We're back!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Prisoner

Number Six
Mar 3, 2008
Thanks for the effort to get the site back !!!:grassdance:

Wow, first post in four years. I can only imagine your excitement level! :pandalaugh:

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
Oh god wow! Finally! *dances on the floor*
Welcome back! :grassdance::grassdance:

chippy

Satyagrahi
Feb 10, 2008
I am unbelievably relieved that my #1 favourite website is back up and running. I can't even imagine the amount of vexing labour it took to not only fix the initial problems but to expend considerable effort to make sure things don't get pooched in the future. Rollyco did what needed to be done--and then some! I can only hope that the appreciation evidenced by the length of this thread is sufficient to prove that....oh, gods, we LOVES our AO!

japaholic

Dec 8, 2008
Good to see you back, but how concerned should I be about what personal info was taken, passwords e-mails etc?

timeout

May 27, 2008
Great..!! Oh how I Miss Akiba so much..!!

:sadomaso: death to the hackers.. go hack somewhere else..!!

virtuaman

May 3, 2008
Finally you guys back online again... hail to Akiba-Online... :cheer:

Why there are hackers attacking this sites???:please:

from2

Dec 29, 2008
FCUK..... It took forever...... Thanks a million for bringing it back online. Really, thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.