new releases March + April 2009

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Hey guys, I stumbled across this thread and must say that some of those covers caught my eye. Haven't checked out hentai in a while but some of this new stuff looks promising. My favs in the past are foxy nudes, the latest blackmail and strigendo. My style is hardcore with huge boobs :p Since you guys seem to know a lot about hentai I was wondering if you could point me in the direction to download some good hentai preferably with subs but raw is ok if they are hot like some of the covers you guys have up. PM me please! Thanks in advance!

a new face in our circle - welcome.

Please just start looking around the hentai torrents and ddl sections, there is enough stuff to collect, we don´t need to give you links in 1st place. We have a big sortiment of new and old ones, just give it a try...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Sakun - The "big boob girl" you are referring to above is in fact Cattelya, which both reing and I, and probably plenty of other people share your dislike. I don't like her overly large breast, her amazon body, or her hairstyle either. So hey - we actually agree on something in regards to Queen's Blade! ;p

Poor Mellona though, I thought she was the most interesting character in the anime so far, but I can see where her voice and various sound effects might annoy people.

As for these gigantic breast, I'm not a fan either. To be certain I like full bodied women, so something like the second picture you provided above suits my preference. I might even find the third example attractive sometimes, but when it starts to go beyond that I'm out. People have some weird fetishes though (like I'm one to talk!).

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
96-98 are way beyond my league and the utmost reason I hate jumbo boobs...disproportional :murder:

hey red, the guy was asking for some recommendation..... I say you should give several :XD: as you have the most collection among us (he didn't make these threads for nothing if he doesn't have extensive knowledge and covers :lols:)

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
The thing is, for me, 98 isn't even a boob anymore: it's a giant pillow of fat. I mean, seriously, the way she's resting on her own boob reminds me of when people lazily rest (with their stomachs) on top of exercise balls like these. (Safe url, it's Google Images for "exercise ball." Stupid Google, having scary-long urls. :p)

The other thing is, a boob that big would be way heavier than the rest of her body. She could not lift it off the ground. If a crane attempted to pick her up without the boob, it would probably kill her -- by ripping her body apart from the boob.

:murder:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
sagoo ( sagooyusha was just too long hehe ) - hm...your dislike of Kugimiya Rie ( Mellona's seiyuu) might be linked with ur dislike for lolis. she is famous for voicing loli chars i.e. Shana, Louise and Nagi. Aren't you bothered by Hirano Aya ( Nanael's seiyuu ) ? there seems to be a lot of people who don't like the voice she's using.

as for the boobs i like big ones but i can only withstand till 95. good thing the biggest boobs in ero anime has only reached 97.

Naruto0 - if u want recomendations just read the previous posts in this thread. we usually give ratings and reviews for the new releases of the month in this thread.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I love Kugimiya Rie but in very rare circumstances. I also didn't recognize that this was her work, which is weird because Kugimiya Rie is one of the most easily-recognized voices in anime. Damn. I knew I was bad at identifying seiyuus but I didn't realize I was quite that bad. XD I LOVED her as Taiga in Toradora, and I love (and am re-loving) her voice as Alphonse in FMA too. In Toradora she sounds like her normal "URUSAI, URUSAI, URUSAI!" Kugimiya "Shana-tan" Rie self, whereas in FMA I didn't even know it was her until someone pointed it out to me years later and I was like "Say WHAT!?" lol Her voice for Alphonse (w/ the SFX included, of course) is just pure perfection.

So while it's a good guess, nah, I don't think I dislike Mellona because of association with lolitas by proxy of Kugimiya Rie. I think I dislike Mellona for the actual reasons I've stated and re-stated ad nauseum: her eyes, her personality, and the fact that she's not a good representative of goo girls. Which is a shame, because she's going to be introducing so many newcomers to that fetish and they're going to base their expectations on her, which ...

:murder: I'm gonna !@#$ the guy who popularized her in QB if she becomes the new gold standard for goo girls. A goo girl should be cute, well-intentioned, naturally clumsy -- not artificially! -- and most important of all she should look like she really is made of slime! It defeats the purpose entirely if a goo girl looks like the T-1000 from Terminator 2: Judgment Day, looking like a normal human being except for when she is pierced by weapons or when she turns into a shapeless puddle of goo to escape. I am not turned on by T-1000, sorry. I am not turned on by seeing a normal-looking girl get a sword blade tearing through her shoulder only to reveal she's made of clay/water/air/flying spaghetti nor am I turned on by seeing a girl transform into a puddle and run away like a coward.

Classic, CLASSIC repost, but I have to post it. It has to be said. THIS is what goo girls are all about!! The pictures that are attached after the first one are also pretty commonly posted on 4chan's /d/ and other /d/-themed imageboards, but here goes nothin'. ;p

Goo girls are innocent! Cute! Kind! Nothing that this girl was. She was an egotistical, cruel bitch. At least from what we saw in that fight scene. :\

[/QB rant] ;D

cjd12

Mar 1, 2008
regarding the boobs, 96 is the humanly limit that I would want to see.. any bigger and it'll just suffocate the man to death when having sex.. though i dont mind dying in the breasts of a beautiful girl :XD: :death:

Goo girl tend to be more chibi/cute or sometimes loli depending on the author..

Oh yeah almost forgot to introduce myself.. Im cjd12, cj for short.. I've been dling/reading forums in akiba for a long time.. but i am usually the anonymous seeder when new h-anime arrives.. Im not particulary new to hentai with 120+gb of h-anime, 15+gb of h-manga and some 10+gb of h-game... I kinda had problems dl some Hentai due to the banned titles here so.. I decided that It was time to take of my shell and face the world:XD:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Haha welcome to the circle CJ, being anonymous/lurker is no fun... everyone should join the discussion, its more fun that way :XD: why would be the crowd if you could be the player ? :lols:

"I kinda had problems dl some Hentai due to the banned titles here so.." hahaha, its really no problem if you actively join the discussion (many people here might even give you clues/lend you a hand in those titles :perfectplan:)

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Sagoo - actually i meant ur dislike of her voice ( "hm...your dislike of Kugimiya Rie ( Mellona's seiyuu) " ) . unless she does her famous tsundere loli voice she can be pretty hard to recognize i.e she uses her deeper emotionless voice for Nemu from Bleach,Hotaru from Gakuen Alice and Mizore from Rosario to vampire. As for other male chars she's voiced there's Izuna from Kurogane no Linebarrels and Miharu from Nabari no Ou.

CJ - congrats on your 1st post :XD: and here i thought the banning of licensed material and DL materials would lessen the amount of active users here. feel free to pm us when there's something u can't find

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Never like jumbo jugs
Like I said Funyuu suit's Me the BEST:perfectplan:
Maybe Kyonyuu If the girl is pretty:XD:

About Rie Kugimiya voices
Try watch Pottemayo
And try guessing which character she's CVing
I didn't know until I check the cast on animenewsnetwork:defeat:

cjd12

Mar 1, 2008
It's easy to recognize Rie kugimiya's voice once she does the small girly voice especially when she says the famous "urusai" line.. but when she changes it to a more mature or lonesome voice its almost impossible to tell if you hadn't done a bit of research(ex mizore:perfectplan:).. other notable chars she had done are mikan(rental magica),katsura(gintama) and nagi(hayate the CB).. in almost all of her roles... she voices the small delicate girls and now became the top voice actress for the tsundere roles

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
and now became the top voice actress for the tsundere roles
Only for certain ones, I hope. After all, there's different kinds of tsunderes, and not all of them would be well-suited to Kugimiya Rie's timbre. For example, Rin (from Fate/Stay Night) and Tsugumi (from Ever17) would not at all be appropriate for Kugimiya Rie. Rie is more suited for what you might call "chiccha tsundere," girls who are not only tsundere but who are short as well.

Come to think of it ... is tsundere a noun or a な adjective? Maybe that should read "chicchana tsundere" if it's a noun, whoops. Always have thought of it as being both a noun and an adjective in the English fan culture but only being an adjective in the original Japanese, but I never confirmed that assumption. Hmm ...

Btw, welcome to the -- well, I can't say "welcome to the boards," now can I? lol But hello, good to see someone new hopping in to discussion.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
and now became the top voice actress for the tsundere roles
Only for certain ones, I hope. After all, there's different kinds of tsunderes, and not all of them would be well-suited to Kugimiya Rie's timbre. For example, Rin (from Fate/Stay Night) and Tsugumi (from Ever17) would not at all be appropriate for Kugimiya Rie. Rie is more suited for what you might call "chiccha tsundere," girls who are not only tsundere but who are short as well.

Come to think of it ... is tsundere a noun or a な adjective? Maybe that should read "chicchana tsundere" if it's a noun, whoops. Always have thought of it as being both a noun and an adjective in the English fan culture but only being an adjective in the original Japanese, but I never confirmed that assumption. Hmm ...

Btw, welcome to the -- well, I can't say "welcome to the boards," now can I? lol But hello, good to see someone new hopping in to discussion.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
sagoo- it seems Akiba slowed down for u too huh? i too just recently double posted.
as for tsundere i believe its both. in jap dialogues they use it as an adj but when i translate it to eng it ends up sounding like a noun. for me tsun tsun and dere dere are definitely adj but tsundere feels more like a noun to me. btw there is a rather new seiyuu that's starting to get famous for voicing tsuderes right now, Haruka Tomatsu. although her chars are usually the tsurupeta but not exactly loli tsunderes.

HLL - sorry never did watch Potemayo

lol this thread is derailing fast, i'll try to put it on track again. Everyone should now have Iyashite Agerun Saiyuki. this lasted for more than 30 mins and its kinda a waste how there wasn't much sex scenes. this could've been my best hen ever since it had tens, futa and yuri but unfortunately it was just too short.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Can someone tell me what´s going on? I know that Sukebe copied some of my torrents, no problem at all, but I have to notice that some of my newer threads seem to be on chinese sites now (18p2p / Uwants) ??? Times are changing...

Just like Lemon Angel YJ ban and Devil Hunter Miko...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Can someone tell me what´s going on? I know that Sukebe copied some of my torrents, no problem at all, but I have to notice that some of my newer threads seem to be on chinese sites now (18p2p / Uwants) ??? Times are changing...

Old news :XD:, seen them since last year :lols: but it wasn't the torrent part, it was the new release part hahaha some of the links lead straight to here.....

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
all covers posted, last updates made for March and April 2009 - my job is done for this thread...

now I´m waitin´only to see Mika-san gettin´dp´ed...

but 8 titles all in all still to come dis month...