lol. I don't know what it is about the game but I got obsessive...It may just be that it's my favorite period of time in history. I wanted marathon FFVII-FFX (lol) but got control of myself and didn't go through with it, so "YAY" for me!~ lol

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I don't know what it is about the game but I got obsessive...It may just be that it's my favorite period of time in history
I am weirded out by how eerily similar Gakido and I are. o_O; Only I play DW instead of the proper RoTK strategy games (because I hate RTS's while slash-'em-ups like DW offer a fun pseudo-challenge for me between studying and chores ^^; ).

Then again, maybe he and I aren't that similar after all: I couldn't decide whether I wanted to laugh at how retarded Queen's Blade was or if I wanted to vomit that this "story" was so popular that it had not only taken over an uncomfortably large chunk of the doujin scene since some time one to two years ago but that it had also managed to scrape together an anime that was airing on Japanese cable television. I mean ... here we have what is for all intents and purposes a full-fledged softcore hentai -- acidic lactation, women pissing themselves, and more nipples than you could shake a stick at -- and it's airing just like FMA is. I mean ... I mean ... *is at a loss for words*

No offense to QB fans. I dislike futa and have an on-again off-again relationship with F.S's artstyle, so I suppose it's only natural that QB's never done it for me.

Edit: hey, Gakido, here's some new stuff ... well, sort of: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=239808&postcount=5

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
gakido - it seems that a super ecchi anime is always accompanied by a super seiyuu cast, remember Mnemosyne?

sakun - its not the story of QB that's making it popular in doujin circles. QB is only uncen in AT-X and cen in other channels. perhaps 5-7 years from now we'll be seeing real softcore hentai ( the ones with actual sex scenes but just block the private parts from view ) in all channels hehe. Mnemosyne isn't considered ero anime but it did have the kind of sex scene i was talking about. btw who is that in your sig? kinda seems familiar

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
She should! She's from the picture I've been trying to get help from others for the last few days! But if that's not what you mean, then my response changes to, "Good man! :D She's Shiori from 呪縛, the last chapter in inoino's tankoubon Unrein (pron. "oon-rine" as in ウンライン). She's the beautiful buxom shrine maiden who accidentally breaks a seal in the temple, resulting in the release of a succubus. This succubus places a curse on Shiori, transforming her into a futanari. Because Shiori is too embarrassed to consult with the shrine master about the curse, she keeps it a secret. This proves to be her downfall: when the succubus returns, she half-lies to Shiori, telling her that the only way Shiori can get rid of the penis is to ejaculate all of the cum out of it. However, as Shiori masturbates, she discovers that she is gradually transforming into a succubus herself! The first succubus tells Shiori the truth: the penis wasn't really a curse, per se. Rather, it was a necessary means to an ends: in order to transform Shiori into a succubus, the first succubus needed a way to empty Shiori's body of her identity. That's where the penis comes in: Shiori hasn't been ejaculating cum -- she's been ejaculating her memories! Her very identity! Horrified, Shiori is sexually gratified by the succubus and eventually is so turned on -- and has ejaculated away so much of her personality -- that she loses all inhibition and masturbates herself towards completion. More succubus than human at this point, Shiori's third eye opens as her "older sister" encourages her to cum out the last ounce of her humanity. My sig picture is Shiori -- reborn as Shion -- from the last page of the story."

I don't like futa, but this is without a doubt one of the hottest corruption stories I've ever read. Been about a year now, maybe a little less than that, since I first read it. Some time in spring or summer of 2008. I still probably read the story at least once every two weeks. Great, great story.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
oh yeah i saw her from ur thread. i checked it out but unfortunately i know less about photo editing than u. u should try Animesuki forums, there are tons of photo editing experts there. just don't post an R18 pic as a sample hehe btw how come ur referring to the succubus she freed as the"1st succubus"? was there another one?

http://www.pixy-soft.com/product/product05_04.html
screens available for DMP 4. more normal sex again. perhaps the recent vanilla releases from Pixy have been getting them more sales.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Well, no. I'm referring to her as the first succubus because Shiori herself is the second succubus in the story. Remember: she becomes Shion. Afaik/iirc inoino never established a proper name for the first succubus: hence my calling her "the first succubus." ^^;

I think of her as "the blonde succubus," personally ^_^ , but I can't call her that because it would be confusing to people. Everyone imagines B&W hentai characters' coloration differently, e.g. I hate blue hair but someone who loves it might have pictured Shiori as having blue hair instead of black (which is what I pictured) or chestnut brown (which is what I painted her having because I like brown hair and painting her hair black made for poor results in my shopjob). So if I referred to Shiori as "the brunette" or the first succubus as "the blonde," it could lead to pointless bickering between fans of the story. And we all know how easily distracted hentai fanatics are by pointless bickering. >_> So I'd just as soon avoid it.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Baby rant about Pixy and lack of good tentacle hentai anime:
I feel like there hasn't been a good tentacle production from Pixy in forever. Taimanin Asagi was ultimately a big letdown, but it still had what were probably the best tentacle scenes I've seen in hentai anime so far. It'd be nice if Pixy animated something new which didn't have praying mantises, didn't have Jabba the Hutts, didn't have Brainiacs, but just featured 3 to 5 young women being seduced / r***ing / abducted / whatever by a tentacle monster from Hell / from outer space / summoned by the girls' black magic / whatever. That's all it needs to have: pretty women, oral penetration, anal penetration, vaginal penetration, aphrodisiac slime, and psychological corruption. Stereotypical tentacle monster story plot-wise but with Pixy's animation budget it could be amazing.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
It's quite rare 2 see SRnmSK berserk by tentacle:XD:
I thought only 10giolt who like tentacles

Been bussy with real life:defeat:
Can't wait for 24'th / 25'th

@red

Thx 4 the PM
Really appreciates it

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Not that anyone asked but I thought I'd chime in on my thoughts about Spring 2009 season of anime. So far I've checked out K-on, Queen's Blade, and Full Metal Alchemist.

Man, Sakun really doesn't like Queen's Blade though eh? Sad day. I love Queen's Blade even if the anime is pretty terrible for the most part. I still like watching it for all the tits and various /d/ like fetishes. Sadly the "story" seems to revolve around Leina and Tomoe. I hate Leina she's my second least favorite QB girl, and Tomoe while hot - is pretty boring. Honestly the manga seems a lot better from what I've read of it, but lacks what makes the anime worth watching.

K-on is adorable, and I'm a sucker for Kyoto Ani stuff. I really, really love the ending on that show.

FMA looks great so far, loved the first series. Wasn't sure how I felt about this being a reboot, still not entirely sure, but it could be great.

Other shows I'm interested in checking out are Eden of the West, 07-Ghost, Phantom, and Valkyria Chronicles. I checked out some other shows too but they didn't grab me.

Anime aside, DMP4 looks promising, but what's with the nipple piercing? Sheesh. Also nice work on the picture Sakun, sadly I don't know a thing about editing either. That story sounds interesting though, I should check it out.

And Tentacles? Bah, Tentacles.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
just calling her succubus would have been sufficient given that the 2nd one is already named shion
for me the best ten scene from Pixy would definitely be from DMP 3. as for the best scene among all their releases it would definitely be Rei and futa Fuko in TSR&F ep 3. unfortunately group ten scenes might be over Pixy's budget.

henben- is Tomoe your least fav? who's your fav? the anime is actually my 1st encounter with QB so i don't know the personalities of the other girls but i did go image hunting. visually my fav would have to be Nyx

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
僕は虹で乗る
@sakun

I´m not experienced in any software like Adobe PhotoShop (although I own it) or the old Corel Draw, I just can use the "normal" Windows tools like Paint or Microsoft Office Picture Manager to "manipulate" lots of the covers posted in the new announcement threads to produce pictures you cannot find in the web so easily. The cover of destined for love 1 the promise of the May annoucements is a combination of the "cover art not final" criticalmass video cover and the original Japanese one, it took me more than half an hour to fix it as width and height of both originals were completely different. So everyone has different talents, and that´s good as it is.

the only tip I could give: if the picture has too many colors just reduce it first to for ex 24 colors in a bitmap, this may be easier to work at than a high color res pic in a jpg format...

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
The images are already in black and white. Sometimes they genuinely are, and other times there's some red and yellow tinge to them (because of the scanner's warm light), but it's pretty easy to desaturate them in Gimp. Thanks, though. ^^;

My problem, in as short a sentence as I can manage, is this: in order to edit the picture cleanly, I need to separate the different shapes; but, in order to separate the different shapes, I have to do it all by hand. It takes way too much time and isn't worth the effort. But I know that it can be done 'cause I've seen people do it on 4chan in real time. (Like, a guy may upload a picture, people may give him tips, and he replies "like this?" and shows his next picture, with all of their replies implemented, all in under an hour.)

The thing is ... I'VE ONLY EDITED ONE CEL. ;_; It would be one thing if all my work had at least translated into being able to color Shiori in every single cel she's in on every single page of the story. But that's not what I've done: I've only managed to colorize her in one cel. There are 15 other pages (iirc, maybe more maybe less). And what about the other characters? It would take me easily in excess of 100 hours to colorize this story. Which is just insane -- there HAS to be an easier, faster way!

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
henben- is Tomoe your least fav? who's your fav? the anime is actually my 1st encounter with QB so i don't know the personalities of the other girls but i did go image hunting. visually my fav would have to be Nyx

No, I don't hate Tomoe or anything, I just think she has a pretty boring design compared to the other characters. She's actually more interesting in the manga though then she is in the anime at least.

My least favorite girl is Cattleya.She's a very oddly shaped woman, and way too muscular for my liking. I don't know anything about her personality yet, but I just don't like the way she looks. Followed by Leina who I also don't think is really attractive and kind of annoys me in the anime so far.

My favorite girls are Menace, Echidna, and Mellona, which are all done by F.S. I think, not sure about Mellona. Anyways, I just like their designs the best out of all the girls, I don't really know anything about them personality wise other than Echidna who appears to be quite mischievous in the manga from what little I saw of her. Luckily she seems to be in the next episode of the anime, so I guess we'll see how that turns out.

Yep... Queen's Blade /rant

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
The only one I somewhat like is ... Risty, is it? The red-haired warrior. I love goo girls but the goo girl in Queen's Blade is both ugly and annoying. I also don't like how she looks normal except for when she is attacked. (A proper goo girl should look like a goo girl!) I quit five minutes in to the anime so that's about that.

From the doujins I've seen, I know I don't like the woman with boobs bigger than her torso. She's a brunette, she usually has her hair tied up in a bun, and she's usually wearing what looks like some sort of spandex athletic suit or something. May or not be wearing glasses, don't remember. Also not a big fan of F.S's Egyptian pharaoh girl.

Yeah, I dunno, a tabletop RPG with hot designs sounds like a good idea (Brave Soul, anyone?) but the Queen's Blade premise is just so frustratingly dumb. @_@ I mean ... it's just like VG Neo! And even that wasn't all that good. :\ (Though I did love the purple-haired antagonist! :D)

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
henben - that's probably cause she's got the costume that shows the least skin hehe
As for Cattleya she's also my least fav with pretty much the same reasons as yours. she might just be the least liked QB girl (woman in her case).

Sakun - goo fetish? finally a chance for Sakun to have a weird nickname hehe "Sagooyusha"
It appears you share our dislike of Cattleya. what's wrong with Menace?

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I don't know the names, so I will answer for both girls.

The big-boobs girl: I love big boobs, but not when they're that big. o_O; Normally I see a girl's boobs in hentai and think they're normal-sized and my friends say "dude, those are huge." Or I'll see a smallish bakunyuu girl and think they're bakunyuu -- not ridiculously so, but still too big to be called kyonyuu -- and my friends go "wtf those are WAY too huge!!" But this woman, even I'm like "What the fuck is going on here? -_-; Her boobs are larger than a pregnant woman's abdomen. WTF."

My main complaint with her, though, is the bun. I hate dikish-looking women, and that woman looks SO, SO MASCULINE. She has these huge muscular thighs, she has a mannish face (jaw, head shape), and she has her hair tied up in a short bun. She basically looks like Andre the Giant with two swimming pools stapled to the front of his chest. Poor Andre. :(

Sorry if that was phrased really cruelly. Not trying to be a jerk. :\ Just saying what I didn't like about her and I can't put it nicely. I tried. Honest. :(

As for the goo girl, I don't like her eyes, I don't like how F.S. can't decide between three fetishes for her and he ends up trying to have all of them and really perfects none of them (goo, kemonomimi [bunny ears in this girl's case], and symbiote-host relationship between two different entities [the girl's mind vs. her hands, which seem to be semi-autonomous]). Back to her eyes, yeah, I really dislike those: they're shaped like plus signs. Very weird. Nobody's eyes look like this: (+)___(+) . And I don't find it attractive: I find it asexually distracting, and kinda ugly actually. She's got very fair skin and pale pink hair, and that's a minus in my book. (The specific combo of those two things.) I dunno. I just don't like how she looks.

In the anime? Jesus Christ she was annoying. >_> Every time she opened her mouth I wished she'd shut it once again. Very annoying voice, very annoying dialogue. Her mouth is 10x more deadly than her boobs imo. Seriously: "lactic acid" (har har har, very punny guys ... NOT! -.-) is much less frightening than being driven insane by that voice. No offense to the voice actress. Just ... ugh. Very whiny. Very, very whiny.

naruto0

May 17, 2008
Hey guys, I stumbled across this thread and must say that some of those covers caught my eye. Haven't checked out hentai in a while but some of this new stuff looks promising. My favs in the past are foxy nudes, the latest blackmail and strigendo. My style is hardcore with huge boobs :p Since you guys seem to know a lot about hentai I was wondering if you could point me in the direction to download some good hentai preferably with subs but raw is ok if they are hot like some of the covers you guys have up. PM me please! Thanks in advance!

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Define "hardcore." Define "huge boobs."

I'd rather not provide an image-based sample of the former, but I can provide you with the latter quite easily. (See attachments.) Keep in mind that there are some people (not me personally, but some, like the original artist of these pictures) who might consider "huge boobs" to mean something very different from what you think it means. Or, vice versa, you may be just like him and find yourself disappointed by all the drawings of small-breasted girls people keep showing you.

Personal opinion:
94 = "normal boobs," but to me these are way too small :\
95 = kyonyuu, "big boobs," this is what I like :D
96 = bakunyuu, "huge boobs," sometimes I like this but generally not
97 = even bigger, what the heck
98 = holy shit, still not big enough for some people.

The biggest boobs I've seen attached to a normal-sized girl were (allegedly) the size of the planet. A small cel with a zoom factor of 10000x showed us the girl behind her boobs screaming for help or something. Pretty stupid, but then again, maybe I should have saved it just for laughs. The biggest boobs I commonly see when people look for stuff like this (the artist is Cowbell by the way) are generally about as big as the woman. So my point is, if you ask the wrong person for "big boobs hentai" you might end up being smothered by boobs as big as you are. Caveat emptor! ...... hmm, I wonder what the Latin word is for "pirate" ... :)