READ THIS! Akiba-Online returns again: ALL ATTACHMENTS LOST, starting again

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

nuts

Feb 11, 2007
Welcome back.
It's a little too bright for my taste tbh...
And a little slow... but hey, the most important thing is that it's up and running. ^.^

Edit: ah, the good ol 'winter' skin is still available. Nice. :happy:

mutalisk

Jan 24, 2007
Going online and connecting to AO was a daily routine for me, until one day all of us found out it was down for a reason we didn't know. First I was :eek:mg: thinking some kinda :crash: . It would only be just a short time until AO would come back online, :nosepick: eh. Then to discover it was still offline, oh :distressed: maybe somethings up? Next day, :petrfied: . In the consecutive days the routine was to :hope: :eek:mg2: :nooo: :puzzled: :defeat: :donotwant: :destroy: :walkoffangry: :constipation: :shiver: :dizzy: :fever: :dies2: :death: . Today, was the first day I discovered AO was back online. :surprised2: :cry: :beautiful2: :moe: :relief: :happy: :goodmood:

ChocoBaby

(Appear online)
Nov 30, 2006
:XD::XD:

Leechasd

Eye of The Beholder
Nov 16, 2006
The process was a long one. Although chompy slacked here and there he finally urged his lazy body to commit to his will. For those with big monitors such as myself you will proud to see that the banner finally fits all the way to the end. Yes the forum structure itself as chompy said needs abit of ironing out but for the most part I'm sure you all noticed the increased efficiency of the response to thread viewing and/or postings. More upcoming refreshes are sure to come be sure to check the announcements from time to time. Until then, enjoy your stay and lets make this a more appealing community than the *whisper whipser* :evillaugh:

Green_Arcana

Apple Lover
May 20, 2007
Lately,i've been downloading a torrent file,which is hentai..
Unfortunately,i don't even know how to use that file..

Ow man,this is embarrassing, please help me, please..anyone..

And one more thing, i'm the newbie here, wish to get many friends..

junatik

May 13, 2007
Hi, I am new to this board and am happy to be here. From what I've seen so far this seems like a nice friendly place.... I love the board design too :)

no__One

May 27, 2007
Hi, I am back ;)

zadude

Zadude
May 16, 2007
I am very happy the forum is back up and running - - I like the new look. Just a question for Chompy and crew - are there still the problems with paypal and the server possibly closing on June 3rd though?

Leechasd

Eye of The Beholder
Nov 16, 2006
I am very happy the forum is back up and running - - I like the new look. Just a question for Chompy and crew - are there still the problems with paypal and the server possibly closing on June 3rd though?

Server will remain intact but as for paypal chompy is atm shit out of luck until he finds an alternative. You can always mail a check if desired but he may be reluctant to reveal his location :p

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Disregard that, he sucks cocks. And I live in England.

The server isn't closing. There is no funding issue, not anymore. Not for a while.