Caotics

★ Black Paper Moon ★
Jul 30, 2008

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
ref. to Caotics post the search in getchu has become difficult, when you type "Hot Bear" you will find the releases of August only, you must type "HotBear" to find the November ones too.

If you type "ミルキー" for Milky you will find the normal Milky releases only, at least not all, so you must use "Platinum Milky" as new search word too.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Don't think I've heard of honoo no harama se doukyuusei before, but the getchu link looks pretty good. Really like the art style and it looks like there'll be some good angles.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Sorry, larcx, Pixy´s release for December is Ikusa Otome Suvia ep. 3, you still have to wait for Armoured Knight Iris...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Sorry, larcx, Pixy´s release for December is Ikusa Otome Suvia ep. 3, you still have to wait for Armoured Knight Iris...

well it's okay:goodboy:
i'm willing 2 wait much longer,at least it's not dropped
i just hope they will not ruin it:...:

this is just so wrongggggg:runintears:
who want's 2 go 2 Church if you can stay watching many good hens at the same time:nosebleed:
i think we should call it PervertMast:lols:

JK,we should go to it afterall it's once a year:damnit:
at least 4 us who celebrated it

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
who want's 2 go 2 Church if you can stay watching many good hens at the same time:nosebleed:
i think we should call it PervertMast:lols:

JK,we should go to it afterall it's once a year:damnit:
at least 4 us who celebrated it

I believe in god (+ J.C.), not in church, we are celebrating someone born in a stable. You can find god everywhere you want...

Too many bad things have happened in the name of the church during many centuries...

...but sorry, that´s beyond topic and does not belong here (I mean my post, not yours!)..

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
I believe in god (+ J.C.), not in church, we are celebrating someone born in a stable. You can find god everywhere you want...

Too many bad things have happened in the name of the church during many centuries...

...but sorry, that´s beyond topic and does not belong here (I mean my post, not yours!)..

But maybe it belongs here

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
er yeah,that's right
well whatever:lols:

can't wait 4 my dear Inyouchuu2
and might be a really great last week of the year if Pixy do "Ikusa otome Suvia" properly:relief:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Suvia and not Iris? That's like saying we get coal for Christmas this year instead of a PS3.

There are enough people who would be happy to get coal for Christmas, or something to eat...

There is no electricity, so a ps3 is not useful at all...

Children would be happy to get a Teddybear (made in China - costs: 1.00 USD)...

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Your attempt to obtusely one-up me is met with the following reply:

Heavens no! Do you mean to tell me that a homeless person starving for food on Christmas Eve would take a lump of coal over a PS3? Are you mad? He could scalp that sucker for $500 easy!! The PS3 is worth leagues more to him than a lump of coal, because a PS3 can buy him bags and bags of coal! Assuming he doesn't spend it on cigarettes, alcohol, or other disadvantageous expenditures.

Translation: I recognize that you may like Suvia more than Iris, but I do not and I think most people would agree with me that Suvia was very, very disappointing and that the big fat blue ogre guy is a walking talking boner killer. (Rein, you agree with me, don't you? :( ) Iris on the other hand has something very very hot for people like me who love Comic Unreal: you take a hot busty blonde and you modify her body to make her "part-alien" downstairs. Has nothing to do with boner-killer blue men. Has nothing to do with gremlin babies. Has nothing to do with a cocktease scene in the bathtub between Suvia and Loki that goes absolutely nowhere. Just good ol' body swap fetish in a very sci-fi environment.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
there even are people in this world who do not know what a ps3 is, who never heard of it and never will see one, and noone ever will donate one to them. But they know what winter and hunger is...

But I´m off topic again, sorry...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
why do u guys prefer Iris over Suvia? is it cause of the chars? for Sakun i know it's cause of JJ hehe
it seems only me n Larcx are xcited for Inyo2

reg Pixy I like Ane Hara-Mix and Dorei Maid Princess most.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I enjoy Suvia's superior animation budget. Even if they do come from the same studio and both are leagues beyond most hentai, Iris seems to have one of the weakest Pixy budgets I've seen all year which is really quite a shame.

For all intents and purposes, Suvia's plot is nothing new. We've seen the whole "Odin's angels turning against him" numerous times in various productions of Ikusa Otome Valkyrie. Iris's story is at least relatively new to the world of H-anime: the idea of a girl being abducted on an alien world, sold into the sex slave industry, and surgically modified à la Star Trek to be part-human female part-alien. It's interesting! Then you have the elf who seems to be Jabba the Hutt's henchman but who Iris recognizes as an ally from the war, which raises a whole bunch of questions: was Iris sent into the lion's den deliberately by her superior officers? or is the elf girl here to help Iris escape after all? or is it something else?

The sex scenes in both series have been very disappointing. Iris has Jabba, and that's a big boner killer. But Suvia has the blue ogre dude who is an even bigger boner killer. And it has gremlin babies. And it has a woman being turned into a futa. Since Iris's only crime -- besides being dull -- is Jabba the Sex Slave Trader Hutt, that perversely puts Iris ahead of the multiple-crimes-committed Suvia. Then we have to consider, Iris had one pretty good sex scene (in Episode 2, when Iris was having sex with one of the last customers). Suvia had a scene that went nowhere with Suvia getting really horny in the bathtub but doing nothing major with Loki. And what the hell is up with Loki, anyway? Maybe I should go watch it again, but I seem to remember that at the end of part 2 he seemed to be indecisive about something. Indecisive about what? Having sex with a beautiful valkyrie who wants you badly? Are you gay, Loki? Is that it: are you gay?

Yeah. Suvia upsets me. Maybe Episode 3 will be different. Probably not.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
I enjoy Suvia's superior animation budget. Even if they do come from the same studio and both are leagues beyond most hentai, Iris seems to have one of the weakest Pixy budgets I've seen all year which is really quite a shame.

For all intents and purposes, Suvia's plot is nothing new. We've seen the whole "Odin's angels turning against him" numerous times in various productions of Ikusa Otome Valkyrie. Iris's story is at least relatively new to the world of H-anime: the idea of a girl being abducted on an alien world, sold into the sex slave industry, and surgically modified à la Star Trek to be part-human female part-alien. It's interesting! Then you have the elf who seems to be Jabba the Hutt's henchman but who Iris recognizes as an ally from the war, which raises a whole bunch of questions: was Iris sent into the lion's den deliberately by her superior officers? or is the elf girl here to help Iris escape after all? or is it something else?

The sex scenes in both series have been very disappointing. Iris has Jabba, and that's a big boner killer. But Suvia has the blue ogre dude who is an even bigger boner killer. And it has gremlin babies. And it has a woman being turned into a futa. Since Iris's only crime -- besides being dull -- is Jabba the Sex Slave Trader Hutt, that perversely puts Iris ahead of the multiple-crimes-committed Suvia. Then we have to consider, Iris had one pretty good sex scene (in Episode 2, when Iris was having sex with one of the last customers). Suvia had a scene that went nowhere with Suvia getting really horny in the bathtub but doing nothing major with Loki. And what the hell is up with Loki, anyway? Maybe I should go watch it again, but I seem to remember that at the end of part 2 he seemed to be indecisive about something. Indecisive about what? Having sex with a beautiful valkyrie who wants you badly? [size=+1]Are you gay, Loki?[/size] Is that it: are you gay?

Yeah. Suvia upsets me. Maybe Episode 3 will be different. Probably not.

Suvia and not Iris? That's **** saying ** get **** *** Christ*** **** **** instead ** * ***.

@sakun

i think you might be missunderstand me a bit
i 2 prefer Iris OVER Suvia
what i mean is...,it's ok 4 Pixy release IOS:nooo:
afterall what can we do about it?
kill those Pixy yaro staff?:XD: chop them up?:hero: dry them in the sun?:perhaps: burry them?:perfectplan: piss at them?:spit: (for those who plays *****den II might understand what i say's)

and so on...,i just prays they do their job properly so it's not end up like eps 2 IOV(like what you've mentioned there,i do totally agree with U my friend)

so you can't stand jabba immitation's huh
well i think i'm immune 2 that thing:lols:

hmm,now that you've said it
i think that's 1 of a reason why i prefer Iris than Valkyrie Series.....
have seen 2 many Valkyrie corrupted

that Elf mochi-mune-tsurupetan is indeed a mystery...
does she put an act by being the slave 4 jabba but trying 2 backstab him/she is a slut.....
saaaaaaaa......

well about the budget,i really can't say anything
but i think budget is not all that important 2 the result as long the staff put their pervert's heart into their work and do it properly:moe:
after all i prefer Iris this far then Suvia(1 is great,2 is a so so IMO)

quit it you guys...
yes 'ive censored those word's.....,and it seem's i prefer those word's instead
funny your word can become like that,hehe^^

i'm sory for bringin Christmast word 2 here:bow-pray:
it seem's it's becomes quite sensitive,so lets just leave it
just believe in what you believe

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Pixy DVDs are not as expensive as Milky or PP ones in Japan. To come to the conclusion that they have a smaller budget will be misleading, I think, they just save money in distribution as a lot of their releases are downloadable by DLsite and AniAn (Anime Antena), perhaps they have the same production costs, but lower costs in distrib.

They do not even have rental DVDs like most of the other companies like Milky, PP and Vanilla.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
hell Larcx, I play Suikoden II and still don't know what you mean :lols:

"but i think budget is not all that important 2 the result as long the staff put their pervert's heart into their work and do it properly" wait until you see G cup teacher rei :shiver:

I'm not too fond of pixy products, they have too many tens on the line and the only decent one was ane haramix, they have yet to release one that can be my favorite, even vanilla have some thats became my favorite

but what red said is true hence the strong protection of pixy dl material

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
wait until you see G cup teacher rei :shiver:

I thought seven times whether I should post it or not, not alone it was "no budget" but posting could be compared with physical injury...(hehe)...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
hell Larcx, I play Suikoden II and still don't know what you mean :lols:

"but i think budget is not all that important 2 the result as long the staff put their pervert's heart into their work and do it properly" wait until you see G cup teacher rei :shiver:

I'm not too fond of pixy products, they have too many tens on the line and the only decent one was ane haramix, they have yet to release one that can be my favorite, even vanilla have some thats became my favorite

but what red said is true hence the strong protection of pixy dl material

it was when Viktor got really pissed of when seeing Neclord on the church above Tinto,and said those kind of line 2 trick him & put him on Magical Barriers

kay...,G cup teacher or something was it on Pixy?
guess it's a stoned age/old hens

can't help it.......,tens is after all a nescesary element of a hens...
of course 2 much of it will make you tenstard like tengiolt:lols:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
oi :eek:y: nani ga tenstard? nani sore?
lol so much hatred for pixy, i still consider them above current Vanilla releases though. i wonder if they will ever release another angel blade series....
sakun- would u consider Pixy as ur least fav company? given that pretty much all their series, with the xcption of Ane, hav boner-killer monsters..
i just saw the prev movie for Dokyuusei at the Milky main site. what were they thinking not including any sex scenes in it?

oh cmon tengiolt...
don't take it 2 the heart
i was joking neee?:goodboy: