Lost threads and posts

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
Because of some major database problems on the 16th of February, we had to restore a 20 hour old database backup. All member activity on this site (thread posts, edits, private messages, etc.) from that 20 hour window has been lost forever. Sorry.

If you lost any of your content please post it again, if you can.

[fullattach]412191[/fullattach]

SunnyKen

Sep 22, 2010
Webmaster ~ you hard.
These days and nights of to complete the project ....
Although the loss of much information, but your efforts ~ ~ We will also add some efforts

akiba-online refueling ~:notagain::notagain::notagain:

cvrle77

Jan 17, 2011
its ok at least its back now.. I'm happy to share my HOTLINK JAV again to downloaders to make it easy for them..

and for the server is fast now.. Congratz Akiba Team for Fixing the prob up in just a few days only..

H-ArToRiuS

Jun 21, 2010
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Welcome Back~!!! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
:cheer: :gayprance: :grassdance: :please: :harp: :notagain: :hi:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
First things First,
Thank You all those that put in the hard work, :cheer::cheer::cheer:

but some private messages may not be lost, but (there is always a but) if you had your pm sent to your emails as well, you should get them, unless you deleted them like I did. not saying you get all the links, but at least you should be able to see what it said :exhausted:

Joey007

Jun 27, 2009
thanks for bringing back this amazing forum! :grassdance:

greenbrain

Support AKIBA-ONLINE
Aug 4, 2008
Many thanks Rollyco BOFH
I love Akiba-online. Like Oasis to me. Also many thank to orignal uploder and ripper.
Appreciate to Great JAPANSES! YOU ARE REALLY AMAZING NATION.
Let's support AKIBA ONLE!! Everybody click the BANNER!!!!:sadomaso:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
...Why is your PC near the toilet? and your out of toilet paper

I thought everybody worked that out, it made him feel ill :pandalaugh: , and after a few beers where else you be :nosebleed:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Welcome back!!

Thanks to all the team..for getting Akiba-online..well back online.:cheer:

cheers guys!..now you can have a lie down:tea:

uk21
picture.php

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
To be more precise, the last thing saved before the crash was posted on 02-15-2011, 10:16 PM (GMT)

hmmmm.... I have a post with the time-stamp 02-15-2011, 10:15 PM that would fit into that time period...except that I edited it at 02-16-2011 at 07:06 AM to add some pix. The edit is fine but my posts made right after the edit are gone. Go figure.

No big deal, shit happens. As chompy would say: it's only the internet after all.

luisotavio

Luís Otávio
Apr 24, 2010
Just a curiosity : is the the actual akiba server ?

Well done.:joker: