We're back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asvaldr

北斗神拳伝承者
Jun 18, 2009
Cheers to Chompy and others who got the community up and running again.
Life without AO put my routine a little off balance haha

Reactions: 1 person

0427hjy

Aug 28, 2012
Thank you for your reply.. However I think I have miss guided you.. what I was asking was that I can't even download torrent file.. I usually downloaded a file (e.g mkdv123.torrent) then I open the file to download it.. but now I can't even download the file to open to put the torrent on the list.. hmmm.. I hope you know what I mean and I hope that you could give me any suggestions.. thank you

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
Thank you for your reply.. However I think I have miss guided you.. what I was asking was that I can't even download torrent file.. I usually downloaded a file (e.g mkdv123.torrent) then I open the file to download it.. but now I can't even download the file to open to put the torrent on the list.. hmmm.. I hope you know what I mean and I hope that you could give me any suggestions.. thank you

Give a link to a torrent that does not work.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
youtube bbcode works now
hide/show bbcode works now
Torrent/Download side bar is in place

caneta

Jul 31, 2009
Welcome back!

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Thanks for bringing it back up! Woohoo!!

eereum

Jun 13, 2010
Thanks for putting Akiba back online. The preview forum lists are back which makes me glad. There's only 30 possible pages though. In the JAV forum, that's like half a day on weekends. Is there going to be expansion later?

Status
Not open for further replies.