We're back

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby_Princess

Love me Ok
Nov 12, 2011
:beautifu2::inlove:very many Fans of Akiba , thanks for all :confetti:

Reactions: 1 person

Doozy

Jun 25, 2012
So glad the site is back, although I still cannot connect to the site through my normal browser, I have to use Tor browser. Will you be restoring the attachments, or are they lost forever?

Baby_Princess

Love me Ok
Nov 12, 2011
So glad the site is back, although I still cannot connect to the site through my normal browser, I have to use Tor browser. Will you be restoring the attachments, or are they lost forever?

Chompy have said the attachments will never comeback :bird:

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
Hmm, will be strange with some of the missing features, and I have to admit I did find myself just browsing the news section of the front page more often then anything else, heh.

But good to see you guys back.

Solingen

Aug 28, 2009
I can't find an option to edit or delete the poll. Is it broken or smthg?

0427hjy

Aug 28, 2012
I wrote a question above.. I will paraphrase the question again.. I can't download any attachment or attached files from torrent section.. I used to be able to do it before AO went down.. However after they came back, somehow I can't download it at all.. when I try to download the attached files, it is just loading and eventually stops and saying it's timed out.. any help?? please..

javr

Dec 3, 2009
The search engine is broken. Make it difficult to relocate old bookmarked links.
Hope it will be fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

towow

Aug 6, 2010
Yeah!! We are back. :wahey:

but now a search engine can't find all of old files. right?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Great to be back.. and Welcome you back.. however I have a question.. why can't I download any of torrent files?? it is just loading and in the end it's not downloading.. any suggestions?? thank you

I wrote a question above.. I will paraphrase the question again.. I can't download any attachment or attached files from torrent section.. I used to be able to do it before AO went down.. However after they came back, somehow I can't download it at all.. when I try to download the attached files, it is just loading and eventually stops and saying it's timed out.. any help?? please..

we need more info, can you post a link to the post you mean

superryan501

Nov 20, 2012
hey hey im all happy for everyone that things is up n running back again,,but i don't see anyone bothering to ask what happen to the site at all? All's just grateful that site's back again so they can dl their movies/stuff again..but hello? 0 fcks given bout what happen? No one seems to care to explain it too jeez..

Reactions: 2 people

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
hey hey im all happy for everyone that things is up n running back again,,but i don't see anyone bothering to ask what happen to the site at all? All's just grateful that site's back again so they can dl their movies/stuff again..but hello? 0 fcks given bout what happen? No one seems to care to explain it too jeez..

we had to change servers, and at the same time we upgraded vbulletin

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.