We're back!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
I just want to say a big thank you to all the akiba-online staff for getting our favourite website back up and running, Especially Rollyco..thank you Sir for all your time and hard work, we all appreciate it!!!:bow-pray:

Let's give it up for Rollyco:yahoo::yahoo:

Come on hackers, nexttime hack something worth your time like NASA, I hear it's easy..someone even used a dial up modem.:joker:

uk21
picture.php

vian85putra

Feb 1, 2011
Welcome back akiba.
I really miss you during your downtime :sadomaso:

Thanks to rollyco for your hard work to keep this site up and running.

Freedom Kira

Rawr™
Jun 19, 2009
Great work, RollyCo.

Dunno if it's just me, but it feels like the whole site takes twice as long to load pages as it used to... I have yet to run into 503/502, but I've only been around for about 15 minutes collectively so far.

Edit: Spoke too soon, heh. Nevermind the no 502/503 thing.

Edit again: Site seems really snappy today. Hmm.

sukebe_pantsu

May 27, 2007
Glad you're back! YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!:nosebleed::hi::cheer::gayprance::harp::grassdance:
:please:

cry

Aug 26, 2008
Welcome back! I visited other JAV forums but could not find a worthy substitute to Akiba. You're simply the best!!! :cheer:

jxncuxj

Mar 31, 2009
yeah, everytime when i refresh the akiba, there is hope to see the new revived kings in my heart.

A

alibi

Belated but sincere Thanks to all concerned.

Now if only the rest of the Chuubous Club would get on board we can start interacting again.:puzzled:

Dragonus

Apr 2, 2007
Hopefully I won't get attacked by malicious software?

By the way, Keepfile links don't seem to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.