new releases December 2008

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Pixy isn't my least favorite company. o_o It's just that no hentai anime company does a great job.

Pixy is good because: animation quality
Pixy is bad because: boner killers

Vanilla is good because: ???
Vanilla is bad because: boring, bad animation from what I recall

Milky is good because: a lot of love for fans of big breasts, some "sort of kinky but not too kinky fetishes"
Milky is bad because: they draw the same Milk Junkies faces over and over and over ;_;

I dunno. I am not like you guys at all: I have no idea what companies did what shows unless I look it up and I'm not all that excited about hentai anime. But if I do look through what I've seen, I guess this is what I'd say I liked ...

AneJiru: I would have really liked this if only the guy hadn't been a shota and an annoying-voiced shota at that. The kid totally ruined it for me. Totally. But if he'd been a quieter older male? Like, 20-something? And not annoying? Then this would have been pretty golden.

Body Transfer: I love this fetish, and the animation wasn't too bad. Win. Of course, the plot was confusing and Episode 2 borrowed a lot of footage from Episode 1, but meh, I'll take what I can get when it comes to guys swapping bodies with girls.

Hatsu Inu: this was one of the very first, and remains one of the very few, H-animes that I ever saw which I said, "Wow, this was good not only for an H-anime but was good period." Most H-animes are such garbage, but Hatsu Inu was well-animated, had an erotic story, had an endearing story, had a story that made sense, etc. It was really fun to watch for the story alone! Never mind the sex, and those scenes were great too! I really highly recommend Hatsu Inu.

Rensa Byoutou: this remains one of the best H-animes I have ever seen. Amazingly hot animation. Jesus christ the brunette is fucking hot. If more H-animes were like this I'd be set for life.

Ikusa Otome Valkyrie (new one): hooray for physical corruption in an H-anime done well! ABOUT FUCKING TIME! Hot damn was Reia's corruption scene hot. The dialogue! The animation! All of it. Just so, so well done. Don't let us down, IOV New Episode 2!

Taimanin Asagi: this one had a lot of potential that was completely squandered. If the series had been anything like the opening scene to episode 01, it might have been one of the greatest series in years. But between muscular women-boner killers, penises bigger than a semi-truck boner-killers, old geezer boner killers, and -- and you know that coming from me this means something -- boobs that are too fucking big (Episode 3), Asagi set itself up for grand failure when, in Episode 4, they said "oh look the girls were fine all along, ha ha ha ha." No! No "ha ha ha ha," you jackasses! Where's my Bad End? God dammit. At least IOV knows what I like. XP

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Well well well

Being a HL...(crap:eek:y: i can't believe i said it myself:perhaps:)
I prefer normal hens......
No scat(pliz...:nooo:) no overjugs:why: no guro:donotwant:

I prefer sappari fuutsu sex scene.

Body Transfer=Didn't really care of the story,after all just make's you more confuse. Really like the red hair girl at the end of eps1. Unfortunately the yuri scene was a bad angle,since it's not showing their full body(as i remember tere is annoying blanket). Eps2 degraded if compared 2 eps1,since most of it was flashback. But still,i forgive them because the designed was really great,still love it & still watch it.

Inyouchuu=I didn't understand a single word what are they trying 2 say except the moans. But still it is a really good hens. Well if you ask me about the tentacle...,in my early days of hens i watched a lot of Tens hens. So i do not hate e'm nor do i like e'm. And although we had a demon horse there,i still like the sex scene. And of course at the time i didn't give a damn about noisy stuff.

Shu/I/Ki-saku=This series is my 1'st hens. The first hens i watch actualy is Shusaku -Replay- eps3,i'm getting this from my sukebe tomodachi. Well at the time that kind of char designed was great i guess. After watching it i continued 2 look 4 simillar hens which lead me 2 -Saku other series.

Midnight Sleazy train=This one has a quite interesting story. The whole gangbang concepts is good. The 2'nd series has better animation,but also pays with a great price. In the 2'nd series the sex scene was turn in2 crap IMO,not as hot the 1'st one. Still left me some question about the old guy(is it the 1'st series Conductor?),and it was "2 Be Continued" in the end. I wonder why they aren't continue it.

So the thing is i prefer fuutsu sex scene:lols:
4 i am HL.....:why:

I prefer this title's and every Girls on it:shake:
Iris,Kawarazaki ke no Ichizoku II,Jiburiru,Daiakuji,Acc&Stringendo,BAE,Ma ga ochiru yoru,Hitou Meguri,Immoral,Immoral Sister,Inma Seiden,Innocent Blue,NSN(except Scat)

And what i hate:eek:mg:
NSN(hell scat,the girls was ok),Inyouchuu Shoku:eek:mg:,Space Pirate Sara,Taimanin Asagi,Boob's Project.

So yeah...,i hate those freaking unlogical boobs.:eek:mg:
But i like Resort 2 boin though.
It's just i prefer's the natural one:cool:

So i'm not that HL after all huh:lols:
Right? Right??! It is RIGHT!!!:evillaugh:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Shu/I/Ki-saku=This series is my 1'st hens. The first hens i watch actualy is Shusaku -Replay- eps3,i'm getting this from my sukebe tomodachi. Well at the time that kind of char designed was great i guess. After watching it i continued 2 look 4 simillar hens which lead me 2 -Saku other series.

LOL shusaku ? never thought HLL is a late bloomer hence the hinyuu fetish :evillaugh: compare that to ancient red :lols: his first one goes a long way back to 1984 (hehe although he already mention his first one )

Btw HLL, G cup teacher rei is not a stone age hens and you better leave those pre historic hens to red because before evolving into a rooster, he was a vicious velociraptor :lols:

as for some of my favorite series were Anejiru,body transfer, Midnight sleazy train,shusaku, 21 o'clock woman,foxy nudes

@tengiolt
tenstard = tentacle bastard ? ii namae :evillaugh:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I'm surprised: I see a lot of love for Body Transfer ... but it's so, so lonely! They've never made any other body swap h-animes! And there are numerous body swap stories in hentai magazines that they could work with. *sigh* One of my all-time favorites in the genre is Asou Gatou's story from Senritsu where the mother and daughter switch bodies after they bump heads (literally) in the hallway. It has humor, an easy-to-understand narrative, and good drawings.

Shin Ringetsu? Maybe. I really like the artstyle (which I've seen in a few random HCGs) but unfortunately it looks like it features an undeniably loli loli. She's small, flat-chested, etc. And it looks like she's the star of the whole thing. So ... not for me. 99% of Akiba-Online, rejoice. Party. Enjoy your cute loli-hime. 'Cause she sure is cute. But I'll have to pass: she gives me too many Kodomo no Jikan vibes. It's probably the blonde waist-length pigtails.

cube

Abstract Expressionist
May 29, 2007
12-25 炎の孕ませ同級生 第1話 野望のはじまり honoo no haramase doukyuusei ep. 1 (Platinum Milky / Sqeez)

That's the series I'm waiting for. The original hentai series was excellent and loaded with great Threesome scenes.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
12-25 炎の孕ませ同級生 第1話 野望のはじまり honoo no haramase doukyuusei ep. 1 (Platinum Milky / Sqeez)

That's the series I'm waiting for. The original hentai series was excellent and loaded with great Threesome scenes.

Yup, threesomes or futanari, mixed with no tentacles...(hehe)...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
LOL shusaku ? never thought HLL is a late bloomer hence the hinyuu fetish :evillaugh: compare that to ancient red :lols: his first one goes a long way back to 1984 (hehe although he already mention his first one )

Btw, G cup teacher rei is not a stone age hens and you better leave those pre historic hens to red because before evolving into a rooster, he was a vicious velociraptor :lols:

as for some of my favorite series were Anejiru,body transfer, Midnight sleazy train,shusaku, 21 o'clock woman,foxy nudes

@tengiolt
tenstard = tentacle bastard ? ii namae :evillaugh:

whatever...,why there's no else -Saku series........
soka...,so it's not stone age huh

deshouuuuuu? ii namae desuuu~:evillaugh:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
redociraptor? Tyrannosaurus Red? That´s better, I´ll buy this... (hehe)...

Would have been a good subname instead of "I am what I am, human...", but I´m neither copying nor stealing nicks, Tyrannosaurus Red is used by another one on another site (don´t know which) already...

I´ll find another dinosaur (hehe)...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Damn, I'm always late to the conversation :crash:

I think my favorite company would have to be Pink Pineapple as they've not only released some of my favorite series, but also the very first hentai I ever watched - which I've said before was Countdown.

I'm pretty bad at remembering names, but I'm pretty sure I like a lot of the same shows you guys listed. Though I do know that some of my favorites are Hatsu Inu, Stringendo, Accelerando, Sera, Taboo Charming Mother, A Forbidden Time, Ikusa Valkyrie, Discode, School Girl ready for a private lesson, Bible Black, My Sweet Elder Sister, In Warau Kangofu, Dark Love, and many more that I can't think of at the moment.

I even like Asagi, but only the first two episodes really. The last two episodes weren't nearly as good.

cube

Abstract Expressionist
May 29, 2007
Inyouchouu has been a huge disappointment for me. It doesn't catch any of the spirit of the game.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
I was inspired to check out Rensa Byoutou after Saku was raving about it because it didn't sound familiar. Good thing too because I somehow missed that one it seems. Pretty awesome is all I've got to say.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
If you hate big breasts, you hate Rensa Byoutou.
If you love big breasts, you love Rensa Byoutou.

That's my stance. ^_^; The anime is beautifully animated, presents viewers with a nice harem of women with different personalities, and does a great job of sexily telling the age-old story of a man's lover being taken from him by somebody else, only for the man to take her back years later. It's very ... I dunno, almost Dumas (Count of Monte Cristo, anyone?) but on a scaled-back level. Or like in the Princess Bride, where everyone's favorite Spaniard delivers the classic line, "You killed my father [,,,] Prepare to die," this character too is avenging his father.

The only way someone could hate this anime is if they believe the letters "DLC" stand for "Delicious Flat Chest." That's it. Because admittedly even the least busty girl (the blue-haired nurse) is still a Japanese D-cup.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Well i hate 2 say i didn't really like Rensa Byotou
I do like the animation and design though
I'm currently confused with boobs on anime
But 1 thing 4 sure 4 JAV model's i like Sora Aoi and when i check she is on E/F Scale:inlove: also many another model which in D-F Range
DLC/DFC??? 4 "Delicious Flat Chest"?
U know,i had a weird feeling even when i typed it
What's delicious if you can't even grab it:lols:

Atleast i'm normal on my 3D life:moe:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
DLC/DFC??? 4 "Delicious Flat Chest"?
U know,i had a weird feeling even when i typed it
What's delicious if you can't even grab it:lols:

Atleast i'm normal on my 3D life:moe:

Seriously Larcx go get duchess of busty mounds, it will bring you to the light side :lols:
yet you're still not normal in "3D life" cause I can take polygon from that bust :prance: off I'm go to my Real life :hypno:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
I'll pass,duchess of busty mounds didn't suit my taste:hurry:
I prefer Inyouchu 2:prance::inlove::prance:
Sadly there's no black hair girl SS:why2:
Well it's ok though since i prefer the red hair:goodboy:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I'd like to pretend that I was making a witty comparison between downloadable content and DFC, but no, I merely mistyped the acronym. lol

And Larcx, duh. If an anime has small boobs or no boobs, people here could bet their clothes that I wouldn't like it. And if it has the breasts we see in Rensa Byoutou? Yeah: if I'd had the chance I'd have bet 500 USD that you didn't like it. :p

Larcx: Oh really? Well in that case, ... I loved Rensa Byoutou!
Me: O_O

I'm not giving you my $500.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
I'd like to pretend that I was making a witty comparison between downloadable content and DFC, but no, I merely mistyped the acronym. lol

And Larcx, duh. If an anime has small boobs or no boobs, people here could bet their clothes that I wouldn't like it. And if it has the breasts we see in Rensa Byoutou? Yeah: if I'd had the chance I'd have bet 500 USD that you didn't like it. :p

Larcx: Oh really? Well in that case, ... I loved Rensa Byoutou!
Me: O_O

I'm not giving you my $500.

Even so...,i will not take back my word:moe:

But still i want that 500$:payup:

Well,about the Siggy/Sig doesn't really important i guess
Since i had many Avy/Sig. What was it again hmm...,Mendo that's right. Mendokusaiiiiii~:prance:

The reason 4 avy/sig is becoz i'm on Moe2 faction:inlove:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Larcx's current avatar (a) is hot and (b) is by no means 貧乳. In fact I'd say her breasts are pretty damn near perfect. I may like 'em a little bigger but those are by no means small!

As for the sig, that girl's face has to be the biggest turn off ever. >_< lol

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
judging from these discussion, seems sakun fall into the "boobs guy" category and about Larcx avy I did not find the face a turnoff, I'll bang her anytime with decent face like that and those great boobs !!

everybody seems have spesific interest in woman body parts and I consider myself the "face guy" but B cup is the bare minimum even with hens char as a flat (real flat with no slightest bump) kill my boner, how about you guys ? which type are you ?

maybe someday we'll see a crossover of bible black perfect body(do you see any flats in BB ? or any oversized boobs ?) with acce/string face :lols: