READ THIS! Akiba-Online returns again: ALL ATTACHMENTS LOST, starting again

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ecchi Master

Mar 3, 2007
I'm glad to see this place is back. I'm also glad that the performance issues should now be a thing of the past. It had gotten incredibly bad towards the end. Anyways...

I'm really digging the new theme. It makes this place look like the happiest place on earth.:happy2:

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
It does, huh?
I think it's just a tad misleading though.

juggle

Doodle Artist v(^_^)v
Feb 13, 2007
Nice, I have tons of H-Mangas to share hehe ... now if only I can finish my site in geocities

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I'm glad that the forum is back online. I missed it… I'll see what new things I'll be able to muster up. I'm also really liking the new look and feel of the forum.
desioner

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Just letting people know, expect some instability for the next day or so while I iron out some issues with the php.

KaoRi

Our souls,hard yet firm
Mar 3, 2007
WOoo= = i thought this forum was banned or somthing bad happend about it=.= it was close for quite a long time ...:sick: and i don know wat to do :sick:

when this forum in on back ...*(#)(^*OMGOSH- -"!! Where All the torent link GOne :wait: :wait: :destroy: :crash: :wait: :defeat:

anyway im glad its back to normal .. i like this skin more then b4 ~o~v :love:

mtifay

Fantasy Freak
Mar 1, 2007
Welcome Back

I miss u so much. Welcome back Akiba-Online. I appreciate your work to restore this forum again. I Think will start a new thread asap. Please, don't let this happen again. Please? :bow-pray:

neonworks

Apr 15, 2007
THANK GOD YOUR BACK!!!!!

its like HELL visiting everday just to check if akiba is up again and finding out that ITS STILL NOT! but thank god your back....

nice! GOOD WORK!

Maximus_Ahriman

glasses...
Dec 23, 2006
Wow it feels like I havent been here for a year. Anyway I'm glad its back :goodboy:
I like the changes too. (It actually feels more perverted for some reason :XD: )

HibariYa

Mar 29, 2007
:sick:
Yes! I'm almost dieing without akiba-online everyday.
Once I thought it's time for the end in my poor life, Too many days for me from this forum.

Well, It's really good to see the forum open, just like reborn as a phoenix.

Thanks God!

Thanks eveyone here!

:relax-bath2:

chylnk

Apr 9, 2007
Thanks for coming back!

A new start isn't always as bad as it seems. Keep up the good work! Many of us were going crazy without you!

bobuild01

Feb 17, 2007
Cute new look. I think I WILL get my H_Anime movies back up since some people are still trying to get them and they are still on my system. I like the recycle, makes it pretty easy. Welcome back and good luck.

Cookerman

Dec 19, 2006
Even though I was going crazy while the forums were down, I thought that Pikachu was kinda cute. . .