ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
omg omg omg my heart
151.gif

welcome back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:cheer:

Talix

Dec 28, 2006
Great to see akiba-online back up!!! I so miss the site and the people :grassdance:

kakupakat

Feb 11, 2008
muchisimas gracias por su arduo trabajo:cheer:, y gracias por regresar y por favor no vuelvan a irse :scared:

techmatic

Dec 2, 2009
Good job to the team that have worked so hard to restore this site and to give it a neater look!

Perhaps may I ask if there's plans to sub-divide the JAV torrents section to Censored and Uncensored ones again? It's kind of messy having to sieve through the torrents unlike the past.

aj_chichi

May 19, 2010
:nosebleed: WELCUMMED BACK :perfectplan:

I hope our forum posters are still here :notagain:

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
just want to let you as time you reported we where hack i had some hack my e-mail account and send spam out.

H-ArToRiuS

Jun 21, 2010
Welcome back~ :cheer: Great to see you guys back in the business. :nosebleed: Carry on with Great Work~!!! :gayprance:

jplond

Nov 5, 2007
woohooo

Timing almost coincided with the playstation network going down... Maybe anonymous or some other group attacked our beloved akiba?

I was friends with some hackers back in the day, I think most of these groups today are kind of wannabes. Im sure there are still elite hackers out there. But i dont think they advertise themselves in groups like that. The guys i knew never did and all but one never got caught and the one that did get caught got a slap on the wrist. Now they work for NASA and defense type companies. Wish i would have stuck with that crowd, could have some sweet job by now.

Well who ever did. Booo to u.

Glad the forum is back.

Inca

Feb 27, 2007
I came back and the site went down :(

Cheers to Rolly and the staff for their hard work!

Status
Not open for further replies.